Variable Products & Variants

Variants on collection page & Collection filter by variants

From $9/month. 30-day free trial.
Show variants on collection page

Childhoodtragic

Love this app. There were some difficulties with integrating my custom theme but customer support solved it for me in no time and also added some other things that I had requested such as integrating with my third-party reviews app. Great experience.

August Society

The app does exactly what it is supposed to do. We had some issues with the app on a new them, and the team helped resolve the issue in less than a day. Recommend!

Medical Uniforms NZ

Simple app and does what it's suppose too. We were a little confused to begin with, on how to use the app and add it to collections, and do the filter. But after about 20 minutes of hacking, we worked it out.
A must have app if you're wanting to filter collections by your variant options.

TINY WILD HEARTS

the perfect solution for showing different variants on collections. the support team is impressive!!

Arctic Legacy

The perfect app for displaying variants on collections and featured collections. Had a question to customer support and got my issues solved in literally a minute, awesome!.

Amichaï

Super happy with the app and support. We had some small issues and tweaks which got resolved swiftly and pretty much right away and now all is working perfectly and as we needed it to. The app itself help us show to our customers exactly the variations we need and there is plenty of room for personalization as well.

PrintedKicks

Edit: still not solved, but they have reached out. Stars added back. ORIGINAL REVIEW: I've reached out to support multiple times and have received zero responses. The main use of the app works well (having variants show themselves on a collection page) but the variant mix doesn't work yet, so the premium option is just wasted money unless Support answers my emails.

September 1, 2021

Thanks for your review!
We had sent you an email 2 weeks ago. We're happy to help with any issue. Just contact us using zubrcommerce@gmail.com.

Pura Cashmere

This is a really interesting app. I am having a couple issues with it. When you click one of the variants on a collection page it takes you to the /products/productname=?VarID which is fine because it load the right color for example. Unfortunately the URL used for SEO /products/productname does not load it is forwarded to the first variant /products/productname=?VarID. Not ideal for SEO but can live with it. I have been having issues though with how my search console reads them AND how the rich snippets are loading. I have opened a ticket but have not gotten a solution. If these things can be solved it would be an amazing add on app

Diamond Furniture

Truly recommend it, we tried different apps before for variants on collections pages and it didn't have even half features like this one. :)

VIA SKL Style

I tried this app after trying several other variant apps that did not do what I needed them to do and this one is perfect for showing all color variants of one style individually on the collection page. I needed help from support to configure it correctly but they were very responsive and helpful in getting it to work correctly on my website. I highly recommend this app!

Previous 1 3 4