Variable Products

Variable Products

by ZubrCommerce

Take control of your variants

Blanket Creek Pottery

This is a great app with great customer service! it helps splitting variants to look as individual products on collection pages and makes it possible to have collections that show only the variant pictures that you want to show.
For example, it makes it possible to have a collection that shows all the pictures in a specific color variant, which makes it very easy for a customer to visualize how a few items in the same color look together if they want to buy matching products, especially when the products are in the category of home decor.

Shop On Line Happy Casa Store

5 stars to the app .. it do the job very well .. more than 5 star to the support!
Quick and efficient.

ashmei

5 stars for the app and another 5 stars for the customer support! We had a small problem with displaying the variants on product filter but Michael and team were really quick in providing the solution and implementing it. Couldn't be more pleased! Thank you and keep it up ! :)

Lady Plus

Admin staff was very helpful!!!! Very quick response with perfect service and great support. 5 stars for this app.

ecopparel

Awesome app. Works exactly how it is described. I also had an issue so I contacted customer support who fixed my problem immediately.

Vates

An awesome app that's solved an issue I have been dealing with for months. It's hugely beneficial, yet the price is set normal. Their support team is supportive and dealing with issues immediately. 100% recommend to all shop owners.

The Ideal Sunday

This app works perfectly to show all the coloured variants of my products on the collection pages and integrates easily with my theme. The support from Michael has been prompt and really helpful. I highly recommend the app.

Erolea Wellness Company

I used this app because I have a hair product business, shampoos, conditioners, etc, and I have six different essential oil aroma blends for each product I have. I wanted to make an aromatherapy collection page for each aroma I have and have each variant listed as a separate product on the collection page. This app does just that. It not only does that but when you pick the product on the collection page, it will automatically preselect the variant in the product page that the customer selected. This way the customer does not have to go in the product page and the wrong variant is selected. It also gives you the function of the add to cart. I had some questions, and support responded immediately. You get a 30 Day free trial, and there are two plans, one for $10 a month and another for $20 a month. I was researching similar apps from a competing company that wanted $30 a month. This is much more affordable and does exactly what it says it does.