Product Description Tabs & FAQ

Product Description Tabs & FAQ | Reviews

by StarApps Studio

Variant Description + Product Tabs & Accordions + FAQ Page

Goodwatch

Super good support team, very responsive. I am amazed by the app and its results. I can recommend it!

Kraftareena

Amazing App. 5 stars for their customer service and help. They responded to all the queries instantly.

Magic Organics Co

I installed this app to make simplify my FAQ page. Through StarApps Studio website, I was able to get help almost instantly. Customer support is 5/5. Highly recommend.

Kekoo Store

The App Works perfect and the Support team is very fast and kind. They helped me many times to customize the app how ever i wanted. Thank you!

ZapWizard Design

My theme supports whole site tabs, but I wanted product specific tabs to allow for instructions. I needed something that could change the instructions depending on the variant selected. This plugin uses hashtags and one of the headers in order to make a tab. You can edit everything inside the product description. The support team even customized the look to perfectly match my theme for me.

TellusRem

I absolutely love this App. We are using it for product descriptions page - and the tabs look amazingly well. All the information is now well organized in a user friendly manner both on mobile and on desktop. Shreya and tech team were great and fast at assisting and modifying the look of the tabs for us on desktop. Check for yourselves on any product on www.tellusremshop.com

SIGEL ONLINE SHOP

Great app, easy to use and incredible fast and friendly support.
Makes the product detail pages less cluttered and more user friendly.

Conrad Hasselbach Shoes & Garment

We now use all the apps from Star Apps. And I can only say that they are all super and 100% worth the money. Moreover, the support and their accessibility is outstanding. You turn to the support with a problem and within a few minutes you get a suitable answer and immediate help that solves the problem. We can only recommend them!

Pegai

Easy to use app to neatly display descriptions and information. Star Apps was very quick in helping us manually configure the app for our new store theme and it works perfect.

Outfyt

Have been using this app for a while now and it's been great!! Decided to add the accordion feature to my FAQ page and needed some help to fix some issues. Utpal was extremely helpful and fixed the issues for me really quickly! Highly recommend!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9