Variant Descriptions King

Variant Descriptions King

by StarApps Studio

Show Variant Specific Description + Accordion + Tabs + FAQ +..

Robot Bunnies

LOVE this app! My products come in a variety of patterns and I wanted the ability to add a descriptor of the pattern to each individual variant of a particular product as well as to have a core descriptor that would remain the same across variants. This App allowed me to do it. Beyond that, I am so grateful for their customer support. I am no techno whiz and needed help understanding how to work with the app (even though they do provide directions - both video and verbal). StarApp went way above and beyond, actually typing in an example of how to properly enter my copy on the back end of my website so that it would appear in the right places, etc. Their example allowed me to go on and enter copy correctly and easily for all of my other products. I can't thank them enough!

Nicholas Beard Works

Great easy to use app, does not require any special skills, customer support is very helpful and fast-responding. Great overall experience, for sure will keep on using this application, made our website operating more efficiently and lot easier to navigate for customers. Received several positive feedback from buyers who noticed improvements. Not much of an effort to install, depends on quantity of products that you offering...up to a couple of hours in our case

Rez

The app does the job and there is a great customer service! I would recommend variant descriptions king if you need it.

Toki Mats

Easy to use and great customer service! Looks great too on our site, both in the product descriptions and in the FAQs section

Bolder Athletic Wear

Outstanding app. This is something that shopify should offer support for anyway, but StarApps does a great job with this. Support is also top-notch. I had a bit of a hiccup getting it working at first, and their support team came in and got it working very quickly.

卄乇尺乇丂ㄚ

Exactly what I was looking for & more. Great customer service, cheap price. I first had another app for this, but it was ugly and didn't work as I wanted.
Take notes other Shopify apps!

SOKneady Bread Co.

Does exactly what we needed it to -- allows unique descriptions per variant (and more)! Easy to setup. Make sure you wait enough time after making changes (or use an incognito window) to see changes take effect. 5 Star support. Had an issue and support addressed it within just an hour or two. Works perfectly now. Totally recommend this app and this company!!

sibeau-women

Super easy + quick set-up. Works very well and is a huge plus for our product pages. Very glad I came across this app!

Littlest Prince

This app is very easy to use and has a lot of useful features. It worked perfectly right at install. The support team is also very helpful (I had to contact them about some other apps that I also use). Thank you!

N.A.G Industries

Great App and support. They have promptly replied to and resolved any issues I have had with setup.

Previous 1 3