Variant Descriptions King

Variant Descriptions King

by StarApps Studio

Show Variant Specific Description + Accordion + Tabs + FAQ +..

N.A.G Industries

Great App and support. They have promptly replied to and resolved any issues I have had with setup.

SignatureHampers.com.au

I got stuck with accordian drop down design and emailed the help customer service and reply was not only unbelievably quick it was very well explained and overall fantastic. 5 Stars

Miljøstein

I really love this app. Many of my products have different variants and being able to write custom description for each variant is fantastic. Combined with the collapsable tabs this is a must have app for me. Support are also quick to respond. So keep up the great work.

Elan Tiles

A truly brilliant app which is very intuitive to use. Provides a core functionality which strengthens the store offering greatly. Also, tremendous customer support. The developer and team is very responsive and provided me with tailored support which was really amazing. Thank you once again.

Supply Smiths

I first downloaded this app because I needed a way to show multiple descriptions based on my variants. My products are heavily based on measurements and details, and hence flooding the general description page would have been an eye sore.

At first the app didn't work with my trademark theme. But it only took 1 email and 1 day for the amazing customer support team to help recitify this.

It really is a good app and easy to use. But what puts the cherry on top is the fantastic support from the devs.

WhiteRiceCowboy

Well thought out from a brilliant mind that works smoothly.
Easy to use once you watch the vid, especially clearing the cache with your keyboard command function that he shows if needed.
The comments here won't allow to paste the entire Youtube vid, but copy/paste the partial link below after the .com or Tube search for Variant Descriptions King and was the second vid that showed up for me.
Windows and MAC are pretty much the same when observed properly or searched.

Write variant specific descriptions easily - Variant Descriptions - Shopify App
/watch?v=uit29s6yCQc

VERSION.GLOBAL

The PERFECT app. I was looking for an app which can change description of product when i select different variant.
Amazing customer service, very quick and helpful. Amazing customer experience.

EBLLashes

this is app is great, it totally cleaned up our website which otherwise looked crowded with all of the long descriptions and instructions on every product page. not sure about the variant part of it, because we only use the collapsable description part. support was also super helpful and answered my email very fast.

The Bottle Shop

Happy with the customer service they provide. If there's an issue they will do whatever is in their power to solve it. Would recommend the app to anyone interested in adding product subscriptions to their store.

recuro styling

The fantastic app works a treat but one thing that's was perfect was the customer service and assistance. A lot of other apps have good products but bad support which is no good you need both which is exactly what you get with this app

Worth every penny!!