Product Description Tabs & FAQ

Product Description Tabs & FAQ

by StarApps Studio

Variant Description + Product Tab/Accordion + FAQ Page

MORANZANI

Another fantastic app by StarApps Studio. A great addition to any Shopify store, highly reccomended. Again, the team was great in assisting me install this app and ensure all was working as intended. A great app and support team all round. 6 Star!

FAVORTY

I needed variant specific descriptions desperately, I could't find any other apps that offered that.
This app made it happen and it looks incredible. Initially I strugglhttps://shopify.com/legal/termsed with the set up but Shubham did an amazing job helping me and quickly at that.
Highly recommend this app

B&FC Online Refectory

The app works as described and when we needed help on the set-up, the response was prompt and helpful.

September 8, 2020

Hey Paul,

I am so glad that we were able to help you set up the app in your store. Trust us, your variant description game has skyrocketed ;)

Please feel free to reach out if you need any further help, it’s always a pleasure talking to you.

Cheers!
Riyona Mukherjee
Merchant Success Team

Quarz store

A great app, I recommend it to anyone who wants to make simple and beautiful tabs out of a long description text. The app also has fast and friendly support. I highly appreciate the apps from this team and prefer to use them in my stores.

Fitness Fuel Club

The app works well. The support has been amazing. Their developers are very hands on and respond quickly.

IndianArtVilla

Works as expected.
Customer support really helps in resolving queries.
I wanted to upload products in bulk and I was able to do that with this app.

Interio Online Shop

very poor support team I've been trying to get in touch with them from the past 2 days and no one has replied to me yet very disappointed with this...

I'm a developer working on this project and I've been emailing you from this email shahzaib@ebakery.de as we don't have access to the owner's email

August 20, 2020

Hey there,

We can understand your frustration and would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we thoroughly scanned our inbox and couldn't find any email from you.

Our team has just sent you an email at your registered email addresses ( office**@magazin**.at and we***op@magazin**.at) from our support mailbox (support@starapps.studio). We'd request you to please reply to it so that we can understand and resolve your query in no time.

Looking forward to seeing the app up and running in your store,
Shreya Pillai
Merchant Success Team, StarApps

Dahing Plants

This app holds up to all the great reviews that it receives. The product description was a LIFESAVER for my store because different variants need different solution. And trust me when I say that this app will do exactly what you want in terms of providing different description for different variants. The setup may confuse you a little in the beginning but their customer support is ON POINT, they are responsive, insightful, and straight to the point. I can't say enough about their series of apps that helped me maintain a professional product page. THIS IS A MUST HAVE FOR ALL E-COMMERCE STORES.

PlanBee

This app works really well for our requirements - we have thousands of digital download products, each with several variants that require detailed descriptions. I particularly like being able to switch between tab and accordion variant descriptions for desktop/mobile.

This app does the job brilliantly and in a way that no other apps I tried could do!

Their support is great. They responded to my queries promptly and solved two problems I was having very quickly, too. Thank you!

Eternally Diamonds

Enjoy using the simple interface. Great ability to use a distinct description for each variant. Fast, efficient and friendly support - and coding issue I had was resolved.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8