Variant Descriptions King

Variant Descriptions King

by StarApps Studio

Show Variant Specific Details + Collapsible Accordion Tabs

Nu-Heat - Underfloor Heating & Renewables

Works well and very helpful support - especially Shashank who's been very helpful - would definitely recommend,.

HornBlasters

The app has been working great and accomplishes everything that is needed. And the support is phenomenal.

LilyVe

I used this app for my variants it is really good, support is amazing and taking the time to help me and explaining all the steps. I would really recommend this app it is making my product description look good and easy to read for my costumer. Especially because of the support, when there is something I don't understand they take the tie and make a video that I understand. They even helped to and put some of the needed code in place.

Polar Magyarország

I had already chosen an other app (Variant Image Automator) from this team, and I must say, their quality is constant throughout their range of apps. When you need to manage a loads of text, but you have only limited space (product page is a typical example) you need Variant Description King. Period. And never worry how complex your theme is, as the Team behind the app is superior, and make sure you won't leave without a solution. I had only VERY limited time to add it to my store, but these guys manage it less then couple of hours. Try them, you have nothing loose, but you have lot to gain!

Kasper Maison Japan

Works very well and the support is responsive. I had an issue which isn't currently supported but they gave me a workaround and it's working great now.

The Big Man ZA

I used this app to help me add separate product descriptions for different variants. It works great and the support is exceptional!

Jam Packed Parcels

This app is easy to use and their support team is quick and responsive! I would definitely recommend this app for showing different descriptions for your product variants.

Bianca Balti Maternity

Our company started with StarApps Variant Image automator and realized we also needed a variant description. We contacted customer support and were informed an app for our needs was currently in the works. We were able to test the product and it worked beautifully. We continue to use both apps and love working with StarApps. Their customer service goes above and beyond to help you and your store's needs. Highly recommend!

語時設計

Very helpful feature to make product pages clean and professional. Support is timely and super. Highly recommend!