Variant Image Automator

Show Multiple Variant Images of the Selected Variants Options

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Group Variant Images, Filter variant Images - Shopify

Misfits

It is super useful. I had a lot of variants for some products and having all of them in the same carousel looked messy. This app helped me clean up the number of images per variant and my product pages look SO much better!

SolaWave

THIS APP IS INCREDIBLE!!

Fantastic support, app works exactly like it's supposed to, was super easy to get up and running. We have a custom theme and ran into several issues (our theme wasn't built in a standard way), but Shreya saved the day.

It costs money, but it's worth it.

PerfectJeans.dk

5 star. Excellent customer service and fast integration. They helped us with various questions, and those were answered quick. Top star service.

ezpz

Fantastic app & even better customer service! The team at StarApps has blown us away, going above & beyond on multiple occasions to assist us with technical issues (even things that weren't directly related to their app)! Shout out to Zoeb for his incredible assistance & know-how. We are BIG fans & highly recommend this company (and all their apps)!

genieunique

I initially opted to try out this App on my website in a bid to provide my customers a much better way of relating with my website. Now, I am so glad I did. I use this App to automate my products' image variants. It is very effective, and efficient. I have noticed that it helps build a good customer experience in a much better way. I do sincerely recommend this App for anyone that intends improving customer experience on their website.

Southern Shores

Great app! This really lets our product pages appear a lot cleaner.

The customer service is extraordinary! We had a problem on our product page, which we suspected was caused by the app itself. The technical staff looked into it and found out it was caused by another app. This helped us a lot! Other app support teams simply say that the issue is not caused by them and don't offer any further advice. They actually took the time, looked into our problem and solved it!

Kapru

Had some problems whit the app. (don't use it today any more)
Got at the end help to clean up the problem..

Good guy's working here just took a bit longer then usualy to get support...

August 22, 2020

Hi Steinar and Catalina,

I'm glad that we were able to help you understand how products are duplicated in Shopify. Sometimes it really becomes challenging to distinguish between apps' role and Shopify's native functionality, which lead to the confusion from the Shopify Guru.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused. I'm sure you'll have a much smoother experience with us next time.

Cheers!
Shashank Agrawal
Founder, StarApps Studio

LOONGDESIGN

We have tried many similar apps. This app really understands our needs. In addition, thanks for the assistance of merchant success team

ZERO ONE ONE

Great app ! Does the job and does it perfectly. The customer support is excellent and very reactive. Highly recommended.

Outlaw-gang

It is perfect. I have an POD Store and so i can see only the Colours, what i want to display. Thank you very much.
Firstly the APP don't run as it should, but the Support was very good and make some changes within 24 hours. Now it works.

Thank you very much. I recommend this APP.