Variant Image Automator

Variant Image Automator

by StarApps Studio

Show Multiple Variant Images of the Selected Variants Options

Conrad Hasselbach Shoes & Garment

We searched for an app that offers us the possibility to display only the pictures that are compatible with the variant (color)

And we have found this app, after a few adjustments by the support which solved the problems immediately, We can really recommend this app.
Thank you again for your great help.

Flea Market Rx

This app is a store saver. The StarApps team was very professional, the install was done faster than I could have imagined, and when I was having a problem they responded immediately and fixed it. I'm a customer for life!

Kashkha

The app is very useful, needed this for a very long time. Their service is absolutely amazing. Shashank went out of his way and helped us out a lot. Really happy to see this kind of service!

Avanchy Sustainable Baby Dishware

Rare is the day that I'm impressed with any app nowadays. However, when I came across Variant Image Automator my faith in development was regained. Talk about a straightforward, functional app with AMAZING support. It was a sunday night 8pm when I decided to give this app a try (after googling the best option for catered variant images and this being on top of every result), from the start I was impressed with the video overviews on each step (only 3), I had a very specific need so I emailed the developer not expecting a reply or at least not for a few days, so I disabled the app until I get a reply. To my surprise the developer wrote back within an hour (on a sunday night!) asked for my specific need then within 15 mins emailed me a video walk through with the solution! That's just unheard of. Needless to say, I'm impressed and excited to use this app to elevate my product pages to the next level.
IMO a MUST HAVE APP!

URANTA INTERNATIONAL

We implemented this after giving Penguin a try and have found it to be great for both www.uranta.com and www.uranta.ca. Unlike Penguin, there is no manual work to do other than correctly sorting the images as we create a product. Super easy. On a few occasions we have required support as it can come in conflict with newly added apps, but these guys jump right on it and fix it within the hour. We are definitely going to give their new Description app a try so we can get more granular on product descriptions by color and fabric across the same styles. Good job StarApps !

THE STAIR BARRIER™

Highly recommend! App is awesome. Great for products with a lot of variations, but consistent features. Very easy to use and tutorial video's extremely helpful. The customer service was even better. We had implemented some major up-date going into a weekend and had issues. We implemented the app as a workaround but fell in love with the app and the team worked with us all weekend to ensure it was doing all we needed. They went over and above. Thank you.

Flower of Living

A MUST-HAVE for any store with lots of variants. I literally couldn't imagine our store without it. 5/5

Vanessa Mooney

I've installed this app on several shops now and StarApps has been super helpful to squash any bugs with customized themes i'm working with. Always a pleasure!

Saint Cher

The automator app is amazing! It solves all problems that Shopify isn't really built for. I originally had problems with it working together with a zoom app, but the tech support team at "Variant Image" quickly assessed the situation, customized their code, and had me fully operational in less than 36 hours. Great app even better tech support. A++++

Spect Eyewear

This app is super simple and groups my product variants into own galleries without any coding.
Another great thing is the support! They are super fast (replied within 30min!) and focused to help!