Variant Image Automator

Variant Image Automator

by StarApps Studio

Show Multiple Variant Images of the Selected Variants Options

Zen Art Shop

Impressive lighting speed support! This app was not designed to work with my theme initially. At my request, StarApps team made it work with my theme in 24 hours; while I had a problem to set it up, Shashank helped me got it right in one and half hour. Everything works well now.

Helmet Upgrades

Easy to install, setup, and it works great!

Support is amazing on this app, which is refreshing!

Mai Secret Inc

This develop is the most helpful app developer I've ever come across. I told him my issue. He and his team looked into what the issue was. The app wasn't originally built for our them. However, without charging me anything, he and his team set out to get it to work with our theme and now it does exactly what we were hoping it would. Thank you!

Jp Eco Design

Shopify basic themes don't offer the option for creating variants with unique images for any given product. While solving this problem, came across this app which in very easy steps helps create variants. Shashank from Staraps has been very helpful in setting up the entire process.

A Covington Enterprise

So far I've received incredible support with my questions. Shashank helped me out and made me a custom video tutorial showing me exactly what he was talking about. I've never had an experience like that before. The app resolves an issue that I was very concerned with so great product for sure.

Starving Jewelers

LOVE this app! I just selected which Shopify theme I was using, it then automatically installed the app to my theme for me and works perfectly!

Onetouchhomestore

StarApps has been great! I have a relatively complex product with lots of variations and I didn't want them to clutter up the product page. This app does exactly what I thought it would. When I had a question, the developer replied right away and even made a video tutorial just for me! I'm going to keep this app on my store forever. Check it out in action:

Pickwicks

The app works great, and support is awesome. This is the best solution I've seen to the issue of variation images and the developers seem like they'll continue to improve it in the future.

Nope Sisters Clothing

Great app for variations of your product. Works perfectly - should be a staple add on for any Shopify platform with variations of style, colour and size that extend beyond the simple Shopify 'free' options. Thanks

Zuup Gear

Variant mapper is a staple for your store because it will improve your experience. Shashank was awesome and helped me cover some mapping issues for my store listings. He deserves 6 stars. Also, the great benefit of this app over others with similar function is the mapping works at product listing level, not centralized level. That helps when people are creating new listings and don’t need to refer to other central locations, making it cumbersome.
Also, the developer is open to improvements and mentioned new ones underway. This is one of those apps that make the experience seamless and smooth customer experience, but don’t often get the credit, because they are in fact doing their job very well.