Variant Image Automator

Variant Image Automator

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
March 14, 2019

This app solved a major issue for my store. Such an elegant solution. Incredible customer service as well.

VoxForth
India
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Edited March 5, 2019

These guys are awesome. The app was working perfectly at first, but once we installed another app for expanding images this one stopped working. But these guys got in touch with the developer of the other app and they worked together to figure out the problem. Now everything works perfectly. They could have easily said that it was the other app causing the problem but they went the extra mile to help us. Highly recommend this app. It makes my store much less confusing to be able to hide the variant images of the products that are not selected.

Sewell Direct
Time spent using app: 22 days
February 27, 2019

great app, great support. For our use case the automation part is just a bit too advanced and we need an app with a little bit more manual control

mokebo
Germany
Time spent using app: 11 days
February 27, 2019

This app is absolutely perfect for combining multiple listings into one for colour and size variants. The support is excellent, they are always super helpful!

Wraps
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 26, 2019

We use the app to change the images to the specific product variant in our store. This helps avoid confusion with our end customer. The apps simple to install and use and the videos are very helpful and provide enough information to use. Thank you.

Grain & Frame
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 23, 2019

Is working very good in my shop and i love it.I am already have a sale fast from when i have it in my shop.

Nourish Beauty Advertaniya
Greece
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 21, 2019

I've been using this app to help clean up the look of my product pages and it has been working great. I have a ton of products and color variants and my store is already looking a lot better. I am confident this will lead to an increase in sales.

CoreyPaigeDesigns
Time spent using app: 17 days
February 21, 2019

I needed to enhance my product pages with multiple images applied to each color variant, with associated thumbnails limited to each specific variant. This app seemed it would do the trick. It came with very clear, easy-to-implement instructions. It didn't work as anticipated. I contacted their tech support who responded quickly with suggestions. It turned out, the app needed updating for my chosen template, which they did within 24 hours. Now it works perfectly. Well done StarApps. Great app and great support.

leighshoecase
Time spent using app: 2 days
February 14, 2019

The app works great, and the support was really fast, helpful and super friendly, I can recommend that app!

Crumpler EU
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 6, 2019

The app is really easy to use and works perfectly. I had an issue with the app and another plugin and the support team helped me immediately. Brilliant app :)

Saigu Cosmetics