Variant Image Automator

Show Multiple Variant Images of the Selected Variants Options

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Helmet Upgrades

Easy to install, setup, and it works great!

Support is amazing on this app, which is refreshing!

Mai Secret Inc

This develop is the most helpful app developer I've ever come across. I told him my issue. He and his team looked into what the issue was. The app wasn't originally built for our them. However, without charging me anything, he and his team set out to get it to work with our theme and now it does exactly what we were hoping it would. Thank you!

Jp Eco Design

Shopify basic themes don't offer the option for creating variants with unique images for any given product. While solving this problem, came across this app which in very easy steps helps create variants. Shashank from Staraps has been very helpful in setting up the entire process.

A Covington Enterprise

So far I've received incredible support with my questions. Shashank helped me out and made me a custom video tutorial showing me exactly what he was talking about. I've never had an experience like that before. The app resolves an issue that I was very concerned with so great product for sure.

Starving Jewelers

LOVE this app! I just selected which Shopify theme I was using, it then automatically installed the app to my theme for me and works perfectly!

Onetouchhomestore

StarApps has been great! I have a relatively complex product with lots of variations and I didn't want them to clutter up the product page. This app does exactly what I thought it would. When I had a question, the developer replied right away and even made a video tutorial just for me! I'm going to keep this app on my store forever. Check it out in action:

Pickwicks

The app works great, and support is awesome. This is the best solution I've seen to the issue of variation images and the developers seem like they'll continue to improve it in the future.

Nope Sisters Clothing

Great app for variations of your product. Works perfectly - should be a staple add on for any Shopify platform with variations of style, colour and size that extend beyond the simple Shopify 'free' options. Thanks

Zuup Gear

Variant mapper is a staple for your store because it will improve your experience. Shashank was awesome and helped me cover some mapping issues for my store listings. He deserves 6 stars. Also, the great benefit of this app over others with similar function is the mapping works at product listing level, not centralized level. That helps when people are creating new listings and don’t need to refer to other central locations, making it cumbersome.
Also, the developer is open to improvements and mentioned new ones underway. This is one of those apps that make the experience seamless and smooth customer experience, but don’t often get the credit, because they are in fact doing their job very well.

Keys Apparel 2

This is one of those features that should be a baked-in option in every Shopify theme. This app bridges that gap nicely. I tried several other apps that also do the same thing (variant image grouping), but they seemed to have conflicts with our theme. Sometimes you don't feel like reaching out to support and waiting, so I just kept trying apps until one just worked. This was the one. All those other apps use bulky admin UIs to manually "assign" images to their variants. This app is automatic and uses a pretty obvious bit of logic that most people are probably doing already: as long as you have your variant images ordered and grouped with each other, and an image assigned to each variant, the app does the rest.

I had one issue where the app wasn't working right when your first variant is out of stock. I reached out to Shashank and he responded quickly, and then fixed the issue within a day or two.

Also, sometimes when you update your product's images order, and assign variant images, it takes a minute or two for the front-end product page to reflect the changes. I assume that has something to do with caching or whatever. So if you experience that, don't worry. Just refresh the page in a bit.

In summary, it's a great app!

1 2 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 40 Next