Variant Image Automator

Variant Image Automator

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
October 16, 2018

Fantastic app does exactly what it says! The few issues we had were dealt with incredibly quickly and professionally and new feature requests were reviewed and in many cases added.

Aspen Of Hereford Ltd
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 16, 2018

Super app. It helped us save some serious real estate on our Product Page, which is already really long and crowded. The best part is that its super easy to simply get it up and running with minimal setup. The team is super helpful and I can't recommend it enough for stores that have lots of variant images.

Headphone Zone
India
Edited October 15, 2018

Gran app. Ayuda a poder ordenar los thumbnails de cada variante, haciendo más fluida la forma en que se muestra el producto al cliente. Era la solución que necesitábamos para nuestra tienda.

Una mención aparte es la calidad de su servicio al cliente. Excelente.

Totalmente recomendada.

Fighter Store
Peru
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 15, 2018

We have been using this app for 4 months now and it's working very well, easy to install. Recommended!

Corkor
Portugal
October 12, 2018

We searched for an app that offers us the possibility to display only the pictures that are compatible with the variant (color)

And we have found this app, after a few adjustments by the support which solved the problems immediately, We can really recommend this app.
Thank you again for your great help.

Conrad Hasselbach Shoes & Garment
Germany
Time spent using app: 23 days
Edited September 29, 2018

This app is a store saver. The StarApps team was very professional, the install was done faster than I could have imagined, and when I was having a problem they responded immediately and fixed it. I'm a customer for life!

Flea Market Rx
Time spent using app: 12 months
September 26, 2018

The app is very useful, needed this for a very long time. Their service is absolutely amazing. Shashank went out of his way and helped us out a lot. Really happy to see this kind of service!

Kashkha
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 9 months
September 24, 2018

Rare is the day that I'm impressed with any app nowadays. However, when I came across Variant Image Automator my faith in development was regained. Talk about a straightforward, functional app with AMAZING support. It was a sunday night 8pm when I decided to give this app a try (after googling the best option for catered variant images and this being on top of every result), from the start I was impressed with the video overviews on each step (only 3), I had a very specific need so I emailed the developer not expecting a reply or at least not for a few days, so I disabled the app until I get a reply. To my surprise the developer wrote back within an hour (on a sunday night!) asked for my specific need then within 15 mins emailed me a video walk through with the solution! That's just unheard of. Needless to say, I'm impressed and excited to use this app to elevate my product pages to the next level.
IMO a MUST HAVE APP!

Avanchy Sustainable Baby Dishware
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 20, 2018

We implemented this after giving Penguin a try and have found it to be great for both www.uranta.com and www.uranta.ca. Unlike Penguin, there is no manual work to do other than correctly sorting the images as we create a product. Super easy. On a few occasions we have required support as it can come in conflict with newly added apps, but these guys jump right on it and fix it within the hour. We are definitely going to give their new Description app a try so we can get more granular on product descriptions by color and fabric across the same styles. Good job StarApps !

URANTA INTERNATIONAL
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 17, 2018

Highly recommend! App is awesome. Great for products with a lot of variations, but consistent features. Very easy to use and tutorial video's extremely helpful. The customer service was even better. We had implemented some major up-date going into a weekend and had issues. We implemented the app as a workaround but fell in love with the app and the team worked with us all weekend to ensure it was doing all we needed. They went over and above. Thank you.

THE STAIR BARRIER™