Variant Option Product Options

Variant Option Product Options

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
August 11, 2022

This app does extend product options capabilities and once you configure it gives you a nice user experience. Just a few flaws listed below. Sku's are not of a concern for the app. If you customize a product then add new variants in shopify. It gets buggy. The interface is for searching and finding products is not amazing.

MILSPIN
Time spent using app: 7 months
Relentless Apps replied August 11, 2022

Hi Trey, I just emailed you to look into your issues and I am waiting to hear back from you.

Here is a little more information about your issues:

We use Shopify's built-in search API. You shouldn't have any issues searching and finding products.

Alternatively, you can search for the product inside of Shopify and edit it in our app from there. Here are some more detailed instructions.

I am not sure what you mean by " If you customize a product then add new variants in Shopify". If you can email me back we would be happy to look into this.

Sorry, our app doesn't have the ability to add SKU's to our virtual option. This is on our roadmap for future updates but it might be a while until we are able to get to this. If this is something important for you, I suggest going with an app that already has this functionality built-in.

Edited October 7, 2021

After applying the team's recommandation, the app is working now. The installation of this app on my theme was a little tricky but the visual results are looking good. I recommend adding the link of the code tutorial on the "installation" part of the app because it couldn't detect my shopify theme.

Boutique Montblanc Monaco
Monaco
Time spent using app: 2 days
Relentless Apps replied October 7, 2021

I am happy you were able to get everything working. Our app will install automatically on 99% of themes. I am not sure why it wasn't working with your theme.

If there is anything else we can help you with let me know

September 29, 2021

I love all the features, but hate the fact that it comes above my item tekst. -I have several colours, material and other add ons, so my sales tekst are placed SO low on the page, that I cannot really create that "Point of sale" HUGE disadvantage :(

Wrapped Jewels
Denmark
Time spent using app: 5 months
Relentless Apps replied September 29, 2021

Hi ​Merete, thank you for the compliment on our features. We worked very hard to make an app we are proud of :)

It sounded like from our emails you were able to find a solution for this.

I suggest adding the description text to an instruction product option in our app so the text doesn't display in the cart and checkout.

Email me back if you need any more help or have any more questions
contact@relentlessapps.com

Edited June 28, 2021

What I like about the app is basically the design of all the options you can choose, it just looks nice. The price is quite fair for what the app accomplishes. What I hate about it is the fact that you need an additional addon to be able to enable discount codes. Also that you need to dublicate all products for a modification insteat of simply applying the settings to a collection and getting a good overview.
Also that it's not linked to actuall products like bold does, it completely kills simple product cost calculation this way.
Also that you can not use Javascript within the options to target the products directly and keep everything close together.

Pawskie
Germany
Time spent using app: 11 months
Relentless Apps replied July 13, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're aware of these limitations. We had to make some tough design decisions that would help as many merchants as possible. A lot of them are workarounds for missing features in Shopify's API.

Better group sets for controlling multiple products is one of our planned upgrades for the future.

We're going to keep on making our app better as Shopify's API allows.

May 20, 2021

Hi, i like this app however my price ad-ons show in the cart but not at checkout. I am losing sales and customers. please help if you can

PlushGlobal
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Relentless Apps replied May 20, 2021

Hi Shahzad, it looks like the fix we gave you is working.

Please let me know that everything is working or if you need any more help.
contact@relentlessapps.com