Variant Image Penguin

Variant Image Penguin

by VIP App

Assign multiple images to variants, clean up your product page

Shoplorikeet

I am happy to say that Dave actioned my request promptly and very professionally! Support was fast and extremely helpful.

Once you get past the initial setup, the app is very easy to use and works a treat. My product pages wouldn't look as good without it. This app is a must if your theme doesn't support the multiple-photos-per-variant organisation that VIP offers.

Sleepyheadsstore

Great app. It's a must have for stores with a large number of products and variants. The developers are quick to respond and are very helpful.

Rinkit Ltd

Brilliant App. Works well, Good support - very goods communication. Would highly recommend.

Zensah Compression

excellent app and service. Email response with just in hours.

Aima Dora

Great app and great support - I had to switch themes twice and Eshop Guide was a great help. They even went beyond the app installation and helped my solve issues I had with the theme.
Thanks again guys!!

Just Big Bears

At first, the app did not work because I had a theme that wasn't compliant. But I reached out to the developers through their FB store and within 24 hours, they had gone in and fixed it. Works great! - TS, Dallas, TX

Versalette

Totally solved my problem of wanting to show a model in each size and color in a professional way. Oliver was great help in support. Recommend!

Hummingbird Glass Straws

Excellent addition to our website. We invested heavily in lifestyle photos. Variant Image Penguin lets those photos shine on our product page. I anticipate an increase in our conversion rate as a result. Great app and great support.

Jimmycasejapan

We use Variant Image Penguin on our Japanese site as well as our US site. We love the ease in which it allows us to pick and choose which images are displayed by the different product variants. The support team is extremely attentive and helpful. We love VIP. If you are looking for an easy and cost effective solution to your store's product imagery, definitely give it a try.

Jmcbags

Great app. Works as described. Had an issue with the images loading and contact support and they were quick to make the change and fix it.