Variant Image Penguin

Variant Image Penguin

by VIP App

Assign multiple images to variants, clean up your product page

Jmcbags

Great app. Works as described. Had an issue with the images loading and contact support and they were quick to make the change and fix it.

Vol25

This app works wonderful and has really cleaned up my shop. I just opened back in March and made do as best I could with shopify's limited options in regards to variants. But as soon as I could justify it I knew I wanted to download this app. Business has been steady and consistent and I see this being a great investment in creating a great customer experience.

Oliver had to add some code to my theme (retina) and communicated back and forth with me until I understood the app and how it worked. :)

Sassind

There were some problems incorporating the plugin with my particular theme, but the support was fantastic and they resolved the issue quickly for me. The interface is easy to use, makes the whole process very efficient. Thanks!

Semmi

good app. easy to get going.

Great customer service. They were quick, responsive and easy to deal with.

Thanks guys.

Volkue

Its a great app!! I am using a parallax theme that they hadn´t work with before and I needed some particular configuration but it works like a charm.
I am able to select all my variant images 6 per variant and leave the other ones behind after one is selected.

the team is great and I want to thank them for the effort they did resolving the issues I had.

Westworld Computers Ltd

These guys were great! I installed the App and needed some help with the layout. They were very quick to respond, and got me up and running. Highly recommended.

Organic By John Patrick

Works as advertised. Simple to use.

Had one issue where no thumbnails were showing up, but this issue was resolved quickly.

Pajamamania

This is an excellent app. We needed some modification for the app to do exactly what we wanted and the support team was very quick and easy to work with. The interface is very easy to use and the app developers respond to everything almost immediately. We've had a great experience and highly recommend VIP.

Echolac

This app has proved very useful for our store. It does all the things that it says and is very easy to use. On top of that, the support team is very helpful and are always there when we need them. Thumbs Up...!!

Ilovequilting

This plugin broke the SSL in my shopify store and I had no idea until a few days later. Took me an hour to figure out this plugin was the cause. Avoid.