Vario ‑ Variant Image Swatches

Vario ‑ Variant Image Swatches

by SeedGrow

Variant swatches as color, automated, custom image, and button

Homestead Traditions

Incredibly simple to set up, and works very well. The developers are responsive in resolving issues that come up. Now that the issue we raised is resolved, the app is working perfectly. Highly recommend this app!

iMpremium

Super app useful simple very helpful in my website impremium.store.
Thanks SeedGrow, Top Variant app

CycorldPro

The app provides many customizable options. Easy to use and the most important part, quick and reliable support.

La Casa Pampa

After installing this app I encountered some problem but thanks to the developer team I was able to quickly find a solution! Super efficient and beautiful app, especially free! thanks to the whole team !

maxzol

Thank you very much just cool cool app, anyone who reads my review who will not think twice must download the product page looks amazing and finally neat really ingenious

Maxx Ofertas

a free app, much better than many paid apps. And very good support, I'm super satisfied. I recommend it

August 30, 2021

Hi,

Thanks for your kind words.

We strive to be better every day to deliver the easiest to use app and great customer support.

Any time you need help, you know where to find us. ;)

Cheers,
Kelly

Ritzy Company

App works great and it has a lot of variations of swatches. It didn't work at first because of a setting in my store. But the customer support was very fast and helpful. They directly fixed it (on a Saturday)!

Retro Warrior Coffee

So far, SeedGrow has been very helpful. Any issues I had initially were due to me changing the name of my template to the name of my business. As soon as we added the original template name to it, it resolved my issue and everything works BEAUTIFULLY! I wanted something simple that would visually make it obvious what options the customer was selecting. This did the trick! AND I was able to upload my own icons for options which ended up looking pretty cool. Keep up the good work! Looks like they are off to a good start with getting a very helpful app out there and available to Shopify stores.

Ringcrush

Update 1 month later: App is continuously evolving with new features. Unbelievably quick support for a free app, I will be happy to pay if and when this switches to a paid app. I have a special non-shopify theme that requires a bit of special work for almost every app I install, and the app creators are always patient and quick to make adjustments for me when necessary. Amazing support for a free app! Responded immediately on a weekend for an issue I'm having with a custom theme. 5 stars

www.FancyPetTags.com

Simply a great app and great support team. My site looks so much better with image swatches, especially when it simply auto populates everything based on your existing product variant images. The app handled my 200+ products (over 1000 variations) with varying size definitions without issues. Great app!!

Previous 1