Veeqo Shipping , 95 reviews

4.1
September 10, 2015

We have been round the block so many times and at last thought we had found the right solution. Linked straight to our shopify site and were able to upload our vend csv file into the system easily enough. The problem came from Veeqo's supplied till system. If a customer came to the till with a packet of hooks (we are a fishing tackle company) and the staff member scanned them, up would jump on the screen a full list of this hooks variations i.e. sizes. The staff member would then have to look at the screen and select which variation they had in their hand. The veeqo till system does not process variations straight to basket from scanner and this is open to human error. We have about 7500 variations out of 8700 products so this problem can clearly be observed, especially on a busy Saturday when there is a queue at the tills and customers are coming up with armfuls of small items. This till system is ok if you run a small quiet coffee shop. So, I rang up to ask about fixing, what was to me, quite a simple tweek only to be told by one of the sales guys who had very limited technical experience (never ever got through to somebody that knows what they are talking about), that for now there was nothing they could do about it and maybe some time in the future the problem could be fixed. I got the feeling that he was being very wishy washy with me and was not interested in A. Seeing a proper technical guy. and B. Suggesting a progressive response to the problem. His main input ,which he said several times was 'Sorry about that, would you like me to cancel your forthcoming phone meeting with one of the set up guys''
Not a good way to obtain customers.

Polehill1
21 days using the app
November 16, 2015

No for us. Looks great on the outset but Amazon lister doesn't work properly and eBay lister is still in development.

Blue White And Grey
6 days using the app
January 9, 2021

A dreadful experience from start to finish. I wanted this app to do something basic (I have four warehouse locations - I'd like to see which orders I can fulfil (are in stock) at a given location - Shopify of course does not provide this basic functionality). I signed up, day 1 I asked the question, my on-boarder didn't know. I then spent the entire day on day 2 trying to get an answer as to whether this was possible. I was passed from email support, to chat, to phone call, referred to the instruction manual repeatedly... still nothing, just a load of time wasting. On day 3, I realised I was never going to get an answer out of these people, so decided not to go with it, but then started getting calls from my warehouses - something called Veeqo had started randomly making changes to their stock levels! We have 3,000 SKUs over 4 locations. After deleting the app and wasting a load of time, we now have to do four complete stock counts to get our stock accurate again... I asked Veeqo if they could run a report that showed the stock adjustments their daft app had taken it upon itself to make for no reason - still waiting, so no help there, and we'll just have to spend weeks of man hours correcting the mess it has made. Wow - really wish I didn't come across this app.

Season Cookshop
2 days using the app
December 3, 2013

Very insightful app. I'm using it on my store, working great!

Juel Wear Singapore
Singapore
August 8, 2013

This is perfect if you sell in more than one place, i.e. Amazon, website, ebay. It means all of our orders are pulled together in one place making it easy to see at a glance what is happening and allows dispatch from one system rather than several. Excellent.

Wigs World