Vendor Consignment

Vendor Consignment

$24.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
January 9, 2023

Excellent service. Jillian and the team have been extremely helpful in getting me and my consignors set up with the platform. I had a few extra requirements beyond what their platform offers out of the box, and they provided a solution that has made running my online consignment store a breeze now.

Thanks, team.

Second Skin
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Visceral Apps replied January 9, 2023

Thank you, Second Skin, we really appreciate your feedback! We're so glad we have been able to help you find success using Vendor Consignment and will do our best to continue increasing the overall experience.

November 17, 2022

We are newer to implementing this app.... what I love the most about it is the support, the team and the improvements they have been making. They listen to your feedback and work to help make it the best it can be for your business. I highly recommend and can't wait to see it evolve.

Betty's Marketplace
Time spent using app: 3 months
Visceral Apps replied November 17, 2022

Thank you, Betty's Marketplace, we really appreciate all of the great feedback you have given us! We have enjoyed working with you and we are excited to continue improving our app for our clients.

August 25, 2022

We've been using the App for about 9 months. It meets our needs and I look forward to more features in the future. Support has been excellent.

Skorzie
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 19, 2022

Vendor Consignment is great and it is fitting our needs wonderfully. Its simple and clean. Customer service with Viceral Apps is better than i could have hoped for. Jillian and Chance have stayed focused on us as a business and have catered to our needs quite well. I look forward to seeing what other apps they are going to have to offer in the future.

ELEVATESPORTING
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Visceral Apps replied August 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We have enjoyed working with you and your team and were happy to help you set up your account so it would accommodate the needs of your business. Your business and feedback is greatly appreciated.

July 7, 2022

Great looking app with a number of useful features. Support has been excellent, adding minor features or fixing issues as we run into them. It has room to grow but they have been more than willing to listen to ideas.

South Shore Gallery
Time spent using app: 4 months
Visceral Apps replied July 7, 2022

Thank you, South Shore Gallery, for your review! Our team is always looking for ways to improve, and appreciates the feedback.

Edited September 27, 2021

I run a print-on-demand marketplace for charities and artists in the UK. I trialled 6 Vendor apps and Vendor Consignment was in my opinion the best of the 6, really well priced, very easy to use and our partners (we call them partners not vendors!!) can see their sales and commissions in real time.
I would highly recommend it.
Gary Keens
Managing Director
ASK Online Ltd

ASK Online Print-on-Demand Marketplace
Time spent using app: 20 days
August 17, 2021

Absolutely loving this app! So user friendly and solves my needs perfectly, the team have been responsive to small things that would make it even better. Very professional looking and appreciate that it's a white label solution

FlashFomo
Time spent using app: 6 days
July 26, 2021

Simple to use and setup. Developers are super nice and reply quickly. overall great if you're working with multiple vendors.

Outofideas®
Brazil
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited July 16, 2021

I will update this review after I actually start using the app with customers to give details on that aspect but I had to immediately write a review to say that the customer service has been off the charts! Who expects that an app will make custom changes for your specific needs for just one business- they did this for us! Chance responds within minutes for support and trouble shooting. It has been so helpful to someone who is very new to this platform and business. We highly recommend!

WELCOME FUTURE KIDS
Time spent using app: 15 days
June 7, 2021

I've used this app to track and pay consignment vendors for almost three years, and it just keeps getting better. Love the new dashboard and invoicing features! It does everything I need, at a very affordable price. I've had to contact support a few times, and have always received a very quick response and resolution to any issues.

MIMOSA GOODS