Rates for Different Products
Set unique rates for different groups of products. Add carrier rates to some, rule based rates to some, free shipping to others.
Advanced Rate Types
Adjust carrier rates, edit rate titles, ship-from post code, customs/duties, package dimensions. Use by item, % of price and more.
Sub-zones & More
Use sub-zones based on a list of postal codes. Edit service codes. Restrict products from zones. Restrict shipping methods from products.
About Advanced Shipping Rules
Advanced Shipping Rules makes setting up your simple to wildly complex shipping requirements possible, and sometimes even easy.
The app is designed exclusively for Shopify, doesn’t touch any theme code, and requires no programming or coding knowledge. You’ll be able to configure and manage all your own rates and rules, without needing a developer to help.
Top rated email and phone support
Contact us with your shipping requirements and we’ll get you taken care of. Stop pulling out your hair doing it alone. We like talking on the phone as much as we writing emails... just read our reviews.
The possibilities are endless.
- Hide, Show, and Adjust rates using many variables and conditions.
- Set unique rates for different groups of products
- Advanced package dimensions settings
- Robust free shipping conditions
- Free + Shipping products
- Restrict air rates for hazards goods
- Restrict ground rates for perishable items
- Restrict some products from some zones
- Local delivery rates based on city or postal code
- Add additional options for insurance and signature
- Add customs/duties percentage
- Customize shipping rate titles and subtitles
- Postal-Code subzones
- Custom service codes
- Advanced rate types like ‘By Items’, ‘Per Pound’, ‘Percentage of Product Price’
- UPS SurePost
- FedEx SmartPost
- Integrates with Printful, Printify, Pixels, and Gooten
- Set rate to free shipping, when product price is over $100 and weight is less than 10lbs.
- Add to Ship Cost, 1% of product price, when price is over $1000
- Subtract from Ship Cost, 20% of ship cost, when price is over $200, and Title of each product contains ‘peanuts’
- Hide rate when, Vendor of any product equals ‘Battery King’
- Only show rate when, Postal Code equals ‘10001’, and SKU of each product contains ‘ABC’
- Set rate to $40 when ship cost (of the carrier rate) is less than $40
Unlimited Free Trial in Test Mode
All pricing plans include free use forever while in TEST mode so you can take as long as you’d like to build out your rates and test them, without starting any kind of payment or subscription.
7-Day Free Trial in LIVE mode
All pricing plans include a 7-Day free trial once you are done testing and switch the app to LIVE mode.
Requires Real-Time Carrier Rate Feature
The app requires that you have the Real-time carrier rate feature enabled on your Shopify account. This feature allows your shop to retrieve rates from any external source.
Blended Rate Functionality
The blended rates functionality within the app will only work for groups of products that belong to the same shipping profile and same shipping location within Shopify.
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
This app works great. App support is quick and thorough specifically the support from Molly has been amazing.
It feels as if we have been looking for an app such as this one for just about forever. Some apps we have trialed are either too complicated, or show too much confusing info at the check out. We absolutely love that we can customise shipping rates so easily based on a postcode. The biggest issue with other apps is that the rates did not recognise if someone puts in "x post code" but selects a shipping option that is outside their region. With shipping costs on the rise, this app makes shipping run so much easier because once you set up an area/postage rule, if a customer's address does not correspond to the rule they will not see the postage option and vice versa. In return, this removes any doubt as to whether someone had selected a cheaper option by mistake or on purpose.
Awesome app! Used it to separate Live items and Non live items since they both ship different. Also to give each type a different Free shipping price. Something I couldn't do with the built in Shopify shipping. Molly was a HUGE help as well!