Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

KGTropicals

I had some complicated requirements for my shipping rates and this app handles them perfectly! Brian walked me through the entire set up on the phone, amazing!! Highly recommend!!

Velocity Shop

Excellent response time and customer service. Advance shipping got back to me very quickly and was very helpful.

Jao Wholesale Online

This is the second website I've installed this app on for a bunch of various shipping specifics (location, weight, carrier for different products, etc). It was working flawlessly... until the head of the company wanted to make everything free shipping for a week. Unfortunately, I decided the best way was to deactivate but not delete the app so I wouldn't lose all the customizations. This was probably not the best solution. BUT... MOLLY TO THE RESCUE!!!! She helped me put it all back and once again, smooth sailing.

Best shipping app and customer service in the app store!!!

Avalon and Ninth

Much easier to navigate and set up than some of the other apps out there. When I ran into issues, customer service was top notch! Even down to Molly scheduling a phone call so that we could talk through what was happening. Resolved my issues and replied to emails promptly. Definitely a great app and recommend to anyone with complicated shipping needs.

Open Circle Specialties

I love the app & the team! They have amazing support & patience in answering all of my needs. They are very accommodating. It's always a pleasure reaching out to them.

Finders Keep Hers Boutique

This app is superb. It’s reliable and efficient and has allowed us to configure our complicated shipping exactly how we want. Dealings with other less reliable apps have made me appreciate how good this app, and the support team is. Molly is always quick to respond any time we’ve had a query. Huge high five to the advanced shipping team.

Result Based Training

Useless. Errors out constantly, nomatter if you reinstall or what browser using, don't waste your time.

Grand Coffee SF

Absolutely simple interface that enables some neat-o trickery with your shipping rates. Our store uses a simple implementation of their tool but the possibilities are truly great. The devs are also quite responsive if you're ever if need of any help or guidance.

UPAuthentic

This app was very helpful for me to manage some complex rules dealing with multiple locations, seasonality, etc. Most impressive thing about them has been the great customer support which was critical for me to get everything configured properly and my store launched on time. Molly is a rock star!

TRUEROYALTYAPPAREL

This app helped me bypass a big problem due to using a print automation center that does not communicate their shipping rates through their app over to shopify. Good customer service, was helpful in getting it all set up over the phone

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33