Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Molokhia Xpress

This app did exactly what I needed and it all happened because of the excellent support of the team working behind the scenes specially Brian.

Ommkara

After banging my head of the wall today by trying to find the appropriate app for my needs, Advanced Shipping Rules came like the light at the end of the tunnel.

I believe this is the only app on the Shopify app store market that is user-friendly and easy to set up when the rates per variations are in question (in my case, some of the products have multiple variations, and each variation has a different shipping price which usually is a headache to setup).

And ofc. support was beyond expectations with helping me how to enroll... 5 stars easily; would give it 10 though.

Jensen Reserve

This app and Brian are the BEST! I work in a niche market shipping perishable and non perishable items. It's a real challenge to find anything flexible enough to work. But, THIS WORKS!
As a small start up, pennies matter. This app paired with Shopify gives me the ability to do what other have quoted me thousands to try.
And Brian, man, he ROCKS! As we say in the south, 'I was loster than last years Easter eggs' when it came to setting up shipping. I am great at a lot of things.....and shipping is not one of them! But Brian has been there to help me understand & work out my messes.
If all that's not enough, his experience in rates, language and work flow are spot on too.
I can't say enough good things about Brian and the Advanced Shipping App!
Give a try today!!

Via Florelle

I have been looking for these shipping options at my store's checkout for more than 6 months. Was even skeptical when found it, because a lot of developers told me I have to be in Shopify PLUS to have those options.
Million thanks to Brian who assisted in in setting up the rules. Very responsive and knowledgeable!!!

Pacific Northwest Cookie Company

The app does everything it's supposed and more. Easy to use interface and design. Any problems that we had with the app were not bugs, but setup issues which were quickly resolved by customer support. Probably the best customer support I've ever experienced with third party apps. Prompt response time and resolved the issues in less than an hour!

My Supplement Store

We're huge fans of advanced shipping rules. We have a pretty large catalog of over 20,000 SKUS and a rather complicated inventory management system, so finding apps that don't cause problems with our store or checkout can be a challenge. Not only that but finding a way to setup shipping for everything from pill boxes that weight an ounce or two up to protein powders or cases of drinks that weight 20-50 pounds can be a huge challenge. Advanced shipping rules works great for us!

Maria Alekseev Art

I have a nice of items that ship by weight directly from my location, and items on printful. This allows much more granular control of my local items, and allows to combine shipping with printful items in a single order. I had an issue with configuration, and the developer was able to log into my Shopify and fix everything.

Blue Star Wholesale Distributors | Miami | Orlando

We used this app to provide more accurate shipping costs to our customer while also ensuring we don't lose money on shipping.

Any time I had questions, Support was quick to help and they even have a US-based Support number to call in. They were able to walk through my workflow with me and help me choose the plan that best fit our needs.

Would highly recommend this app - and thanks again to the Support team!

Native Union

If we could give them 10 stars, we would. The app itself is great and works like a charm, but the support received is truly where Bambri's team shines. We encountered a critical issue with our website on a Friday night - fearing support would be extremely limited. Bambri's team was very quick to reply, and worked all weekend communicating with us and Shopify to help identify and fix an issue that wasn't even their fault. Absolutely a top-notch team, we can't thank them enough for their professionalism and attentiveness.

Tonic Studios USA

The second store I have used this on, first time took 15 mins to set up, the second time took 5. Had a question and support replied immediately. The app works quickly and easily and is very flexible. Were on Shopify Plus and we need this app to manage our shipping rules, no other solution has come close.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27