Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Black Iron Strength®

I would highly recommend this app. I have been using this app to calculate shipping on our Shopify site for two years. Molly and the team are great to work. They are very thorough and responsive to my questions.

Martin & the Magpie Limited

I initially set up the app myself, but some of my shipping zones weren't working correctly. I got in touch and Molly very kindly took the time, and videos, to show me how to set everything up correctly. Absolutely brilliant! My issues were sorted within 24hrs, which I thought was (considering UK-USA time difference) fantastic! Now it does exactly what I want it to do!

Magic Spoon

Molly is great and there's always a way to eventually configure any combination of orders and items and rates.

Terry Runyan Creative

Molly really helped me to get things set up! She even jumped on a call with me! Now I my Printful drop shipping customer orders are charged the correct amount for multiple items from the same category. Yippee!

beekeepinguk

Molly's been providing excellent support so I figured it was about time I left a review. We've changed quite a bit of configuration behind the scenes in a relatively short period of time. It was a big change for the business but Molly has been there every step of the way to expertly guide us through. Thanks Molly and all the other staff behind the scenes at ASR for providing a solid app.

Defiance Fuel

Molly from their support team was the most helpful! So grateful for her help in helping us get things situated.

The Parkside Brewery

This app has been fantastic for fine-tuning our shipping logistics. It has everything we need and more to set very specific conditions for shipping costs based on what is purchased. The customer service has also been fantastic when I was unsure about a few things - I got help very quickly and had my questions answered.

Paint by Numbers

I have two locations (US and overseas). I installed this app to use blended rates with subtitles to clarify each product's shipping time when the customer purchases products from different locations. It took me a long time and a lot of trial and error to configure. When everything was set up, the app's blended rates did not show any subtitles. I reached out to support - to my surprise, here was the response: "When there are multiple locations in an order, Shopify is responsible for blending the rates, and the blended rates from the app will not be shown... if the subtitles don't match, they will just omit a subtitle." I might be crazy, but blended rates are clearly advertised in the app's captures and description. To make it work, they asked me to eliminate inventory tracking in multiple locations, which I cannot do for obvious reasons. All in all, this was a tremendous waste of time and a frustrating process. I had to change tons of things in the backend that I will need to redo now. They should not advertise things the app cannot overcome.

March 6, 2021

This is valuable feedback. We will be adding text to the app page with a warning that:

The blended rates functionality within the app will only work for groups of products that belong to the same shipping profile and same shipping location in Shopify.

If products belong to different shipping profiles or different locations, the blended rate functionality of the app will not work for those products.

I hope new merchants will discover that new text, and also discover this review of yours and the response.

Thanks again for the feedback. We are sorry for your wasted time, and hope your effort to point this out saves other merchants for wasting their time too.

Nkuku

The app has some limitations but serves our needs. Support are super helpful if you have questions/problems

Low Carb Canada

Fantastic App. Easy to use and easy to integrate. Molly is very responsive to any questions you may have. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36