Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Howe Well

I had no idea what I was doing and Brian was super helpful in helping me set up this app. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone.

Squeegee Press

Wow! What incredible service. We had a complicated shipping structure that I couldn't even begin to figure out. Brian was responsive, prompt, and spent a lot of time making things work. It took a few iterations, but he always quickly called and took as much time as needed to solve things. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Jeremyville Corner Store

Great app, and it did the exact function that I needed for some complex custom shipping rates. Great customer service too. Would highly recommend

Platanomelón

Best custom shipping rates app in town. You can do virtually anything with it, there are no limits. And blended rates are just magical. I was also impressed by the speed and attention of support (took less than 1 day and 3 e-mails to solve my issue), so I recommend this app without doubts.

Abstract Digital Designs

I called support and spoke to Brian regarding questions about integrating with Printful. He was kind enough to tell me I didn't need his product because I exclusively use Printful as my dropshipper. Thank you!!!

Meowzzz

I am new to the Shopify family and just launched my site, then had a semi panic attack about the shipping prices (using some fulfillment centers who have high shipping rates). Called Shopify who recommended Brian and within 15 minutes Brian had me set up and ready to go. I am so relieved and thrilled and back to the excitement of opening Meowzzz.com!

House of Tillett

I have seen other people say this...and I can verify it. Brian in support is fantastic. The best support I have seen in any app. He helps things work seamlessly. Between myself and a friend...we have 3 shops. Printful recommended these guys. And I notice they are listed as a preferred Shipping app in many other places. Top notch. Can't go wrong. Especially if you have complex shipping arrangements, Then you NEED this one.

lucyforlouie.co.nz

I needed this app for my messy delivery options. I was helped by amazing & efficient, Brian -Thanks!

Thirty Seconds

Setting up shipping rates to ensure profitability as well as happy customers is not easy. It’s been the toughest challenge I’ve faced as a new Shopify business owner. We use several drop ship suppliers. Some are integrated with Shopify and some are not. All of them have very different shipping structures. That’s where Brian and the crew at Advanced Shipping Rules took the reigns and solved my shipping problems. The ASR app is easy to use. It does it’s job efficiently. Setting up my shipping rates for each supplier and specific products took only minutes, and my cart is running like a champ. After that, I needed to better understand how suppliers structure their shipping and the best way to save my customers money. Brian took it upon himself to call me on the phone and give me an education. Great app, great support. Thanks, guys.

Creative Action Network

Invaluable app and unparalleled service! No other app performs like this one and I have yet to find another team with as high quality service. I just had an issue with adding a new vendor and got an email back within 30 minutes an was on the phone in another hour, problem solved shortly thereafter. Couldn't recommend more!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18