Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Treeline Cheese - Gardener Cheese Company Inc

I had to do some customization for shipping due to perishable items not being able to go ground for certain zip codes. Plus give those zip codes a discount off shipping prices as they had been added to the cost of items for "shipping included" prices. This app gave me all I needed. But what made it grate was Molly from ASR that helped me get everything right and my client is happy, so I am too! Recommended

The Spice House

ASR is magical. We use it (a) to apply free shipping to a specific product category, (b) to display negotiated rates for Canada, and (c) to customize language on our shipping page. ASR is both powerful and easy to use. ASR support is responsive and helpful—more so than any other Shopify app we use. ASR is core to our success and highly recommended.

Coontail

I could not recommend this app more highly. After struggling to try to use workarounds within Shopify to do item-level shipping for years we finally decided to try a shipping app. After trying a few others with little support or success we installed Advanced Shipping Rules. The blended rates function works flawlessly and the domestic customer service was amazing. They even answer the phone. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

Talrayz - Shades for a cause

I needed to do multiple items Free+Shipping as well as items with other shipping rates. It was a bit of hurdle dealing with the integration but Molly called me up and got everything running just like I wanted. Thanks!

Just Ingredients

This app has allowed us to do precisely what we need in terms of a more complex shipping solution. We had a long journey in setting this app up due to the Shopify 'single' and 'multi' origin shipping nuances, but ASR supported us all the way.

Jay and the team were careful to understand our needs, and whilst we presented them with a few unique requests and scenarios, they went above and beyond to help us achieve what we need. Thanks all :)

My Event Decor

I sell and hire event decor products so needed a solution that would allow a) shoppers to pay delivery for postal shipping, b) clients renting items to add the product and see that delivery and iinstallation chargers would be additional and yet to be calculated , c) clients who had already gotten our rental quote with delivery, and d) customers who bought and rented items in the same basjet. This amazing app was able to do it all and fixed a delivery fee headache I've had with my website for nearly 5 years before the trial period was up. Would thoroughly recommend!

Fabric Headquarters

Needs a "lite" version that only uses the Shopify supplied shipping version. As it stands now you have to subscribe to third party shipping support ($20/mo OR upgrade your shopify plan) to get this app to function

All Day Vapes

Excellent app for creating unique shipping restrictions for products down to the variant/sku level. After trying many other apps, this one does it all for a very reasonable cost. Great customer service when help is required via email and phone. Highly recommend giving it a try !

Fresh Jagua ®

Great app, many advanced features, and amazing support. We used it to rename shipping methods of FedEx and to block products from being shipped outside of the US. Thanks, Jay for all your help!

potpourrifinegifts

Super helpful app! I used it to offer free and/or flat rate local delivery for specific zip codes, while using usps shipping rates for any other zip codes. I told them what I would like to do with the app, and in very good timing they took care of it all for me, adding all my products to the appropriate settings so I wouldn't need to. Jay was especially helpful. I definitely recommend this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29