Advanced Shipping Rules

Finely tune your shipping rates

From $9/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Advanced Shipping Rules

signatures.deervalley.com

This app is so easy to work with and provided a great solution for how we want to customize our shipping rates. Their documentation and tutorials are fantastic, and I am so impressed by the personalized support we received - we were even sent a custom video with screenshots that explained steps needed. Highly recommend

Happy Glass Art Supply

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app is easy to use, their help is great.
The app is set up for categories for shipping and does shipping charges stacking.
So if more than one category is purchased by the customer then they are charged for each shipping category. This makes a huge bill for shipping that is not needed to consolidate the actual items to be shipped. Therefore a lot of high refunds are required to make the shipping charges correct. We do not get back the fees on the refunds. Overall this is way too costly to pay a Monthly premium and give away the fees that are included for the initial shipping that we do not get back when we refund to the customer.

Terra Outdoor Living Store

Great app, but even better support. Reviewed my request and recorded a personalized video with instructions on how to implement our necessary solution for our custom needs with the app. A+

FITTASTE

Location Germany

Perfect App with a perfect support! I would recommend it to everybody! We can perfectly include our parcel services in it.

NickeyKehoe

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I couldn't recommend this app more! Fairly intuitive set up and the most excellent, helpful and prompt customer service. Our stop utilizes this app to set up local ship rates for large, fragile items such as fine art and furniture while maintaining UPS generated rates for small household goods. The app allows you to set up item-specific rules as well as blended cart rules that flex based on what your customer is interested in purchasing. What I love most is that you are able to set up shipping method descriptions where you can describe in some detail what the rate entails for the customer and make sure that they exit the site having a clear, concise understanding of what comes next — eliminating follow up emails and phone calls.

The Pumice Store

App is a nice piece of code engineering. Customer support was great in helping me determine where set-up conflicts were happening as well as missed configuration points so I could clean things up. Smooth sailing now!

かつお節屋の丸藤

Location Japan

I trying to use free shipping when users order general items with free shipping item. Setting is little bit complicated, but this it is awesome APP, and support was really fantastic! Thank you, Molly:) Shopify(アプリじゃなくて)の配送設定は基本プロファイル以外の設定があるとブレンドレートがうまく動作しないことを知らず悩み続けていましたが、サポートに問い合わせたらすぐに確認いただけ丁寧に対応していただけました。

Sunstreet

Location Philippines

Used this app for setting different shipping rates for fragile items and non fragile items. Added a weight based rate so if customers added many items to cart they would be charged accordingly. Molly from customer support was very helpful in setting up the app and answered any questions I had quickly.

HAY! Straws

Solved our shipping problems of adding multiple flat rate cost per product (something you can't do in Shopify shipping settings). Customer service was great and even called to help me get my settings configured.

wonderbeauties.love

Location Iraq
Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app in order to help me configuring my shipping rates with special rules & it was really useful & accurate.
In addition, the customer service team is quick to respond, very helpful and supportive.
I really recommend this app :)