Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Spirit of the Maker

I needed a solution to charging shipping per vendor and this app performed beautifully. Great support too helped me through. Very easy to use

Junkyard Witch

I had some troubles figuring out the subscription plan- but the team was very helpful and contacted me immediately to get it sorted out. Highly appreciated, now to see how the app works out :)

April 9, 2019

The Lite plan is limited to 2 product groups. If you have unused groups, you can disable them by clicking 'Manage Products' under the group, scrolling down and click 'Disable Product Group', this will take that group out of the product group count towards your plan level. You also need to make sure you aren't using a Blending Rule, a Postal Code Subzone, or Custom Service Code feature. Also, if the plan you expected isn't available, it is always best to contact us first so we can help you to resolve the issue.

La Compagnie des Cartes

The app is awesome, fully loaded with so many options that virtually you can do exactly what you want with your shipping fees. Most importantly, the support is stellar, and one of the fastest I have experienced so far with the many apps I have used in the Shopify ecosystem.

Swish Embassy

This app doesn't play well with large stores. The previous version just took the Product Vendor field and based calculations on that. The new version forces you to Sync products in its own system. It takes well over an hour to sync just 200 products and I have several thousand. If you close the app, it forgets its progress. Keep getting errors to sync a live rate which I have done like 12 times. Extremely buggy. The earlier version was much more solid.

April 4, 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback. We're sorry you experienced a slow and incomplete sync process. Sync issues are very rare. If you contact support when there is a sync issue, we can remedy the issue promptly. We've corrected the issue that was unique to your shop. Luckily, a sync issue doesn't stop the app from showing rates at checkout or prevent you from making edits to your rates. Also, in your case, because you were still using fulfillment services for product groups, the sync process isn't even required. We've sent a follow-up email to you as well, feel free to reply for further assistance.

Laughing Lamb Fibers

Great app - solves our shipping config issues. We're using it on 2 sites and it works perfectly. Great support as well - definitely worth the investment.

S h o p n D r o p

Awesome app!!! Highly recommend it

Little Prairie Craft Co.

I recieved great customer service when I recently had a problem... I'm still trying to figure out how to use blender rates but would def rather overcharge people shipping that I refund later rather then to shortchange myself customers shipping charges.

Wadsworth Salon

Just started using the app. So far, it seems to work perfectly for what we needed. The support team is extremely helpful as well!

White Lion Athletics

UPDATE (September 8, 2019): 6 Months in, everything is still excellent and the service is better than ever. We highly recommend this APP on the Customer Service alone; however, the APPs performance is awesome as well.

Remember This: when you purchase any product you are also purchasing the service that comes with that product. The Customer Support for this app is unparalleled and exemplary. Thorough and detailed explanations are provided by phone or email and in the timely manner.

The app is also awesome and very powerful. It actually makes planning out your shipping very educational and enjoyable.

Up1 Designs

I used the app for multiple shipping methods and this app does a wonderful job and super fast to set up..thanks to great customer support (Brian) super helpful and does a great job on explaining the features of Advance Shipping Rules app. A big thank you to your team!