Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Native Fragrance

I needed a solution that will help create different product profiles while still offering 1 shipping price instead of combining both profiles shipping prices. Molly was very patient with me as I had a lot of questions and needed help throughout the day, sometimes very late at night and she was always willing to help. I will be keeping the app!

Verse & Prose

I used this app to put my products into shipping groups and charge shipping by item. Then I offered multiple item pricing based on the number of items the customer purchased. It all felt a bit complicated and overwhelming at first, especially for someone like me who is not very tech-savvy, but after things were explained to me by ASR's wonderful customer service rep, it all made sense and was very easy to use. There are a million ways in which you can use this app to set your shipping rates, the possibilities are endless. It just takes a bit of getting used to. And with the help of their fantastic customer service reps (who more than happily called me and spent the time necessary to explain everything to me in detail), it doesn't take long at all to learn how to use this app like a pro! Great app! I highly recommend it.

HealthyPIG

The app can do most of what I want.
Got some issues but the support team managed to solve it promptly, I am appreciated and will continue to use this app :)

Lapidary Mart

Advanced Shipping Rules allows me to offer a variety of items with different shipping methods and prices. Rules allow for many different and even complex shipping scenarios. Customer service is very good.

bakedelf

Really great support! I had some setup issues with my account (it was all on my side) and they were able to resolve the issues quickly to get me setup properly. They even offered a nice incentive to sign up for a plan. I'm really impressed with both the app and their service.

Coloured Raine Cosmetics

only reason why I am rating this app 3 stars is because the system does not account for discount codes therefore, if the customer purchases products that meets the the threshold for free shipping and then enters a discount code, the system will still offer them free shipping. Currently looking to change platforms because of this. If you're not paying attention you can end up losing a lot of money.

Daphne's Botanicals

For a small shop I have pretty complicated shipping requirements (shipping by weight, specific products for local delivery AND other specific products for nationwide delivery). Their app as helped me create a solution for each of these scenarios and their customer service (Molly!) has been fast and responsive and super helpful to solving problems and making it work for me. I would recommend this to any small shop who needs additional help with weird shipping rules. It's worth the $29 a month.

Yvonne's Vegan Kitchen

This app is incredible - the features are crucial for my business and the tech support is truly unparalleled. Molly is always incredibly prompt in responding to me via email and phone and answers ALL of my questions... there are plenty! Thank you Molly!!

Arrows Aim Greenhouse & Supply Co.

This app helped me maintain my local delivery settings while offering blended rates for POD items. Shopify makes this especially tricky, but Molly at ASR helped me find the perfect work-around. Customer service response time was incredibly fast and very flexible in responding to my skill level. 5/5 Would recommend to a friend.

Rebel Sportz

This app is able to transfer Printful's rates and works smoothly. I, especially, am impressed by their customer support. Like they say, the team will respond within 24 hours. I highly recommend merchants using Printful and other POD apps to use ASR for their shipping needs.