Advanced Shipping Rules

Finely tune your shipping rates

From $9/month. 7-day free trial.

Advanced Shipping Rules

India At Home

Location Australia

Excellent choice if you are looking for a highly-customised shipping rates solution. Its logic and rule-based rate system is highly customisable. The support team is also very responsive and provides fast responses. Thank you, ASR for such a wonderful app and amazing support along the way!

Three Basketeers

Wonderful app with great support. We needed help separating the shipping rules for our BYO Gift Baskets and shippable Gift Boxes, and ASR works perfectly. They even called me (on the Labor Day holiday, no less!) to talk me through making sure that everything works. Couldn't be happier!

Alumni of NY

Time spent using app About 1 year

The support is very helpful in figuring out how to configure the app to work for your needs. It's solved all of our issues so far.

Sunbeam Candles

We are using this app to implement shipping charges at checkout for the first time, and it has been incredibly easy to understand and work with! Not only that, but the customer service is phenomenal. In testing we were getting some unexpected rates, and they worked diligently to help understand where the error was and how to correct it. There are a few features I wish were available: the ability to duplicate rates (not clone into a different zone, but duplicate) so you can have the same rates with two different rules sets, or to avoid manually re-entering tables across zones. Also, the ability to include packaging information in table and rule based rates, instead of just in carrier rates. Finally, it would be nice to have rules based on Customer Tags. Overall though, we have been extremely pleased with ASR thus far.

MrLaundry

Location Chile

I was looking for an application for a long time that would allow me to improve the low flexibility of the native Shopify shipping module .... and ASR meets extremely well ... you can mix different criteria to define shipping rates ... and best of all the support, Molly did a great job helping me set up correctly. Congratulations ASR guys.

99Jersey

Terrible support. They literally ignores my messages!
Spending hours trying to set it up and the support is so slow when they do answer, mostly bots answers and no live chat. The app is buggy I guess those positive reviews are either paid, or for a simple policy changes. I tried applying different costs for different products. the app cant do that.

August 17, 2021

I looked up your correspondence. I can see why you thought our human support was a bot and complicated. 1) We do send an autoresponder to every email with some information on how to make the correspondence go faster. 2) You emailed at 6:00am EST, and got a reply at noon EST, which is 6 hours. It was on a Monday which is our busiest day. 3) The email reply we sent took a best guess at what your requirements were and offered a solution, I don't think we got it right, we could have asked for more clarity on what you were trying to achieve. I can see how this would come across to you as a bot.

Then I see you didn't reply to that email, having given up with the impression that our customer support wasn't worth the follow up email. I sent you an email just now asking for more clarity on your original email. We are still here to help!

CuteKidStuff.com

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I have a super-complicated shipping set-up and this app does it all! Not only that, but I'm soooo impressed with the customer service: when I didn't know how to do something, I got a reply quickly complete with a video showing how to do it, and an explanation on why it needs to be done that way. I couldn't ask for anything more :-). Highly recommended! Thank you!!!

RAGOO

Location Ireland

I love this app! It let me create all the rules I needed for my shipping rates and whenever something didn't work out as expected their support was always there to help out!

Probióticos para la Vida

Location Mexico

El apoyo técnico es excelente, sobre todo el de Molly que me ayudó a resolver mi problema con un gran profesionalismo. Lo recomiendo mucho

Hoodoo Sports

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app works great. App support is quick and thorough specifically the support from Molly has been amazing.