Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

The Competitive Edge

I started my shop with Shopify shipping and found it was costing me WAY too much in inaccurate shipping rates. I contacted Advanced Shipping on the recommendation of a Shopify Guru. BEST thing I ever did.

I'm saving more money than the app costs easily. I shut down when it comes to this kind of set up. It baffled me. But once Brian personally walked me through it and answered all my questions, I can continue on my own ...
Brian was patient and fun. I needed that. I feel so relieved now that my fulfillment shop has it's shipping as automated and accurate as it can be.

Leaves me time to so much more! Thanks, Brian!

Mixx Audio

We've been using this app for over a year, it's so easy to use and allows us to set up all the rules and restrictions needed to fulfil our orders. Support staff are very responsive, questions are answered quickly - highly recommend this app!

Abstract Pursuits

Very versatile. Advanced shipping options is one of the biggest factors in choosing a website platform for us and this app does everything we need. I had some trouble during set up/activation and Shopify Support and App support was top notch and quick.

Ultimate Tattoo Supply

This app has caused so many issues with our store and with our clients. It is not worth the headache. Shipping rates are never accurate and setting the app up is not worth the hassle. Maybe some people have had luck with this app before but our experience has been terrible. Definitely have lost money on sales and shipping by using this app.

Dozier's BBQ

This has been a lifesaver app for shipping perishables and eliminating the cheaper, slower shipping options we have!

Not only that, but the support is top notch! I've emailed them for help setting up and making changes on multiple occasions and I always get a response back within minutes and the problem completely solved within hours. I can't think of a single other company with that kind of service! Well worth the very small cost!!

TilesInspired

We've been using this app for over a year to provide discounted pricing to our trade customers and it's been working exactly the way we've needed it to. Had one issue in that time (which turned out to be an input error on our part) and customer service was super fast in helping out. Really happy with Advanced Shipping Rules!

Didspade

I use this app to set custom rates, calculated and blended rates for products. It works so well, and makes it easy for me to only allow certain rates to show for certain products. Excellent customer support as well, very quick and helpful responses!!

Make Love With Food

I have been using Printful for years and just started shipping internationally. I went through hours being frustrated trying to set it up until I found out about this app. The best thing is their customer service is an 11/10! They responded to my emails quickly and helped me set it up. Very rare to find this customer service with an app like this. Thanks guys! :)

UK Cover Lover

Just installed the app and I surprised myself at how quick and easy it was to get up and running. Ticks all the boxes and I'm now all set to ship internationally. I've tested it out and everything is 100% bang on.

BlanketPals

Advanced Shipping Rules transformed shipping my own manufactured products, as well my art on Printify products. It was flawless, comprehensive and addressed so many issues that come with some other 3rd party app makers. As beautiful as the app design, it was the customer service that was even better (without exaggeration). This product is indispensable for all items to be shipped domestically or internationally. The product flows seamlessly with Shopify and I can not possibly say enough about the product and the customer service behind the product. The Jay family BlanketPals.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26