Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

CK Swagworks

OMG, what a fantastic app and a fantastic support team to go with it! I'm in New Zealand, where we have a complicated shipping system with rural and metro addresses all getting priced differently and generally being a pain, and not only did the app manage to do exactly what I needed but the team hand-held me through the entire process. Love you guys!

Mutt Masterpiece

I have to say they have some of the best customer support I have ever experienced. I was able to connect quickly with Brian, and he was super helpful, and able to determine what I needed, and get me up and running. I was honestly not sure if the app would do exactly what I wanted, mostly because I am new to shipping from POD companies. He was patient with me, and got me to where I needed to be quickly. The product works great, and the company takes care of it's customers.

SWG Western Canada

We used to answer delivery rate questions over the phone continuously. We sell bulk landscaping products that are heavy and not supported by traditional carriers. With advanced shipping rules, we have been able to provide flat rates at check out based on product quantity, and postal codes while using our inhouse fulfillment service.
Many of our products can not be shipped together; the blended rates feature can account for this and provide the appropriate number of deliveries at checkout.
This app added the flexibility that we needed, and I would highly recommend it for greater control at checkout.

Wooden Cork

This app has done everything and more we could expect for our shipping rules and needs. Brian's support and help getting us started has been tremendous and other developers need to take note of his dedication. Thank you!

A+R

We use this app to set up custom rates and exceptions for the various brands that we carry. Their customer support is quick and thorough. I was confused about some blended rates, called and was connected with someone right away and my questions were answered in minutes. Thanks!

MiniBrew

Advanced Shipping Rules easily allowed me to offer Free Shipping options on certain products, but not all products. I was also able to designate various rates based on location. What was seemingly impossible became incredibly easy with Brian guiding the entire Process, from Start to Finish. Forever Thankful!

Molokhia Xpress

This app did exactly what I needed and it all happened because of the excellent support of the team working behind the scenes specially Brian.

Ommkara

After banging my head of the wall today by trying to find the appropriate app for my needs, Advanced Shipping Rules came like the light at the end of the tunnel.

I believe this is the only app on the Shopify app store market that is user-friendly and easy to set up when the rates per variations are in question (in my case, some of the products have multiple variations, and each variation has a different shipping price which usually is a headache to setup).

And ofc. support was beyond expectations with helping me how to enroll... 5 stars easily; would give it 10 though.

Jensen Reserve

This app and Brian are the BEST! I work in a niche market shipping perishable and non perishable items. It's a real challenge to find anything flexible enough to work. But, THIS WORKS!
As a small start up, pennies matter. This app paired with Shopify gives me the ability to do what other have quoted me thousands to try.
And Brian, man, he ROCKS! As we say in the south, 'I was loster than last years Easter eggs' when it came to setting up shipping. I am great at a lot of things.....and shipping is not one of them! But Brian has been there to help me understand & work out my messes.
If all that's not enough, his experience in rates, language and work flow are spot on too.
I can't say enough good things about Brian and the Advanced Shipping App!
Give a try today!!

Via Florelle

I have been looking for these shipping options at my store's checkout for more than 6 months. Was even skeptical when found it, because a lot of developers told me I have to be in Shopify PLUS to have those options.
Million thanks to Brian who assisted in in setting up the rules. Very responsive and knowledgeable!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28