Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Hoodoo Sports

This app works great. App support is quick and thorough specifically the support from Molly has been amazing.

Lavender Living

It feels as if we have been looking for an app such as this one for just about forever. Some apps we have trialed are either too complicated, or show too much confusing info at the check out. We absolutely love that we can customise shipping rates so easily based on a postcode. The biggest issue with other apps is that the rates did not recognise if someone puts in "x post code" but selects a shipping option that is outside their region. With shipping costs on the rise, this app makes shipping run so much easier because once you set up an area/postage rule, if a customer's address does not correspond to the rule they will not see the postage option and vice versa. In return, this removes any doubt as to whether someone had selected a cheaper option by mistake or on purpose.

SaltCritters

Awesome app! Used it to separate Live items and Non live items since they both ship different. Also to give each type a different Free shipping price. Something I couldn't do with the built in Shopify shipping. Molly was a HUGE help as well!

Guardian Baseball

Looks like an awesome app... clean. BUT.... You have to manually select products to add them into 'product groups'. This isn't ideal when you have a lot of products. You can't automate this process by choosing type, collections, or tags. That's unfortunate. For stores with a few products, this may be ideal.

ShopLTNC

Wonderful "hand-holding" for me by Molly - she spent so much of her time with me to make sure I corrected an error I had made in Shipping settings and then app and rules are running exactly how I needed them. Tested through 100%
This ol' guy sure appreciates everything - Cheers, David

Edgie's Veggies

I have been using ASR to help me locally deliver a salad subscription from my farm. The interface is very simple, straightforward, and intuitive. The customer service is great. I'm glad to be using this app.

ATGI

Before I start the review- amazing customer service! Very prompt and easy to understand. They even made a video showing me exactly what I needed to do and understood my desired outcome. Shopify has super limited shipping capabilities and this is the first and last app I'll need to fix those issues. Overall, $30 a month is a small price to pay because I'll be saving so much by shipping exactly how I want to.

Sacred Surreal

This is the only shipping app I found that lets me organize 15 different categories of flat-rate shipping products with the logic I need. Shopify default shipping is very limited. If not for this app, I would have to offer free shipping on all products, which would bring my ROI way down. SacredSurreal.com

Sumo Shop Hürth/Köln

When I was dissatisfied with the default shipping rate options in shopify, I tried to define for myself what I wished there was. I imagined an app that has a lot of rules and conditions to play around with. This app is exactly what we needed and since it can get complicated to translate ones needs into those rules and conditions, we had help from the support. The support is amazing and tried to understand every single detail of the problem. At the end they even recorded a personal video for us, showing us how to set everything up. Well deserved 5 stars!

By Firdous®

It's a great app for getting all your shipping rules in place. The best part is the support team behind the app; always on hand - any issues they will go above and beyond to give you a detailed break down on how to resolve. A big thanks to Molly for helping us with our recent enquiry.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38