Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Pacific Northwest Cookie Company

The app does everything it's supposed and more. Easy to use interface and design. Any problems that we had with the app were not bugs, but setup issues which were quickly resolved by customer support. Probably the best customer support I've ever experienced with third party apps. Prompt response time and resolved the issues in less than an hour!

My Supplement Store

We're huge fans of advanced shipping rules. We have a pretty large catalog of over 20,000 SKUS and a rather complicated inventory management system, so finding apps that don't cause problems with our store or checkout can be a challenge. Not only that but finding a way to setup shipping for everything from pill boxes that weight an ounce or two up to protein powders or cases of drinks that weight 20-50 pounds can be a huge challenge. Advanced shipping rules works great for us!

Maria Alekseev Art

I have a nice of items that ship by weight directly from my location, and items on printful. This allows much more granular control of my local items, and allows to combine shipping with printful items in a single order. I had an issue with configuration, and the developer was able to log into my Shopify and fix everything.

Blue Star Wholesale Distributors | Miami | Orlando

We used this app to provide more accurate shipping costs to our customer while also ensuring we don't lose money on shipping.

Any time I had questions, Support was quick to help and they even have a US-based Support number to call in. They were able to walk through my workflow with me and help me choose the plan that best fit our needs.

Would highly recommend this app - and thanks again to the Support team!

Native Union

If we could give them 10 stars, we would. The app itself is great and works like a charm, but the support received is truly where Bambri's team shines. We encountered a critical issue with our website on a Friday night - fearing support would be extremely limited. Bambri's team was very quick to reply, and worked all weekend communicating with us and Shopify to help identify and fix an issue that wasn't even their fault. Absolutely a top-notch team, we can't thank them enough for their professionalism and attentiveness.

Tonic Studios USA

The second store I have used this on, first time took 15 mins to set up, the second time took 5. Had a question and support replied immediately. The app works quickly and easily and is very flexible. Were on Shopify Plus and we need this app to manage our shipping rules, no other solution has come close.

Blended Thread Fabrics

This app is a game changer for my store, THANK YOU! Amazing customer service help also! I had a few set up questions and was promptly helped :)

US Citrus

This is by far the best shipping tool available. I had a lot of trouble getting different rates, box sizes to different parts of the country. Shopify did not have any solutions for this.

ASR is a complete game-changer for our business, US Citrus. I could not think of one thing a business would need to do with regards to shipping that this app could not handle.

The amount of logic that went into building this platform is staggering.

I had one question, and Brian called me back right away and found a solution in about 30 seconds.

This app is indispensable for our business, keep up the good work guys.

Present Day

Great customer service. Solved a tricky issue I had with specific postal code deliveries! So incredibly happy I found this app.

Happy Feet Slippers

Awesome app and even better team to work with. I was able to get it running quickly with some small help from their team and they were incredibly responsive.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27