Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

From $9/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Bambri
4.8
December 6, 2022

Our product line has been growing more and more complex and though at times custom shipping features (Blended Rates) we were looking might have seemed hidden, the Brambi Customer Success Team has never failed to demonstrate how to achieve the desired solution.

MagnaFlow QA
November 22, 2022

Really great App and so many configuration options to really dial in your freight costs and get them accurate. This is the first freight App that is actually working as promised!

OneWorld Collection
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 14, 2022

I have been using this app for many years now and probably is the best out there for your shipping settings - it does exactly what it is described. The different tiers for pricing are just right. Also, support is estellar. I have been helped a couple of times and they are great. Molly, thank you!!! Highly recommended!

Jardin Floral Design
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
November 10, 2022

We have been using ASR for about 4 years now and we were having some issues with our blended rates overriding a free shipping rate that we also have set, Molly got back to me within minutes and was a wonderful help to us, she quickly identified the issue, send me a video on how to fix it and then stayed online with me until it was fixed. Can not thank them enough for the help and efficiency on get our rates fixed.. Cheers Molly!

US Park Pass
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
October 21, 2022

Works great. Was able to add manual rules to exclude PO Box variations from UPS rates & from a custom Free Shipping rate. Support is amazing. Quick and helpful responses.

First Endurance