Advanced Shipping Rules

Finely tune your shipping rates

From $9/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Advanced Shipping Rules

DuruNaru

This is the updated review. The first review was a negative review. Because I could not understand how this app works. This app it is not for basic users, since it has a lots to do with statistics/math/calculations and lots of coffee. But it calculates pretty well. It is a lot of time consumer, if you think you will set up this in a day or few days.... it wont happen. It took me about a week to understand it very well [i invested about 9hrs a day for this] Because to get the right shipping must test it in each item that has the same characteristics. I am happy with the results after the big headache at the beginning. But now that im using it the system it is just easy.

PokuPoku Studio

A much improved way to use calculated shipping. I can assign different box sizes to different products and assign how many items can fit into 1 box. This makes calculating shipping many times more accurate than shopify's built in shipping.
Only issue I had was it took a little longer to set up than I expected, and it doesn't hook into shopify's discounted shipping rates so the UPS shipping costs weren't accurate. The page wasn't very clear on that being an issue, but staff helped me work on a solution and I was able to get the rates adjusted fairly accurate. Much more accurate than shopify's built in calculator.

Jones Golf Bags

This app has been very successful and perfect for our needs. Between the customer service and the app functionality, I highly recommend the Advanced Shipping Rules.

PIER GEAR

I sell multiple products of different size, shape, and weight. I've been losing money on shipping in too many cases as Shopify's default shipping matrix doesn't account for all of these variables. ASR helped me sort through the puzzle, helped me configure my settings, and I think I'm off to the races. Thank you ASR!

BioPharma Scientific

Needed this app to offer free shipping on any order containing a specific product! Sad that Shopify doesn't support this (in shipping or discount codes). Support helped me configure my rules correctly. Very satisfied!

Henderson Brewing Company

This app is so helpful for our team! We cannot ship alcohol to the US or Quebec and this has been game changing for us. Their support team is so helpful and has been able to fix all issues that have arisen. Thank you so much :)

Max Muscle Nutrition

This app is a lot easier to use than I thought. I wanted to provide special shipping services for certain products I offer, and it was so easy to set up. If you ever get the chance to work with Molly, she is amazing. Such a rad app and very useful!

HORNE

First, we love using this app and it functions very well. Secondly, I had an unusual request and the team went out of their way to find a solution to help me out (even though they really didn't need to do anything to help me as it was outside of the function of their app). A wonderful experience and I would highly recommend.

TheVintageRugShop

This app has greatly helped us to charge a separate shipping rate by product group so that we can more accurately charge shipping to our customers. There are so many customization options! Their support team is incredibly helpful and responsive. They also have a great test mode that is easy to use without making it live until you are ready to switch. We would highly recommend this app to any business looking to easily customize their shipping options!

Great British Florist

I've used this app on a number of shopify sites, it adds much more configurability and shipping options to the standard shopify settings. Also their customer support is second to none. Fantastic highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43