Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Sacred Surreal

This is the only shipping app I found that lets me organize 15 different categories of flat-rate shipping products with the logic I need. Shopify default shipping is very limited. If not for this app, I would have to offer free shipping on all products, which would bring my ROI way down. SacredSurreal.com

Sumo Shop Hürth/Köln

When I was dissatisfied with the default shipping rate options in shopify, I tried to define for myself what I wished there was. I imagined an app that has a lot of rules and conditions to play around with. This app is exactly what we needed and since it can get complicated to translate ones needs into those rules and conditions, we had help from the support. The support is amazing and tried to understand every single detail of the problem. At the end they even recorded a personal video for us, showing us how to set everything up. Well deserved 5 stars!

By Firdous®

It's a great app for getting all your shipping rules in place. The best part is the support team behind the app; always on hand - any issues they will go above and beyond to give you a detailed break down on how to resolve. A big thanks to Molly for helping us with our recent enquiry.

Prismatic Apothecary Ltd. Co.

UPDATED I am forced to pay for the middle-tier subscription because I have Printful and Gooten. I only need this app for Gooten because they do not support live rates. Not worth the value to calculate shipping rates. -----
Molly reach out (very quickly considering the time) and helped resolve the concerns I had regarding multiple POD supplier profiles. Beyond amazing.

BODACIOUSBIRDDIGS

This app will now be able to take care of so many previous shipping frustrations! I am very pleased to have found the Advanced Shipping Rules App. And Molly is simply FANTASTIC in her customer support and PATIENCE....hard to find someone this people-oriented with this much knowledge and inter-personal skills! Molly, THANK YOU so much!

Black Iron Strength®

I would highly recommend this app. I have been using this app to calculate shipping on our Shopify site for two years. Molly and the team are great to work. They are very thorough and responsive to my questions.

Martin & the Magpie Limited

I initially set up the app myself, but some of my shipping zones weren't working correctly. I got in touch and Molly very kindly took the time, and videos, to show me how to set everything up correctly. Absolutely brilliant! My issues were sorted within 24hrs, which I thought was (considering UK-USA time difference) fantastic! Now it does exactly what I want it to do!

Magic Spoon

Molly is great and there's always a way to eventually configure any combination of orders and items and rates.

Terry Runyan Creative

Molly really helped me to get things set up! She even jumped on a call with me! Now I my Printful drop shipping customer orders are charged the correct amount for multiple items from the same category. Yippee!

beekeepinguk

Molly's been providing excellent support so I figured it was about time I left a review. We've changed quite a bit of configuration behind the scenes in a relatively short period of time. It was a big change for the business but Molly has been there every step of the way to expertly guide us through. Thanks Molly and all the other staff behind the scenes at ASR for providing a solid app.