Advanced Shipping Rules

Finely tune your shipping rates

From $9/month. 7-day free trial.

かつお節屋の丸藤

I trying to use free shipping when users order general items with free shipping item. Setting is little bit complicated, but this it is awesome APP, and support was really fantastic! Thank you, Molly:) Shopify(アプリじゃなくて)の配送設定は基本プロファイル以外の設定があるとブレンドレートがうまく動作しないことを知らず悩み続けていましたが、サポートに問い合わせたらすぐに確認いただけ丁寧に対応していただけました。

Sunstreet

Used this app for setting different shipping rates for fragile items and non fragile items. Added a weight based rate so if customers added many items to cart they would be charged accordingly. Molly from customer support was very helpful in setting up the app and answered any questions I had quickly.

HAY! Straws

Solved our shipping problems of adding multiple flat rate cost per product (something you can't do in Shopify shipping settings). Customer service was great and even called to help me get my settings configured.

wonderbeauties.love

I used this app in order to help me configuring my shipping rates with special rules & it was really useful & accurate.
In addition, the customer service team is quick to respond, very helpful and supportive.
I really recommend this app :)

Shine Pet Food Co.

We have a very complex shipping set up and Molly held my hand through the entire process. She even called me one day! Her response time whenever I had a question was SUPER prompt and clear. We are excited to have found this app!

Forgotten Flavours & On Point

Very professional app, quite easy to set-up and a great integration for my store. Blended rates are amazing and the support I got after emailing them was second to none. Would definitely recommend.

Margot Elena

The support staff is very helpful and responds to tickets quickly. We average about one ticket per year. We ship a product that Fed Ex considers hazardous material, so that factors into shipping rules.

India At Home

Excellent choice if you are looking for a highly-customised shipping rates solution. Its logic and rule-based rate system is highly customisable. The support team is also very responsive and provides fast responses. Thank you, ASR for such a wonderful app and amazing support along the way!

Three Basketeers

Wonderful app with great support. We needed help separating the shipping rules for our BYO Gift Baskets and shippable Gift Boxes, and ASR works perfectly. They even called me (on the Labor Day holiday, no less!) to talk me through making sure that everything works. Couldn't be happier!

Alumni of NY

The support is very helpful in figuring out how to configure the app to work for your needs. It's solved all of our issues so far.