Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Dogwood Dog Company

This is an amazingly easy to use and important app to solve a very annoying problem of Shopify's! Molly is wonderful and so helpful.

Haute Leopard

This app offers A M A Z I N G customer support. I can't thank Molly enough for all she did to help me set up my shipping rates. Without her help, I'm afraid I would never be able to do it myself. I can highly recommend this app to anyone. I have over 20 apps installed in my store and I can say, without a doubt, this one has the best customer support. Again, THANK YOU, Molly!

Pet Health Direct

I really do like the app as it provided the shipping rate flexibility not afforded by the standard theme. I did have some integration issues but Molly in their customer service department was extremely helpful and even supported me directly with App integration for my store. Highly recommended App and outstanding customer service.

WILDWURST

These guys are amazing! Really. They gave great and quick support that hit the mark. I tried two other parcel and shipping apps and these guys have performed the best by far. I am a fan. Thanks a million!

Outback Western Wear

This app looks like it does everything I need. Unfortunately, it is clunky to use in that it is constantly resyncing with my products such that it takes FOREVER to get to the point where I can assign products to Product Groups. For this reason, it's pretty useless. Additionally, the UI for choosing products is very limited. Each product has to be added individually as I cannot add all the products that have a certain price or are in a existing Shopify collection. It's like a version .9 product. So close but so far away.

June 19, 2020

This is legitimate feedback. When using our app, the app does need to wait for the product catalog 'to be still' in order to re-assign products to a different product group. If the app was to reassign products while there are other updates being made to a product it could cause conflicts, and lead towards things being permanently out of sync. There is a way around this, but it would be a significant investment of time and resources to complete: having a real-time automatic clone of the product catalog using Webhooks, but there are so potential risks with this approach, and it would force us to raise the price of the app. This review does make an important and correct point: if there is a case where you need to re-assign a product ASAP for whatever reason, and you are running some other bulk update on your catalog, you will have to wait. We will use this feedback to reconsider the feasibility of implementing what is needed to solve this problem. Perhaps it could be built as a premium feature.

Jantz Supply

This app is amazing. We offer leveled flat rate shipping options to our customers that vary depending on products ordered. The initial set up was easy and any time I had a question or problem Brian or Molly responded quickly to help. They explained processes and if things were urgent went so far as to make fixes for us to speed the process along. LOVE this app and this company.

Nutrition Faktory

This app does absolutely anything you could want with shipping rates. I was about to give up on trying to get everything synced up with stores and domestic shipping, but after working with Molly, she easily helped me accomplish all our needs. Best customer support ever. If you need customized shipping, don't waste your time with other apps, this is all you need.

Baha'i Books Australia

I've used this App for two years now, and after receiving help for complex changes, I'd just like to say this is the only shipping App, of the many tried, that manages complexity logically, and with great support.

Kneaders Bakery & Cafe

We use the app to optimize shipping rates for our customers. The customer support to help us get the most out of the app is responsive and helpful.

MISSION Boat Gear

OMG! The solution to dimensional shipping and multiple package shortcomings of Shopify. I have been able to increase my shipping revenue dramatically and charge appropriately.