Advanced Shipping Rules

Finely tune your shipping rates

From $9/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Advanced Shipping Rules

TheVintageRugShop

This app has greatly helped us to charge a separate shipping rate by product group so that we can more accurately charge shipping to our customers. There are so many customization options! Their support team is incredibly helpful and responsive. They also have a great test mode that is easy to use without making it live until you are ready to switch. We would highly recommend this app to any business looking to easily customize their shipping options!

Great British Florist

I've used this app on a number of shopify sites, it adds much more configurability and shipping options to the standard shopify settings. Also their customer support is second to none. Fantastic highly recommended.

Brio, the innovative air purifier

Time spent using app About 2 months

ASR solved all of the limitations of Shopify shipping and made it easy. Support was responsive and helpful. Thank you!

Partify Canada

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Amazing prompt customer service. They really helped me out when I needed them the most. My inquiry had to do with clashing conditions and Molly just replied to my emails instantly which really saved my day as we had just banned few postal codes but we also needed to add further conditions. Definitely recommend!

Higooga

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 1 day

I have tried different apps to set up free-shipping rules based on certain conditions and none of it worked. Advanced Shipping Rules worked magic at an affordable price! Support was super helpful and responsive too. Recommended!

The Shops at Mount Vernon

Time spent using app Over 3 years

The customer support is great! I love that they can reachable and get back with help within a good time frame. I also love the video answers to my questions. Very easy to work with.

Green Beanz

Location Australia

Great app. Used it to exclude customers in certain locations from being able to purchase products that we are not allowed to ship there. Very handy app and support was quick when I needed help!

Cose del Posto

Location Italy

Ho usato questa app per configurare delle regole di spedizione avanzate ed ho finalmente trovato la soluzione. Il supporto è stato incredibile

Rhino Pickleball

Immediate support & provided easy-to-understand instructions for my custom setup. Highly recommend!

PeakVision Sunglasses

Time spent using app 1 day

Was very pleased to look at my email this morning and see that the owners responded to my review quickly and helped me with my situation, definitely recommend this plug in!

February 12, 2022

I sent you an email from info@advancedshippingrules.com, if you didn't get it, please email us at that email, and we will take care of you.