Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

United RV

Awesome customer service. Great customization for different shipping rates for all different needs. Definitely would recommend giving the app a shot.

The Scarlet Sage Herb Co.

Amazing support, fast and nice, and great app. Would definitely recommend it for all shipping rules needs.

Fifth & Blue

FIFTH & BLUE
fifthandblue.com
This App is an absolute lifesaver when it comes to creating different shipping rules per product per country etc. The team behind the app are super helpful and willing to go above and beyond to help solve problems. Thank you Jay & Team for your suport.

farmersjuice

Amazing app - helped solve important aspects of shipping customization. Brian was very patient, clear in instructions and help solve the issues for my case. Two big thumbs up - very happy with the experience!!

Joe Lach Digital Artist

This app is perfect for my needs. I upgraded my Shopify plan to get calculated shipping. I downloaded a different app and after 5 months of support help, I never received calculated shipping. I downloaded Advanced Shipping Rules one evening. I had it connected to my store, products groups set up, and guess what else? Calculated shipping rates for Pixels, Printify, and Gooten. I never had to contact customer support during the setup process. No coding, no template problems, it just worked. I am not a large store, but I have 400+ products and several thousand variants. I had ASR set up in one evening. After running a bunch of test purchases with domestic and international addresses and various products, I never stumbled upon an error in rates. I flipped the off switch on my original shipping app and switched on ASR. It is more expensive than the app I was using, but I could not be more pleased that my rates are calculating correctly.

Madmade

When I created my "store" (awhile ago), the web designer I hired selected this app and set it up for me. It's been working great and I have no problems with it. I wanted to make a small change, but since I am not technical I had no idea how to do it so I reached out to customer service and they were extremely prompt in replying. They then, quickly and cheerfully, helped me make the adjustments I needed to in regards to my shipping. Thank you!!

Alice + Whittles

Excellent customer service/support - when we needed support setting up the rules, Brian & team promptly reached out to us and patiently answered all our questions. Plus, the app is great and it works perfectly for what we need. The installation process was easy and intuitive.

Chalet Nursery

This app has solved our very complex set of needs for our delivery & planting options in the cart! Brian and his team made the necessary updates and worked with me to get it just right. It's a game-changer for our business.

Spirit of the Maker

I needed a solution to charging shipping per vendor and this app performed beautifully. Great support too helped me through. Very easy to use

Junkyard Witch

I had some troubles figuring out the subscription plan- but the team was very helpful and contacted me immediately to get it sorted out. Highly appreciated, now to see how the app works out :)

April 9, 2019

The Lite plan is limited to 2 product groups. If you have unused groups, you can disable them by clicking 'Manage Products' under the group, scrolling down and click 'Disable Product Group', this will take that group out of the product group count towards your plan level. You also need to make sure you aren't using a Blending Rule, a Postal Code Subzone, or Custom Service Code feature. Also, if the plan you expected isn't available, it is always best to contact us first so we can help you to resolve the issue.