Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Swish Embassy

This app doesn't play well with large stores. The previous version just took the Product Vendor field and based calculations on that. The new version forces you to Sync products in its own system. It takes well over an hour to sync just 200 products and I have several thousand. If you close the app, it forgets its progress. Keep getting errors to sync a live rate which I have done like 12 times. Extremely buggy. The earlier version was much more solid.

April 4, 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback. We're sorry you experienced a slow and incomplete sync process. Sync issues are very rare. If you contact support when there is a sync issue, we can remedy the issue promptly. We've corrected the issue that was unique to your shop. Luckily, a sync issue doesn't stop the app from showing rates at checkout or prevent you from making edits to your rates. Also, in your case, because you were still using fulfillment services for product groups, the sync process isn't even required. We've sent a follow-up email to you as well, feel free to reply for further assistance.

Laughing Lamb Fibers

Great app - solves our shipping config issues. We're using it on 2 sites and it works perfectly. Great support as well - definitely worth the investment.

S h o p n D r o p

Awesome app!!! Highly recommend it

Little Prairie Craft Co.

I recieved great customer service when I recently had a problem... I'm still trying to figure out how to use blender rates but would def rather overcharge people shipping that I refund later rather then to shortchange myself customers shipping charges.

Wadsworth Salon

Just started using the app. So far, it seems to work perfectly for what we needed. The support team is extremely helpful as well!

White Lion Athletics

UPDATE (September 8, 2019): 6 Months in, everything is still excellent and the service is better than ever. We highly recommend this APP on the Customer Service alone; however, the APPs performance is awesome as well.

Remember This: when you purchase any product you are also purchasing the service that comes with that product. The Customer Support for this app is unparalleled and exemplary. Thorough and detailed explanations are provided by phone or email and in the timely manner.

The app is also awesome and very powerful. It actually makes planning out your shipping very educational and enjoyable.

Up1 Designs

I used the app for multiple shipping methods and this app does a wonderful job and super fast to set up..thanks to great customer support (Brian) super helpful and does a great job on explaining the features of Advance Shipping Rules app. A big thank you to your team!

Olympian Bitcoin

We have successfully made it work for our e-commerce store: https://olympianbitcoin.store
Also, very quick response to our question via email. Recommended!

Postal Worker Tees

I love the app. It works well and does what I need it to do. Wish there was a way to automatically add new products to a group.. It's a little pricer than others but does the job.

Strictly Outdoors

After struggling for a whole day to find an app that did exactly what I needed - I installed this. After getting most of the way through it, I contacted support and he walked me through the last steps on the same day I sent for help! Love the support. Thanks Heaps