Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

From $9/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
August 12, 2021

I have a super-complicated shipping set-up and this app does it all! Not only that, but I'm soooo impressed with the customer service: when I didn't know how to do something, I got a reply quickly complete with a video showing how to do it, and an explanation on why it needs to be done that way. I couldn't ask for anything more :-). Highly recommended! Thank you!!!

CuteKidStuff.com
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 10, 2021

I love this app! It let me create all the rules I needed for my shipping rates and whenever something didn't work out as expected their support was always there to help out!

RAGOO
Ireland
August 4, 2021

El apoyo técnico es excelente, sobre todo el de Molly que me ayudó a resolver mi problema con un gran profesionalismo. Lo recomiendo mucho

Probióticos para la Vida
Mexico
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited July 23, 2021

This app works great. App support is quick and thorough specifically the support from Molly has been amazing.

Hoodoo Sports
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
July 4, 2021

It feels as if we have been looking for an app such as this one for just about forever. Some apps we have trialed are either too complicated, or show too much confusing info at the check out. We absolutely love that we can customise shipping rates so easily based on a postcode. The biggest issue with other apps is that the rates did not recognise if someone puts in "x post code" but selects a shipping option that is outside their region. With shipping costs on the rise, this app makes shipping run so much easier because once you set up an area/postage rule, if a customer's address does not correspond to the rule they will not see the postage option and vice versa. In return, this removes any doubt as to whether someone had selected a cheaper option by mistake or on purpose.

Lavender Living
Time spent using app: 12 months
June 27, 2021

Awesome app! Used it to separate Live items and Non live items since they both ship different. Also to give each type a different Free shipping price. Something I couldn't do with the built in Shopify shipping. Molly was a HUGE help as well!

SaltCritters
Time spent using app: 7 days
June 10, 2021

Looks like an awesome app... clean. BUT.... You have to manually select products to add them into 'product groups'. This isn't ideal when you have a lot of products. You can't automate this process by choosing type, collections, or tags. That's unfortunate. For stores with a few products, this may be ideal.

Guardian Baseball
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
May 28, 2021

Wonderful "hand-holding" for me by Molly - she spent so much of her time with me to make sure I corrected an error I had made in Shipping settings and then app and rules are running exactly how I needed them. Tested through 100%
This ol' guy sure appreciates everything - Cheers, David

ShopLTNC
Time spent using app: 2 days
May 12, 2021

I have been using ASR to help me locally deliver a salad subscription from my farm. The interface is very simple, straightforward, and intuitive. The customer service is great. I'm glad to be using this app.

Edgie's Veggies
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 8, 2021

Before I start the review- amazing customer service! Very prompt and easy to understand. They even made a video showing me exactly what I needed to do and understood my desired outcome. Shopify has super limited shipping capabilities and this is the first and last app I'll need to fix those issues. Overall, $30 a month is a small price to pay because I'll be saving so much by shipping exactly how I want to.

ATGI