Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Strictly Outdoors

After struggling for a whole day to find an app that did exactly what I needed - I installed this. After getting most of the way through it, I contacted support and he walked me through the last steps on the same day I sent for help! Love the support. Thanks Heaps

Authentic Aloha

Awesome app! I had an issue (caused by myself) that I needed dealt with and....your not going to believe this....There's a phone number! An easy to find phone number! I called and Brian took me through step by step how to correct the issue. Thank you!

Mallbey.com

IF YOU NEED SHIPPING RULES JUST INSTALL THIS APP. RIGHT NOW. SERIOUSLY. I have been working with this app from last year and I just had one single problem, and when we tell them, their customer support did not only solve it ASAP, they also EXCEL at it as I have never seen before, the app is excellent at everything it does and the team behind it is really happy to help you. Please take this app as your first option if you are needing shipping rules, once again, serously. 10/10

Knitting Closet

This is a great app! It saved us a lot of shipping money. It let us separate packages for shipping. I would recommend this site for anyone selling mixed products on the internet. Great prices for First Class Mail and Priority mail too. I can't say enough about how well this site works - and at a low cost!

Levante Brewing Company

Everything was effortless and the customer service unmatched. Highly recommend for complex shipping rule configurations.

Of a Kind

We wanted to offer free shipping on a single product, which this app was able to do for us very easily. When I needed the rules to get more detailed, they provided great support via email and phone and walked me through how to get the functionality I needed. Great app!

Allparts Music

Excellent app for automatically determining if an address is residential or commercial, and offering the appropriate rates with no customer input. Savings from this feature alone will pay for the app. We reported a minor bug that prevented a shipping option from displaying, and the developer responded quickly with a fix. An apparent limitation is that shipping methods cannot be reordered and the default method cannot be changed, but it turns out this is a limitation of the Shopify checkout page, not the Advanced Shipping Rules app. This one's a wise purchase for sure.

Ohyouresofancy

I was having trouble like I normally do with shipping, I installed this app had a question and called for support. They answered on the 2nd ring and were able to help me set up and fix all of my shipping needs.

Chicago Brick Oven

Works great! Intuitive and capable. We use ASR on our retail and wholesale stores. Support is great too. Highly recommend...

Maverick's Attic Vintage Co.

I'm just getting started with this app and can see that it is perfect for what I'm using it for. I can now calculate shipping rates that come from my physical store in Maryland, while also calculating shipping rates coming from my drop shipping company Printful, based in North Carolina.
Customer support gets an A++. I needed quick help and Brian responded to my emails immediately with a solution. The use of this app is going to be a game changer for my ecom store!