Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

wholesalewaterheater

Simply put, this is the BEST app for shipping needs, works great and has the best support of any app on Shopify!
August 2019,
Brian continues to amaze with his outstanding support. If you need a shipping app that works and has GREAT support, look no further
Follow up to my earlier review...
This is the beat app I have used so far for my store. Outstanding support. If you have complicated shipping, this is the app for you.
Another update...
Support continues to excellent and fast.
Thanks
another update...
5 more stars...brian continues to provide first class support

Kewlioo

what a great app that helps with shipping and help us solve all of our complex shipping needs worldwide

Butlers Wine Cellar

A very good app but once you start adding some subzones and then rates for each subzone you will easily hit the $99 a month plan and it's simply not worth the cost for a small business

Voyages Toys Comics & Games

This app makes setting up shipping costs by product size so much easier. I have been waiting 5 years for an app like this to improve shipping cost accuracy.

The Graceful Goddess Store

After trying several other shipping rate Apps, we decided on Advanced Shipping Rules.
The Advanced Shipping Rules app has a lot of features, the admin section is intuitive, help files are informative and the support has been Excellent.
And, unlike other apps, the shipping rates are calculated real-time on the actual shipping from and to zip codes using the shippers own calculations.

ADSS Building Supplies

This app is brilliant, it has allowed me to implement some of our complex shipping rules etc that others did not seem to have the capability to do. It has taken me a bit of time to get use to some elements but the support to help me get there has been second to none! Quick response times, communication both via email and phone to go over some finer points... I can't recommend it all enough!

RepeaterStore

The customer support is simply outstanding. Someone helped at literally 11:40pm in the evening (their time). Pretty damn impressive. And the app is wonderful too.

Bright Leaf Hotdogs

The developer is accessible and responsive. He helped me set up some special rules for shipping. I sell perishable goods and merchandise. I highly recommend this app for folks who have various shipping needs and need to customize how they ship different groups of products.

J.confections

This app has made our custom shipping configurations possible, and easy to understand. Even better, their customer service is phenomenal—they're incredibly fast and explain things step by step to make it easy to get up and running fast. I wish every app was this easy work with!

stsblue.com

The app is great. We used it for PO Box shipping options. Brian was quick and knowledgeable in helping us. Highly recommended.