4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for managing complex shipping requirements, especially for unique products of varying weights and sizes or those using multiple vendors. It's praised for its user-friendly interface and test mode feature. The customer service is highly commended for quick responses and problem-solving abilities, with the developers being receptive to feedback and continuously improving the app.

June 19, 2023

App works really well and simplifies what is normally a very complicated process of loading different shipping rates for different zones, particularly with unique products of different weights and sizes. Support is exceptional, particularly Molly who was super quick to respond and worked out the issue straight away. Would highly recommend.

WilliamsWarn
New Zealand
About 3 years using the app
April 21, 2023

We use the Advanced shipping rules app on multiple websites. The features offered solved many problems because we needed to create complex shipping rules by product group, province, state and postal zone.

The service and support provided are second to none. It is highly recommended for websites with a mix of products that require complex rules.

Relaxus Wholesale USA
About 1 year using the app
July 27, 2023

Hard to configure, but the support team is here for us, and they have a secret weapon: a team of tech-savvy squirrels ready to assist with their acorn-nimble coding skills! ️

Revolution Fermentation
8 months using the app
February 20, 2024

Descriptive and responsive Customer Service. The app does a great job of covering shipping variables outside of the Shopify Scope. Tiered pricing and affordable price points.

EO Products
April 24, 2023

Excellent product with great flexibility. Tech support is quick, clear, and competent. I definitely recommend it!

boozedogs
About 1 year using the app
June 11, 2023

This app has helped us elevate our storefront and increase revenue. Their support team is phenomenal and incredibly helpful. Couldn't recommend this team and their app more!

The Cutter's Edge
10 months using the app
December 13, 2022

The app does what it's supposed to do. The app allows me to provide blended shipping rates for products that are shipped separately and from different locations. The team went out of their way to help me today.

Pretty Bad Co.
About 5 years using the app
November 14, 2022

I have been using this app for many years now and probably is the best out there for your shipping settings - it does exactly what it is described. The different tiers for pricing are just right. Also, support is estellar. I have been helped a couple of times and they are great. Molly, thank you!!! Highly recommended!

Jardin Floral Design
Over 3 years using the app
November 10, 2022

We have been using ASR for about 4 years now and we were having some issues with our blended rates overriding a free shipping rate that we also have set, Molly got back to me within minutes and was a wonderful help to us, she quickly identified the issue, send me a video on how to fix it and then stayed online with me until it was fixed. Can not thank them enough for the help and efficiency on get our rates fixed.. Cheers Molly!

US Park Pass
Almost 3 years using the app
February 9, 2023

Excellent APP. Really powerful and flexible to manage delivery zones & pricing of which you can't as standard within Shopfiy.
Support is also responsive and detailed. I would recommend this app to anyone wanting a powerful tool to manage their shipping requirements.

Reptili.com