4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for managing complex shipping requirements, especially for unique products of varying weights and sizes or those using multiple vendors. It's praised for its user-friendly interface and test mode feature. The customer service is highly commended for quick responses and problem-solving abilities, with the developers being receptive to feedback and continuously improving the app.

May 22, 2018

This app has solved all of our shipping issues and custom requirements. To top it off, customer support is amazing! Truly appreciate their help and this amazing app. 100% recommend!

Barn Burner Hockey
February 16, 2018

I've been looking for this app since we opened our online store. We've got multiple types of products that are only available in certain areas. There was no other solution available to us to make our store work. It's been a lifesaver!

Foddies
November 8, 2017

Does exactly what it's supposed to do. Very customizable. Brian was a big help setting up the shipping methods as well, great customer support, responded very quickly.

Unidisc Music
December 13, 2022

The app does what it's supposed to do. The app allows me to provide blended shipping rates for products that are shipped separately and from different locations. The team went out of their way to help me today.

Pretty Bad Co.
October 16, 2017

This app really helped us set-up our store to handle 2 types of fulfillment services. Our print-on-demand service (which costs more to ship) along with our normal inventory are both operating at the correct pricing seamlessly. And the CS was very responsive. Thanks!

Ministry Store
November 4, 2019

We're huge fans of advanced shipping rules. We have a pretty large catalog of over 20,000 SKUS and a rather complicated inventory management system, so finding apps that don't cause problems with our store or checkout can be a challenge. Not only that but finding a way to setup shipping for everything from pill boxes that weight an ounce or two up to protein powders or cases of drinks that weight 20-50 pounds can be a huge challenge. Advanced shipping rules works great for us!

My Supplement Store
November 1, 2018

This app allows me to do things I thought weren't possible on Shopify! For example: I can provide Pick Up options, Delivery options, and more for my customers which makes their experience so much better! I cannot say enough great things about this app and will continue to use it forever and ever.

Coco Bakes
March 3, 2022

The customer support is great! I love that they can reachable and get back with help within a good time frame. I also love the video answers to my questions. Very easy to work with.

The Shops at Mount Vernon
Almost 5 years using the app
November 2, 2018

Brain was incredibly helpful and got my app and shipping rates set up in 30 minutes. Great customer service and support!

Holistic Wellness Store
Over 4 years using the app
Edited May 21, 2019

Amazing support, fast and nice, and great app. Would definitely recommend it for all shipping rules needs.

The Scarlet Sage Herb Co.
Over 4 years using the app