4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for managing complex shipping requirements, especially for unique products of varying weights and sizes or those using multiple vendors. It's praised for its user-friendly interface and test mode feature. The customer service is highly commended for quick responses and problem-solving abilities, with the developers being receptive to feedback and continuously improving the app.

July 1, 2019

I'm getting myself familiarized with the app at this point, and I have to say the tutorials and walk-throughs are very easily digestible! A huge selling point for me is the integration with all POD services! And may I just say WOW, the support is truly amazing! Thank you Brian!

AniaBshop
Spain
July 26, 2018

Truly an app that provides functionality Shopify should, but doesn't.

If you're a large company with lots of items and use dropshipping, or carrier services, or flat rates, the possibilities are endless, and this is the app you should use.

The price is right as well!

Rondo Bikes
August 29, 2017

Quick respond to your requests. Great customer service and the app is very useful for simple shipping rule. I chose the Lite plan so I can restrict clothing items from free shipping on jewelry order over $50. Great app!

Www Thestoneflower Com
January 5, 2022

Great support around this app! It allows for more complex shipping rule needs for companies that work with multiple product types, collections and various areas around the globe.

SUPER73
July 27, 2022

Very useful app that we rely upon daily. But best of all has been the quick and helpful Customer Support team that can help us figure out unusual situations where we need a little extra help with our international shipping. Highly recommended.

MiaDonna
March 25, 2019

Great app - solves our shipping config issues. We're using it on 2 sites and it works perfectly. Great support as well - definitely worth the investment.

Laughing Lamb Fibers
March 26, 2018

This app is excellent and the developers were really helpful in setting up our shipping rules. Thanks!

Beautifulbrows
October 10, 2017

Our company uses every size shipping box you can imagine as well as different shaped products with different weights and we had so much difficulty getting our shipping prices correct for the customers. I tried multiple apps and Advanced Shipping Rules has been the only one that we could set up to work for ALL of our products!!! It took me awhile to set up, however Brian was so helpful, he responded to my questions right away and assisted me in the setup process. He assured me that it would take a little bit to set up however once all the information was input we wouldn't need to mess with it. And so far its been great!! I had to make a few tweaks to box sizes the first few day but thats it!!! Its really been a lifesaver for our company! Thanks Brian and Thank you Advanced Shipping Rules! -ilana

Essential Oil
July 26, 2018

This is the only Shipping app you could ever want or need!!!!

Provides so much functionality, and makes our extremely complicated shipping options a breeze.

We love this app, and can't recommend it enough!

Andareusa
July 26, 2018

If you want real-time carrier rates (negotiated or not), and charge different shipping prices for different types of items, this is the app to get.
You can apply all kinds of rules, and the blended rates provide something you just can't find in other shipping apps.
It encompasses everything you need for shipping, and integrates with other apps with no issues.

I highly recommend this app!

Bikesmart Inc