4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for managing complex shipping requirements, especially for unique products of varying weights and sizes or those using multiple vendors. It's praised for its user-friendly interface and test mode feature. The customer service is highly commended for quick responses and problem-solving abilities, with the developers being receptive to feedback and continuously improving the app.

November 12, 2021

Have finally finished the setup process and went live with the app. Can't say enough about Molly who was there for me to understand and walk me through the steps I didn't understand. Customer Service was very responsive, the app is working the way I wanted which was applied to different product groups and we are still able to offer free shipping at a certain amount. This app has allowed us to cover more of the shipping costs by the weight of the item unlike Shopify Shipping settings and can use different shipping companies as well. Highly recommend this app.

Sabattus Disc Golf, Inc.
Over 3 years using the app
April 10, 2020

I used this app to get more exact shipping rates. The app is great but I must add in that the team is superb! Anytime I would give ASR a call, they were more than willing to help me out! Thanks again ASR team!

Slowdown Studio
About 3 years using the app
November 10, 2022

We have been using ASR for about 4 years now and we were having some issues with our blended rates overriding a free shipping rate that we also have set, Molly got back to me within minutes and was a wonderful help to us, she quickly identified the issue, send me a video on how to fix it and then stayed online with me until it was fixed. Can not thank them enough for the help and efficiency on get our rates fixed.. Cheers Molly!

US Park Pass
September 13, 2022

A really excellent app with incredible power to control complicated rates for all locations. Not only is it simple and intuitive, but the support is also fantastic (not to mention quick).

Rare Tea Company
September 4, 2019

Very versatile. Advanced shipping options is one of the biggest factors in choosing a website platform for us and this app does everything we need. I had some trouble during set up/activation and Shopify Support and App support was top notch and quick.

Abstract Pursuits
August 15, 2019

Just installed the app and I surprised myself at how quick and easy it was to get up and running. Ticks all the boxes and I'm now all set to ship internationally. I've tested it out and everything is 100% bang on.

UK Cover Lover
August 30, 2020

I love the app & the team! They have amazing support & patience in answering all of my needs. They are very accommodating. It's always a pleasure reaching out to them.

Open Circle Specialties
September 5, 2019

We've been using this app for over a year, it's so easy to use and allows us to set up all the rules and restrictions needed to fulfil our orders. Support staff are very responsive, questions are answered quickly - highly recommend this app!

Mixx Audio
February 3, 2022

Incredible customer support. We've used Advanced Shipping Rules for a while to handle our shipping rules for our subscription services and they've always done a great job making sure we're all set up correctly whenever we reach out.

Farmery Estate Brewing Company Inc.
April 19, 2022

First, we love using this app and it functions very well. Secondly, I had an unusual request and the team went out of their way to find a solution to help me out (even though they really didn't need to do anything to help me as it was outside of the function of their app). A wonderful experience and I would highly recommend.

HORNE