4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to set up complex shipping structures based on factors like product groups, weight, and location. It's particularly useful for businesses with multiple vendors or diverse shipping needs. The app is user-friendly and includes a test mode for accuracy. It's praised for its precise shipping cost calculations, reducing cart abandonment and boosting revenue. The support team and developer are noted for their quick and helpful responses. The app can handle large catalogs and instantly update shipping rules.

February 19, 2019

After struggling for a whole day to find an app that did exactly what I needed - I installed this. After getting most of the way through it, I contacted support and he walked me through the last steps on the same day I sent for help! Love the support. Thanks Heaps

Strictly Outdoors
New Zealand
About 13 hours using the app
March 14, 2019

I used the app for multiple shipping methods and this app does a wonderful job and super fast to set up..thanks to great customer support (Brian) super helpful and does a great job on explaining the features of Advance Shipping Rules app. A big thank you to your team!

Up1 Designs
About 13 hours using the app
June 23, 2020

These guys are amazing! Really. They gave great and quick support that hit the mark. I tried two other parcel and shipping apps and these guys have performed the best by far. I am a fan. Thanks a million!

WILDWURST
Switzerland
About 9 hours using the app
January 19, 2018

Whew! I’m glad I found this app. I was banging my head all while installing random shipping apps and then pow! Printful recommended Advanced Shipping Rules and all of my problems were solved.

I was in desperate need of a shipping rule that will allow customers to mix my Printful orders with my non-Printful orders without losing my shirt because shipping settings were wrong. ASR fixed that!

Shout out to Brian for helping me out late at night and making sure that I was completely good before we disconnected the call.

First Generation Millionaire
About 6 hours using the app
Edited October 2, 2018

I needed this app for my messy delivery options. I was helped by amazing & efficient, Brian -Thanks!

lucyforlouie.co.nz
New Zealand
About 5 hours using the app
Edited January 29, 2019

Everything was effortless and the customer service unmatched. Highly recommend for complex shipping rule configurations.

Levante Brewing Company
About 4 hours using the app
January 9, 2018

This is top notch customer service. I called the number & hung up without leaving a message. Brian called me back & as soon as I explained that I needed setup help, he offered to log into my account and proceeded to walk me through the setup. It was a breeze and works well. The live version is active on my site! Highly recommend this product.

Keviastyle
About 3 hours using the app
October 20, 2020

I had some complicated requirements for my shipping rates and this app handles them perfectly! Brian walked me through the entire set up on the phone, amazing!! Highly recommend!!

KGTropicals
July 1, 2019

I'm getting myself familiarized with the app at this point, and I have to say the tutorials and walk-throughs are very easily digestible! A huge selling point for me is the integration with all POD services! And may I just say WOW, the support is truly amazing! Thank you Brian!

AniaBshop
Spain
January 22, 2018

Sooo glad I found this app! Big shout-out to Brian who called to help us and basically did all the hard work for me. Stores need to know about this app when trying to ship DG items. Thanks a bunch!

Origaudio