4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for managing complex shipping scenarios, including multiple options, product groups, and varying rates. They appreciate its flexibility, ease of setup, and integration capabilities. The app is praised for its reliable performance, dropshipping support, and cost-saving features like blended and zone-wise shipping rates. The customer support team is noted for their responsiveness and expertise. The app is also capable of handling large catalogs and instant shipping rule updates.

October 13, 2021

I couldn't recommend this app more! Fairly intuitive set up and the most excellent, helpful and prompt customer service. Our stop utilizes this app to set up local ship rates for large, fragile items such as fine art and furniture while maintaining UPS generated rates for small household goods. The app allows you to set up item-specific rules as well as blended cart rules that flex based on what your customer is interested in purchasing. What I love most is that you are able to set up shipping method descriptions where you can describe in some detail what the rate entails for the customer and make sure that they exit the site having a clear, concise understanding of what comes next — eliminating follow up emails and phone calls.

NickeyKehoe
About 1 hour using the app
Edited April 21, 2021

UPDATED I am forced to pay for the middle-tier subscription because I have Printful and Gooten. I only need this app for Gooten because they do not support live rates. Not worth the value to calculate shipping rates. -----
Molly reach out (very quickly considering the time) and helped resolve the concerns I had regarding multiple POD supplier profiles. Beyond amazing.

Prismatic Apothecary Ltd. Co.
18 minutes using the app
March 15, 2017

So happy to write a review for Advanced Shipping Rules! I received excellent tech support! I downloaded the app and then contacted support for help. The support staff talked me through what I needed and explained to me what my problem was and showed me how to fix it on the Shopify site. It was very helpful!

Rococo Ice Cream
13 minutes using the app
October 5, 2018

Great app, and it did the exact function that I needed for some complex custom shipping rates. Great customer service too. Would highly recommend

Jeremyville Corner Store
10 minutes using the app
Edited September 14, 2016

great app for combining real time rates with manual rates if you dropship from different locations or carry a variety of dropshipped and stocked products.

one of the only apps that will let you combine your manual rates + printful rates.

would definitely recommend!

Rlygoods
September 7, 2017

Awesome support! They helped me set up everything I needed when I was very confused! Def recommend!

Wearitforward
July 11, 2017

This app is solid. You can create whatever shipping rules you need, then assign it to a product. Then it will tally all the rates in checkout and display the accurate number for the customer. Automation that avoids errors - what more can you ask for?

Audiotron3
January 10, 2020

OMG, what a fantastic app and a fantastic support team to go with it! I'm in New Zealand, where we have a complicated shipping system with rural and metro addresses all getting priced differently and generally being a pain, and not only did the app manage to do exactly what I needed but the team hand-held me through the entire process. Love you guys!

CK Swagworks
New Zealand
Edited December 6, 2021

This app is simply incredible, and yes, it does everything you need for complex shipping processes by creating super simple rules! Don't believe it? Check out the multiple calculated shipping options we put in for our store: townshipsandtales.ca Also, the support team is really awesome to work with as they get back to you right away!

Townships and Tales
August 10, 2021

I love this app! It let me create all the rules I needed for my shipping rates and whenever something didn't work out as expected their support was always there to help out!

RAGOO