Rates for Different Products
Set unique rates for different groups of products. Add carrier rates to some, rule based rates to some, free shipping to others.
Advanced Rate Types
Adjust carrier rates, edit rate titles, ship-from post code, customs/duties, package dimensions. Use by item, % of price and more.
Sub-zones & More
Use sub-zones based on a list of postal codes. Edit service codes. Restrict products from zones. Restrict shipping methods from products.
About Advanced Shipping Rules
Advanced Shipping Rules makes setting up your simple to wildly complex shipping requirements possible, and sometimes even easy.
The app is designed exclusively for Shopify, doesn’t touch any theme code, and requires no programming or coding knowledge. You’ll be able to configure and manage all your own rates and rules, without needing a developer to help.
Top rated email and phone support
Contact us with your shipping requirements and we’ll get you taken care of. Stop pulling out your hair doing it alone. We like talking on the phone as much as we writing emails... just read our reviews.
The possibilities are endless.
- Hide, Show, and Adjust rates using many variables and conditions.
- Set unique rates for different groups of products
- Advanced package dimensions settings
- Robust free shipping conditions
- Free + Shipping products
- Restrict air rates for hazards goods
- Restrict ground rates for perishable items
- Restrict some products from some zones
- Local delivery rates based on city or postal code
- Add additional options for insurance and signature
- Add customs/duties percentage
- Customize shipping rate titles and subtitles
- Postal-Code subzones
- Custom service codes
- Advanced rate types like ‘By Items’, ‘Per Pound’, ‘Percentage of Product Price’
- UPS SurePost
- FedEx SmartPost
- Integrates with Printful, Printify, Pixels, and Gooten
- Set rate to free shipping, when product price is over $100 and weight is less than 10lbs.
- Add to Ship Cost, 1% of product price, when price is over $1000
- Subtract from Ship Cost, 20% of ship cost, when price is over $200, and Title of each product contains ‘peanuts’
- Hide rate when, Vendor of any product equals ‘Battery King’
- Only show rate when, Postal Code equals ‘10001’, and SKU of each product contains ‘ABC’
- Set rate to $40 when ship cost (of the carrier rate) is less than $40
Unlimited Free Trial in Test Mode
All pricing plans include free use forever while in TEST mode so you can take as long as you’d like to build out your rates and test them, without starting any kind of payment or subscription.
7-Day Free Trial in LIVE mode
All pricing plans include a 7-Day free trial once you are done testing and switch the app to LIVE mode.
Requires Real-Time Carrier Rate Feature
The app requires that you have the Real-time carrier rate feature enabled on your Shopify account. This feature allows your shop to retrieve rates from any external source.
Blended Rate Functionality
The blended rates functionality within the app will only work for groups of products that belong to the same shipping profile and same shipping location within Shopify.
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Townships and Tales
This app is simply incredible, and yes, it does everything you need for complex shipping processes by creating super simple rules! Don't believe it? Check out the multiple calculated shipping options we put in for our store: townshipsandtales.ca Also, the support team is really awesome to work with as they get back to you right away!
Tiber River USA
Good app. Fulfil all our requirements. Connects well with Canada Post and UPS to pull negotiated rates.
Sabattus Disc Golf, Inc.
Have finally finished the setup process and went live with the app. Can't say enough about Molly who was there for me to understand and walk me through the steps I didn't understand. Customer Service was very responsive, the app is working the way I wanted which was applied to different product groups and we are still able to offer free shipping at a certain amount. This app has allowed us to cover more of the shipping costs by the weight of the item unlike Shopify Shipping settings and can use different shipping companies as well. Highly recommend this app.