viaGlamour | Cosmetics Lab

viaGlamour | Cosmetics Lab

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 23, 2023

Via Glamour is amazing! I love their products and love their formulations. Customer support is incredibly responsive and super helpful! Huge thanks to Keira who is super friendly, always there to help answer of my questions and get the answers I need. I would highly recommend Via Glamour and look forward to more in the future!

BETTER BEAUTY BAE
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 20, 2023

viaGlamour is very helpful, great customer service, and easy to work with. it's a great overall experience.

TOTESH
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 18, 2023

Keira is the best partner to work with, able to respond late night questions, able to handle every question you can ask, I am building my store and it is great to have someone like Keira for support! 100% recommended!

Mi Nathalia Cosmetics
Dominican Republic
Time spent using app: 14 days
January 18, 2023

Incredible service and customer support. Always replies very quickly with useful feedback. The packaging and products are superb. Highly recommend!

Zach's
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 17, 2023

In addition to a great range of products, their customer support is really excellent! Cannot say enough good things about the help they provide. A special shout out to Kiera R for her patience in answering my questions, and providing mini vids to show me how to do what I needed. All this at 11 pm Eastern!! Thank you!

Dü Güd Cosmetics
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited January 2, 2023

LET ME TELL YOU! Keira is the best! Every question I have was answered! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE EQUA-DERM MASK!! It really does what it says it will! It dried in 5 minutes and literally calmed down my face while on a Facebook Live that I was able to sell it fast! It’s FABULOUS! Happy Customer!!
I LOOOOOVVVVE KEIRA!! I WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO KNOW HOW TO SEND OUT AN ORDER AND WAS HAVING DIFFICULTY WITH MY ACCOUNT!! I WAS HELPED TREMENDOUSLY!!! Thank you Keira and ViaGlamour!!

SaraFina Company
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 6, 2022

Kiera is amazing. I'm new and he has been beyond helpful. I told him he can never leave the company. True story.

Archangelchic
Time spent using app: 9 days
Edited October 24, 2022

From the moment that I started using the ViaGlamour Beauty app I've received the utmost support from them and all my questions are always answered in the best way! Starting a new business is never easy but Keira, the business manager always does the best to make sure that everything goes well. I really appreciate that! It can only get better with support like this! Via Glamour is amazing! Simply put.

Mysfit Maven
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 29, 2022

I am so thankful for Keira! Opening up my own beauty line has been a dream of mine and I am so thankful to have found viaglamour. Keira, is always willing to help and answers ever email I send swiftly. This app is top notch and any one out there who is looking to start a cosmetic line without having to do it from scratch .. look no further. I have ordered several products and I am so pleased at the quality, the ingredients, and the designing is everything. Thank you Keira for creating these amazing cosmetics and for creating a lane for new entrepreneurs to have a chance at creating a prosperous business.

DIVAs Lounge Beauty
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited September 27, 2022

This app has been such a blessing in starting my beauty line. Keira has been so helpful and patient answering all my questions and guiding me through every step of the way. High quality products.

Samon Beauty
Time spent using app: 20 days
viaGlamour Beauty replied September 29, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words!! I loved talking with you (and getting to do a little bit of designing!!) - Keira