Vegan Cosmetics & Skincare

Create your own cruelty-free makeup line with custom packaging

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

jcvbeauty

the app itself is easy to use, pretty self explanatory love that. however it took about 3-4 weeks for my product to get to me, i paid 2-4 day shipping. i waited for the matte liquid lipstick thinking it was going to be worth it. it didn't last an hour. once you put it on you seem to say "this is gorgeous" but within a few minutes you start seeing it crack and come off. it felt very cheap, i do not recommend the liquid matte lipsticks. the bottles were cute tho.

Be Iconic

Everything started great, but after few months I am not really happy with missing tracking information, slow formulation and customer support. Working with another cosmetic brand and things happen much easier and faster. I think $99 do not worth it for this app. I spent time and money to build my brand but reputation I build is gone after their service. Products are nice but anything else I cannot recommended.Sorry

Eleven Eleven Skin Alchemy

I started my own business with the ViaGlamour team, and they have been just AMAZING and helpful in working with me to set everything up. The product quality is OUTSTANDING, it competes with any top-of-the-line famous brand, our team loves it !!! Highly Recommend!

Kari Kennedy Cosmetics

Started off great. However past few months starting to experience some delays. Missing tracking on the app and site. They reached out personally to help issues and tell me about the new app upgrade to come that will be helpful. I appreciate the personal touch and look forward to the upgrade and some packages arriving soon. Thank you

Body Bailout

We've partnered with viaGlamour to offer natural beauty products in our health and wellness store. The app itself is great, and the products are TOP NOTCH. But the BEST thing about working with viaGlamour is our rep, Keira. She is INCREDIBLY helpful and very knowledgable. She always goes above and beyond....even on weekends. We love working with her!!!

Lisa32 Skincare + Boutique

This is an amazing app, it just didn't work for what I was looking for. I do suggest using the monthly subscription until you are fully ready to commit to a yearly subscription. The discount, provided with a year membership, as enticing as it is, is not refundable if you choose to discontinue the app. Customer support was absolutely amazing, emails were answered promptly, issues were fixed within minutes and it was a pleasant experience, it just didn't work for me. I was looking for something that offered a product box, outside of the Beauty Box, that was customizable and not generic. Would recommend this to anyone who is looking to expand into the cosmetic industry. C&P of Terms of Use : "We offer an unlimited trial and an opportunity to try any any products prior to susbcribing to a paid plan. If you decide to subscribe to viaGlamour you can cancel your susbcription anytime through your dashboard or by sending a support ticket through our app. Refunds are not provided if you cancel your subscription with us and account funding will indefinitely remain linked to your acccount."

Falita Cosmetics

Having this app is a must have. Makes doing business enjoyable and so convenient. Keira is great and very reliable and efficient. Highly recommend using this app.
Omg!! I am LOVING my samples!! I didn’t know which ones to use first haha!! Last night I used the Sunflower Scrub, with the Anti-Aging Night Cream. LOVE It!! I shared it with my friends on FB and now they are wanting to buy it. Love the soaps, lipstick, lipgloss and the lip scrub is amazing. I’ll be trying some other samples soon. I’m so happy ordering my samples. Thank you for the great job that you!!

Beauty and the Spark

Starting a business can be such an stressful experience, but when you partner with the right team, everything is easier. And, yes, I used the word team, because in the end viaGlamour tends to be more than just a vendor or supplier. They go above and beyond. Recently, I was having a technical issue with my designs and after trying different options, I sent and email a bit late at night requesting help, thinking that I would get a solution probably within one or two days. To my surprise, a few minutes later I had a response from Keira, who patiently assisted me and she fixed the whole thing in a matter of minutes. Thanks to her I was reassured on how reliable viaGlamour is. Thank you again. You guys are the best!

TheCosmeticLine

Great service from Keira. Very professional and always available to help us. THank you so much. I'm very happy with the services.

November 8, 2021

I'm glad I could help! Thank you for compliment too! -Keira

MDGLOW

This app is excellent! It really makes it so easy to get a cosmetic store up and running. They do all the formulation and labeling, all you have to do is provide the store (Shopify) and packaging design (which they will help you to make sure it looks right). Customer service/support is quick, and they do everything to get the orders right. The makeup is VERY high quality, I've personally been wearing it daily for months now, and the skincare products are clean and sensitive-skin friendly. They provide standard product photos, so the only downside is you will need to order samples if you want any lifestyle shots or swatches on the skin. But honestly that's a much lower investment/startup cost than formulating from scratch. They have a full line of makeup and skincare products, so you can offer everything from concealer to eyeshadows to skin serums. ViaGlamour also makes it super convenient because they use a DTC/dropshipping model so you don't have to buy products up front and store them. Overall a WONDERFUL company. It has been such a pleasure working with them and their team. Highly recommended for anyone looking to add beauty products to their e-commerce store.

Previous 1 3 4