viaGlamour Natural Cosmetics

viaGlamour Natural Cosmetics

by viaGlamour Ltd.

Start your own vegan beauty line with cosmetics and skincare.

BellasBH

Keira and Viaglamore is extremely helpful! spent a lot of time fixing my problems, and concerns! Appreciate it! Super kind, and easy to communicate with, definitely 11/10 service.

June 18, 2020

It was all my pleasure, thank you for working with us! - Keira

David's Brand

Keira and Viaglamore are AWESOME! They make a superior product that all my customers LOVE! My Cosmetic business is BOOMING because of them. I give them 20 Stars if I could!

Vive Essentials

A couple of things I enjoy about this app is they sell natural skincare and health products and you can design your own label. The reason I gave 3 stars is that first of all, their website is so slow to load but it did improve a little recently. Second, I feel like there's only one person working in this business. It's always the same guy that I talk to and because of that, the response can take days. Third, what really made me unhappy was they charge me extra shipping cost which supposes to be included in the cost.

I have spent the last 2 months creating my new store and I'm finally ready to launch! I'm very excited! I've been e-mailing, chatting over text, and speaking with Keira on the phone. He has been extremely helpful! He is always quick to get back to me even though I get the feeling he's very busy. He answers all my questions and has helped me every step of the way get up and running! Thank you so much.

casherbug

Things started off ok but quickly regressed into absolute frustration. None of my designs would save and I was using their built-in design builder (which looks like a limited interface with Canva - brilliant idea, but it's very poorly coded). Next, when I would try to create products the system would just stay stuck - FOR HOURS - on the "Sit tight. This can take 2 to 5 minutes..." screen until I closed out of the browser. The app is a good idea but it needs a TREMENNNNNNNNNDOUS amount of reworking to be anywhere close to a viable solution for an eCommerce store. Oh, and good luck getting a snappy response from support.

FLAWSOME2

I REALLY ENJOY MY PRODUCTS MY BUYERS REALLY LOVING THE ROSE MIST ,,,,YOUR PRODUCTS IS GREAT. HOPEFULLY YOU ALL COME OUT WITH SOME LASHES

2rulesbrand

Fantastic company to work with, and even better products. Definitely worth the monthly subscription. Id gives them 6 stars if I was called. Great Job viaGlamour.

L & M Kee

viaGlamour is a wonderful company to work with. They are so helpful and will do their best to help solve problems with designing products and answering questions. They are a pleasure to work with.

Diamond Loves Express Shop

I can say I’ve been building my cosmetic brand for almost 3 weeks now I’m making sure it’s perfect before launching my store! I have bought a sample AND I LOVE IT!!! And it was one of the lipsticks and you talk about long lasting!!! After I ate or drank it was still ok!!! And it was delivered faster then expected delivery date!!! I would 10 star this app seriously!!!

AbstractExpressions63

I wanted to diversify my store and offer a little more than just clothing and accessories. I came across this app and decided to try it. I am not tech savvy and I definitely had a little trouble setting things up. Customer service is excellent. Keira was very patient with me. Thank you for all your help! I already have my first order for a blush!

Previous 1