viaGlamour | Cosmetics Lab

Create your own vegan makeup + skincare with custom packaging

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

vegan private-label cosmetics lab

Shimma

Keira is a rockstar! Very knowledgeable, prompt, and courteous. There’s a lot to navigate in Shopify and it’s good to have someone in your corner with these skills.

Rejuva Fresh

Time spent using app Over 1 year

product packaging looks high quality and the app support is super dedicated to helping you promptly and effectively. I think if you are creating a new cosmetic brand viaGlamour is a great choice!

Rigel Cosmetics

Products are of great quality! I am not the best tech savvy and Keira has been very helpful with all the questions I have whether it's about shipping to other countries, setting up something for the store or just needing assistance on some orders. With a very busy schedule I have, I am happy to have Keira who's very prompt and happy to assist me whenever I need them. Very helpful and patient! Will check out the new products and hoping for continued great collaboration with Viaglamour.

La Nèzz Beauty

I've been with viaGlamour since over a year and my account manager Keira has always been of such help. Especially with all the new amazing updates and added shipping locations, so exciting but I was a bit overwhelmed with the new integrations. Keira helped me a lot and made sure I'm all set :)

Be Iconic

Everything started great, but after few months I am not really happy with missing tracking information, slow formulation and customer support. Working with another cosmetic brand and things happen much easier and faster. I think $99 do not worth it for this app. I spent time and money to build my brand but reputation I build is gone after their service. Products are nice but anything else I cannot recommended.Sorry

July 4, 2022

Hi - CEO of viaGlamour here (hey+ceo@viaglamour.com). You've been working with a third-party marketing agency to build your store and I have a feeling they didn't show a demo of Shopify fulfillments + trackings work prior to handing off the store to you.

We often do video demos (beta.viaglamour.com/tutorials) if you're looking to get personal help learning how fulfillments work; fast shipping and tracked orders are a default here! For customer support, I think you've been getting replies to your questions throughout May-June super quick though! E.g:

April 19th, 2022, 1:20pm
You asked a question about getting a concealer chart and you received a reply from Keira at 2:19pm with a link to download our swatches.

May 12th, 2022, 6:27am
You asked to enable HK shipping, we enabled that for you at 7:58 am with a confirmed delivery about a week later from Canada. (Delivery confirmation via 000000001733536)

All orders have tracking numbers and we're on the most reliable manufacturers as we ship orders from Canada (not overseas!) with 3-4 day formulation times for products excluding first-time samples.

But - I genuinely want you to love the store that you purchased from that agency. If you need faster shipping, different carriers, or help learning how to fulfill orders so customers get their Shop app tracking links, we'd love to be the ones to set that up for you for free. If you need anything; we'll build it.

I've tried to reach you all week offering to help but I never heard back. If there's something I could do to learn what went wrong and make things right with you, please send over an email hey+ceo@viaglamour.com.

Eleven Eleven Skin Alchemy

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I started my own business with the ViaGlamour team, and they have been just AMAZING and helpful in working with me to set everything up. The product quality is OUTSTANDING, it competes with any top-of-the-line famous brand, our team loves it !!! Highly Recommend!

Kari Kennedy Cosmetics

Started off great. However past few months starting to experience some delays. Missing tracking on the app and site. They reached out personally to help issues and tell me about the new app upgrade to come that will be helpful. I appreciate the personal touch and look forward to the upgrade and some packages arriving soon. Thank you

Body Bailout

Time spent using app About 1 month

We've partnered with viaGlamour to offer natural beauty products in our health and wellness store. The app itself is great, and the products are TOP NOTCH. But the BEST thing about working with viaGlamour is our rep, Keira. She is INCREDIBLY helpful and very knowledgable. She always goes above and beyond....even on weekends. We love working with her!!!

Lisa32 Skincare + Boutique

This is an amazing app, it just didn't work for what I was looking for. I do suggest using the monthly subscription until you are fully ready to commit to a yearly subscription. The discount, provided with a year membership, as enticing as it is, is not refundable if you choose to discontinue the app. Customer support was absolutely amazing, emails were answered promptly, issues were fixed within minutes and it was a pleasant experience, it just didn't work for me. I was looking for something that offered a product box, outside of the Beauty Box, that was customizable and not generic. Would recommend this to anyone who is looking to expand into the cosmetic industry. C&P of Terms of Use : "We offer an unlimited trial and an opportunity to try any any products prior to susbcribing to a paid plan. If you decide to subscribe to viaGlamour you can cancel your susbcription anytime through your dashboard or by sending a support ticket through our app. Refunds are not provided if you cancel your subscription with us and account funding will indefinitely remain linked to your acccount."

Falita Cosmetics

Time spent using app About 1 month

Having this app is a must have. Makes doing business enjoyable and so convenient. Keira is great and very reliable and efficient. Highly recommend using this app.
Omg!! I am LOVING my samples!! I didn’t know which ones to use first haha!! Last night I used the Sunflower Scrub, with the Anti-Aging Night Cream. LOVE It!! I shared it with my friends on FB and now they are wanting to buy it. Love the soaps, lipstick, lipgloss and the lip scrub is amazing. I’ll be trying some other samples soon. I’m so happy ordering my samples. Thank you for the great job that you!!

Previous 1 3 4