Vegan Cosmetics & Skincare

Create your own cruelty-free makeup line with custom packaging

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

casherbug

Things started off ok but quickly regressed into absolute frustration. None of my designs would save and I was using their built-in design builder (which looks like a limited interface with Canva - brilliant idea, but it's very poorly coded). Next, when I would try to create products the system would just stay stuck - FOR HOURS - on the "Sit tight. This can take 2 to 5 minutes..." screen until I closed out of the browser. The app is a good idea but it needs a TREMENNNNNNNNNDOUS amount of reworking to be anywhere close to a viable solution for an eCommerce store. Oh, and good luck getting a snappy response from support.

November 23, 2020

Software bugs are not fun! The design you were saving was massive (about 2GB!), so I added a new feature to reduce your logo's file size and it dramatically increased loading times. I think it works pretty great now!

I genuinely tried to reply to your messages but the contact information you left us didn't exist. I couldn't find any email information that worked.

But hey - we're ready for you to give it a second try! Email me at hey@viaglamour.com and I'd love to personally show you the new updates.

- Keira

FLAWSOME2

Time spent using app About 2 years

I REALLY ENJOY MY PRODUCTS MY BUYERS REALLY LOVING THE ROSE MIST ,,,,YOUR PRODUCTS IS GREAT. HOPEFULLY YOU ALL COME OUT WITH SOME LASHES

2rulesbrand

Fantastic company to work with, and even better products. Definitely worth the monthly subscription. Id gives them 6 stars if I was called. Great Job viaGlamour.

L & M Kee

viaGlamour is a wonderful company to work with. They are so helpful and will do their best to help solve problems with designing products and answering questions. They are a pleasure to work with.

Diamond Loves Express Shop

I can say I’ve been building my cosmetic brand for almost 3 weeks now I’m making sure it’s perfect before launching my store! I have bought a sample AND I LOVE IT!!! And it was one of the lipsticks and you talk about long lasting!!! After I ate or drank it was still ok!!! And it was delivered faster then expected delivery date!!! I would 10 star this app seriously!!!

AbstractExpressions63

I wanted to diversify my store and offer a little more than just clothing and accessories. I came across this app and decided to try it. I am not tech savvy and I definitely had a little trouble setting things up. Customer service is excellent. Keira was very patient with me. Thank you for all your help! I already have my first order for a blush!

The BodyGob Shop

I haven't upgraded yet, but I will soon. I was playing around with the free version and had trouble with my logos (jpgs and pngs were too small to show well), and I had questions about how to use the editor. Words can't even describe how helpful Keira was. He literally recorded his screen and sent me the video to walk me through some stuff. He gave me lots of helpful advice about my images, he helped me with my images, getting them to a larger file size from the pdfs I had them in, and he communicated PROMPTLY. He was there until I had to go to sleep, and there for me first thing in the morning. I don't think he sleeps. I have yet to see how the rest of the process goes, but I feel very comfortable investing my money into a company that has such great customer service and communication. I can't wait to move forward with viaGlamour. Highly recommend!

Diamond's Beauty Bar

I can't wait to try out the samples with viaGlamour. I had a few questions regarding the different sheen for the lipsticks and Keira called me asap. He was able to answer all my questions and definitely can't wait to try them out. Customer service is top notch.

1 2 4 Next