Vegan Cosmetics & Skincare

Create your own cruelty-free makeup line with custom packaging

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

MDGLOW

This app is excellent! It really makes it so easy to get a cosmetic store up and running. They do all the formulation and labeling, all you have to do is provide the store (Shopify) and packaging design (which they will help you to make sure it looks right). Customer service/support is quick, and they do everything to get the orders right. The makeup is VERY high quality, I've personally been wearing it daily for months now, and the skincare products are clean and sensitive-skin friendly. They provide standard product photos, so the only downside is you will need to order samples if you want any lifestyle shots or swatches on the skin. But honestly that's a much lower investment/startup cost than formulating from scratch. They have a full line of makeup and skincare products, so you can offer everything from concealer to eyeshadows to skin serums. ViaGlamour also makes it super convenient because they use a DTC/dropshipping model so you don't have to buy products up front and store them. Overall a WONDERFUL company. It has been such a pleasure working with them and their team. Highly recommended for anyone looking to add beauty products to their e-commerce store.

Lily South

Myself and customers absolutely love the products! Shipping is always so quick! Friendly support. Highly
Recommend them.

September 10, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words, love to hear customers like their purchases!! 🙌

AADAYA'S

Everyone is so nice. Communication is on point. Shipping is on time. The makeup is fabulous!! My mom and I love it!! Natural look. Not heavy. Easy to put on. Im so happy with viaGlamour ❤ their team is awesome!!!

Official Noel Cosmetics™

Time spent using app Over 1 year

viaGlamour has been such a blessing in disguise! They helped me get started on my dream of owning a cosmetics brand, and between the amazing customization they offer to the quality which is PERFECT, I couldn't be prouder to work with them!

May 14, 2021

We love making your products, thank you so much for supporting us! ✨- Keira

Dark Gem Beauty

I can 100% stand by the formulas & quality at ViaGlamour. Keira is so attentive and helpful. Not to mention 100% Cruelty free & Vegan!! . I highly recommend Viaglamour!

May 7, 2021

Natural products are the future! Thanks for working with us and I really appreciate the sweet review! Thank you! — Keira ✨

Dr Ji Yn Xd Shop

I have used Via Glamour for a year, fabulous product perfect packaging and excellent service. Definitely recommend this company

February 27, 2021

Thank you so much -- we love hearing that! Thank you! 😌

Kaylee Cosmetics

This app is wonderful, and 2021 is already off to an AMAZING start with some killer new updates! Anything you could need is handed right to you.

February 6, 2021

You're too kind; excited to keeping showing you all of the new products! It's going to be a big year! Thanks for being with us. ✧*。- Keira

Glitzy Makeup

I used this App for a few months now and I can simply describing as fantastic. The product quality is amazing, nothing less than big Companies, and I am a beauty veteran - name same of them and I work for them or had a friend that did work and gave me insight. This gave me a lot of confidence to start my own online store and I personally tried a good bunches of products and I was pleasantly surprised with the products quality. The support is great, always available and my Account Manager Keira is super helpful,and professional. They just also update the App and is even better and super easy to use , and the new pics and swatches are great to be uploaded. To summarize, get it and you will be super happy!!

January 23, 2021

I absolutely love forwarding reviews about the formulas to my colleagues that work on improving the products every day. You're always making us smile; that's for all the kindness that you're sharing with us! - Keira 🇬🇧🇨🇦

HolisticBuys

I like this app because the quality and service both are great. I like they respond on time. They are open for feedbacks, they are attentive, work with you and always help promptly.

January 21, 2021

It was all my pleasure chatting with you! Thanks for the great ideas on what we can build into our next app update; I'm really excited to work with you. Thank you for the taking the time to talk with me. ✨- Keira from viaGlamour

MADAJ BEAUTY LONDON

An absolutely incredible app to use! Very easy and very fluid, never had any issues with the products or the service of the platform and the dedicated Account Manager, Keira, is a dream to work with, very professional and very helpful with any queries or questions you may have. I would highly recommend this platform for any one wishing to start their own beauty line.