4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and innovative features that boost conversion rates. It's praised for its easy setup, straightforward usage, and free plan. The app allows seamless video uploading and integration into Shopify themes, enhancing the shopping experience. Merchants appreciate the tutorial videos and customizable display sizes. The support team is noted for their responsiveness and helpfulness. The app is effective in increasing website views and customer engagement, making it a valuable tool for brand building and social media marketing.

April 5, 2024

they really help, i got 20 videos for free

AFA Store
12 days using the app
April 28, 2024

Easy to Use and help to boost selling product.

Ranjvani

good app

My Store
About 2 months using the app
February 16, 2024

The wizard is helpful to set up, features seem to be good, still trying to get it to work for my site though.

Slash7

Easy to setup, good app

The Muddy Jumpers
37 minutes using the app
January 1, 2024

good, i like it so much. thanks

Easyupmall
Hong Kong SAR
About 2 months using the app
Edited July 31, 2023

I just started using this app but so far it offers a lot more than several others I tried and deleted. This one is a keeper!

After using it for a bit I have to say I really like the features in this app and feel it is perfect for my needs. However I took off one star from my original impression because the interface is strange as it has no scroll bars and lacks clarity, especially when editing position of videos, the look etc. This delayed my being able to use it because I simply could not clearly see how to get things done. The tutorial is not quite up to date which added to my difficulties since there is a bit of a mistmatch. Turns out a lot of the functionality is hiding under the fold but there is nothing to signal this and without the scroll bars to let me know, it took me a while to dig up the hidden settings sections.

Summer Indigo