4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and innovative features that allow easy integration of shoppable videos and user-generated content into product pages. They praise its ability to increase conversion rates and create a seamless shopping experience through a video gallery with shoppable buttons. The support team is also noted for their responsiveness and helpfulness, making this app a game-changer in e-commerce.

May 23, 2020

This has to be a wonderful app for the store, as I am sure it would be for yours. For an app that is free, you have a lot of features available. I would strongly recommend this app to anyone. Full marks to the developers here.

Stay Safe!

TorFitness
21 days using the app
Edited November 10, 2021

So pleased with how this app will help my business grow and keep customers engaged on my website. Equally pleased with how quickly and efficiently my questions were addressed and answered.

Compliments Aglow®
21 days using the app
October 18, 2021

Useful and very easy. I like the way you can change the colours and to stuck it at one point of the website

Bymirfy
Netherlands
20 days using the app
September 3, 2021

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS APP!! IT HAS GIVEN MY CUSTOMERS CLEARER VIEW OF THR PRODUCTS THEY BUY FROM US

Tres Jolie Beauty Lounge
19 days using the app
February 22, 2023

Ein wunderbares Tool für die Webseite und den Shop, um andere auf die Produkte via Video aufmerksam zu machen.

Tools2Camp
Germany
15 days using the app
November 15, 2020

The most satisfied app I've ever installed. Easily to use and sync with Youtube video as well. Setting can be duplicate to all video save many time. 5 star is a must. May need to take time to see if this plugin will slow down our website or not. But still it is a perfect app

Pawtyhood
Hong Kong SAR
11 days using the app
November 10, 2022

Amazing app must have for all your products. Can also link your product with price on the video. excellent

Al Aqsa
9 days using the app
September 6, 2021

This app was so easy to get started. It loads fast too. The tutorials are very useful and everything went smoothly getting started. I would like to see the video load to the page as an embedded section instead of a pop up.

CookiBloom
8 days using the app
February 14, 2023

ez to ues,thanks a lot,our templet dont have video section,this app really help us a lot :) and save us time

ZEEMR
Hong Kong SAR
7 days using the app
October 26, 2021

Really like the video feature, I only wish there is a customer service help, cause somehow the video also appears on the home page when I only set on the product page. But overall a great feature

SHERO BEAUTY