4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and seamless integration of shoppable videos and user-generated content. It's praised for its responsive support team and ability to boost sales and organic traffic. Features like creating a video gallery with shoppable buttons and importing videos from suppliers are particularly appreciated. The app also offers a free plan with numerous perks, enhancing the customer experience with high-quality, interactive videos.

July 18, 2023

love it a lot
very good app
i put it in my site
i think everyone should also
very good shopify app
i will recommend for my friends

Kleani
Israel
October 6, 2023

This Shopable Video and UGC App is a game-changer in online shopping. Its user-friendly interface, integration of video content, and seamless shopping experience make it a must-have.

Fajas Fits
26 minutes using the app
May 8, 2023

I recently installed the Vimotia Shoppable Videos & UGC app on my Shopify store, and I have to say that I'm thoroughly impressed. Not only is the app incredibly easy to use, but the support team behind it is top-notch. Whenever I've had a question or needed assistance, the team has been quick to respond and incredibly helpful in getting me up and running.

The app itself is a game-changer for my store, as it allows me to seamlessly integrate shoppable videos and user-generated content into my product pages. This has significantly increased my conversion rates and has helped me to build a stronger relationship with my customers.

Overall, I highly recommend the Vimotia Shoppable Videos & UGC app to anyone looking to take their Shopify store to the next level. The app is fantastic, and the service is even better. Five stars all around!

ARSENAL MILITARY WEAPONS TRADING
United Arab Emirates
5 months using the app
March 25, 2023

It's what I was in need of. Nice app to add videos to my products.Video works better than picture and adding video is made simple by Vimotia.

Pretty Little Gem Co., Ltd
Thailand
Almost 3 years using the app
July 21, 2023

Love this app. Easy to use and 100% user friendly. Have some issues regarding placing of play buttons in edit function vs it appearing it in wrong positions in my website.

Other than that, I'm interested to see if this would help increase purchase conversions.

patchandbagel
Singapore
28 days using the app
August 15, 2023

this app is really helpful for me to show the videos of my products, it can help to increase the conversion rate. Highly recommend.

EDISHINE
China
8 days using the app
April 3, 2023

very good idea for marketing our products on online store
thank you so much for these free services

Digital touch pen
7 months using the app
July 11, 2023

Amazing app. Inserts product videos wherever I choose in my website. So cool. I never knew this was possible before I saw this app.

Hannah & Henry Apparel
August 3, 2023

I was searching for this important feature as it is very demanded. Thank you. Lovely experience using this.

Shree Shakti Fashion
India
July 8, 2023

it is a great way to boost the sales and people are more likely to buy more from your website every store should have this app installed

Studio Delight