4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and seamless integration of shoppable videos and user-generated content. It's praised for its responsive support team and ability to boost sales and organic traffic. Features like creating a video gallery with shoppable buttons and importing videos from suppliers are particularly appreciated. The app also offers a free plan with numerous perks, enhancing the customer experience with high-quality, interactive videos.

July 8, 2023

it is a great way to boost the sales and people are more likely to buy more from your website every store should have this app installed

Studio Delight
2 months using the app
August 3, 2023

I was searching for this important feature as it is very demanded. Thank you. Lovely experience using this.

Shree Shakti Fashion
India
3 months using the app
January 8, 2024

I am really enjoying this app

Koori Threads
12 minutes using the app
August 6, 2023

AMAZING APP , really helped me to design my websit and bring more costumers and sales , the options are endless

Inner Dragon
Israel
About 2 months using the app
February 20, 2024

nice apps to increase the conversion rate!!

Amaxy
March 15, 2023

This application is very helpful for users to shop products while watching videos of the products and seeing details.

Tufanlar Kuyumculuk
Türkiye
6 months using the app
July 16, 2023

Well.I don't want others to know that this magical and useful thing is free. This is my evaluation.

MEWSODA
3 months using the app
February 22, 2024

Very nice app you can try this app so nice

Amaita Jewels
India
May 29, 2023

I have been using this app for several weeks now, and it has completely transformed how I manage my tasks and stay organized.

aussiesmartshopping.com
6 months using the app
February 15, 2024

really easy to use, free plan is good

velumize