Proof Bear ‑ Sales Pop Ups

Proof Bear ‑ Sales Pop Ups

by Conversion Bear

Add social proof - sales pop ups & cart pop ups notifications.

Electric Scooter Land

Perfect! What an awesome App. I'd give this 10 Stars if it Would Let Me:) So easy to install, no tech knowledge needed at all and it works perfectly straight out of the box. THE best App I've seen for ages.

Dermadora

awesomeeeee, this is what i was looking for. and it is Free. just love it ❤️. highly recommend .

Wilderness Aroma Co.

This app works perfectly and installing this to shopify was easy and makes my online shop look so much better! 100% satisfied! 5 stars!

Armilla Wear

Such a great app! I love it. It works perfect and it works well. I dont have any issues. Thank you for the app!

Jaybee Toys

I'm not a fan of lying,but with this app you could alter the text to say"hey check out this product"

Mirrors By Reflection

This app instantaneously improved my sales! It offers a great way to socially proof and I highly recommend it.

EdeneoSkin

Just amazing this one application.It can help you achieve a lot of conversion in your store.I just installed it and frankly it will help me a lot.

Aunt Goodie

Very easy to install and customize! A nice addition to my shop. I wish I could change the name displayed from the recipient's name to the purchaser's name.

Илоски Арт

Great, tottaly free Prouve source of sold product, smooth nice and jentle, Thank you verry much. Five stars from me

By Odin's Beard Crafts

I use already the free shipping bar from this guys. And gave it a go to this one. Once again, thanks to the dev for making an amazing app, even free its better than some paid ones out there.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11