Proof Bear ‑ Sales Popups

Add social proof - sales popups & cart popups notifications.

Price: Free

faces of people and sales popup in shopify store

ARKFishing

This app ie really cool ,I'm gonna recommend it to my staff. There is an online servicer so that I can get help anytime I need.Nice!

12 Parsecs Designs

Love the sales popup, love that I can control the speed, and frequency and trigger page. just a really solid and easy to install/operate app. Brilliant.

Lewa's Basket

I haven't opened the store yet but the popup definitely showed I hope this helps with conversions and making my store more trustworthy.

amateurapparel

Great, help my store into a converting sales store immediately I started making use of proof bear sales pop-up immediately.

Eatronix

Location United Arab Emirates

I like it really nice application and working great and as expected , easy to customize, I do recommend it .

Seashell Swimwear

Location Peru

Using it for the pop up on recent sales. Works as expected and it's easy to set up. I'm currently trying their other app, Honeycomb, for upsells.

O'Neill Peru

Location Peru

¡Excelente aplicaciones aliviaron todos mis dolores de cabeza y bolsillo! Gracias por hacer la aplicacion gratis ¡Saludos desde Peru!

Ölich

Location Germany

What an easy, good programmed and efficient app. Thank you to the Bear Team, keep your simple ideas but great work ahead.

AllOne Wellness

This app seem to work great, as good or better than paid apps, for the pop up. Seems like it has offer free offer that are good too

Pet Story PT

Location Portugal

App super fácil de usar e muito intuitiva, não há como errar. Até agora estou a gostar. Pelas apps que já instalei da conversion bear, não há nenhuma que não tenha gostado.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18