Proof Bear ‑ Sales Pop Ups

Proof Bear ‑ Sales Pop Ups

by Conversion Bear

Add social proof - sales pop ups & cart pop ups notifications.

Hair Virtue London

Does it what it says it does. Enjoying it so far and will see how i find it over a longer period of time.

Basking In Light

Love it! So easy to set up, delivers results, plus its FREE! My only concern is how can it be 100% free? What's the catch?

Tru 2 You

awesome app i love all the functionalities in the app. is recommended for all shopify store owner to have it

Best Buy Pet Supply

I used the app I love it simple and easy to use. Thanks for what you do I look forward to using your other applications

E-Scooter UAE Hub

Excellent! This adds and builds trust to our customers. The integration is very easy and so fast to set up!

Sincerely Lucia

It is very easy to set up and customize the popup. Works smoothly so far! Can't ask for more for a free and nice app like this. Thank you very much!

MiKlahFashion

Great app. It was very easy to install and set up. There are no hidden fees. It performs well on the site.

FIHEROE.

Awesome real-time social proof. Nice colorful templates to choose from. Realy love that I can show customers what is actually selling in my store.

Légère Reeds

Great app. Can't believe it is free. Their support team is even helping me with some CSS to change image layouts which I truly appreciate.

Sizy

The best looking and easiest to use sales popup on the market. It's so simple but it just works and has a level of customisation that makes it so it can easily suit your theme.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13