4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for its easy setup and operation, especially for new e-commerce businesses. It's praised for boosting sales by displaying recent cart additions and providing social proof on landing pages. The intuitive, customizable interface aligns with store branding, and the cost-friendly nature requires minimal upkeep. The support team is noted for their quick and efficient problem-solving. The app is seen as a valuable tool for building customer trust and providing useful conversion data.

April 10, 2020

This is indeed a great app that I will recommend for everybody. I love the way it displays my products both orders and the ones added to the cart. I will also suggest making it 5 orders and 5 added to cart instead of 2 orders and 8 added to cart. Thanks so much, Magic video sales pop up.

Jenniferclara
Nigeria
September 9, 2021

It is very easy to set up and customize the popup. Works smoothly so far! Can't ask for more for a free and nice app like this. Thank you very much!

Sincerely Lucia
December 9, 2022

Works well in my opinion. Looks lean and nice. Option to set delay, interval and display time. I've not tested on live page yet but happy so far.

Smartabarn Shop
Sweden
November 14, 2022

that`s amazing!! it`s really awsome app which i prefered on my store i love it and it helped me to increase my sales

incredibledogs
Egypt
December 7, 2020

Great app, easily install the social proof, and it just works without much trouble at all. Best of all, it's FREE, and that is definitely 5 stars rating for great functionality!

Dog Potty Training
July 28, 2021

I used this app for a while and WE have to admit it, it's simply easy to use. Create, Save and Voila! You have it all figured out!

JustThotty
South Africa
December 6, 2022

thanks so much . great and very quickly app
I advice any one want app for sales popup
thanks again.

Glamard
Egypt
May 12, 2020

So far I love this app, it installed seamlessly and looks great! The fact that it is free just makes me even happier. Great Job!

Mountain Leathers
December 23, 2022

Simple setup and adds that busy traffic looks to your business page! Based off experience so far would recommend

Marsolights Candles
June 19, 2021

Perfect! What an awesome App. I'd give this 10 Stars if it Would Let Me:) So easy to install, no tech knowledge needed at all and it works perfectly straight out of the box. THE best App I've seen for ages.

Electric Scooter Land