Vidjet ‑ Shoppable Videos

Vidjet ‑ Shoppable Videos

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
October 29, 2022

The app is great! I use it to improve my social proof! Support is amazing and always available! Highly recommended

Smashap
Italy
Time spent using app: 28 days
Vidjet Technologies replied October 31, 2022

We love how Vidjet fits your website! Don't hesitate to reach us on the chat if you have any question 🙂
Grazie mille!

October 4, 2022

This app has definitely boost conversion for my store. Leo has been super helpful and responsive. I'm excited for the future of this app as they grow and add more features!

Bub Mats
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Vidjet Technologies replied October 4, 2022

I wanted to personally thank you for this review! Exciting features and new video formats are coming soon. Looking forward to seeing theses on your webpages! - Leo

September 26, 2022

I used this app to add videos to my customer's site. Set up was quick and easy with the help of the Vidjet team. This was easier and better than all of the other video apps I considered. My client loves the way the videos are displayed on the site. I loved how easy it was to add pop-up videos to a Shopify store!

My Corner Bench
Time spent using app: 13 days
Vidjet Technologies replied September 27, 2022

We are so glad you are having a great experience with Vidjet, as well as your clients!
We appreciate the kind words. Don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!

September 22, 2022

Love this app, and the co-founder is awesome! I got this app for our ecommerce site and it's been working wonders. It's quick, easy, and uploading videos was a breeze - i can upload a file or just link to an existing video i already have on my Youtube channel. the CTA you can put on the videos is also key. I don't have to add an extra button underneath the video that says "go to product" when I embed the video on a separate landing page. Also, when you embed normal youtube video in shopify, at the end of the video it gives user suggestions for other youtube videos (that aren't connected to us, but rather to the viewer) - it looks dumb and amateurish plus they might leave our site. with Vidjet the video can autoplay, loop, etc... much better experience, and keeps people on our ecom site. We sell 10 different sizes of cutting boards. it's hard for customers to picture what "8x17" or "20x15" looks like so having a video is crucial. We put a video in our gallery but I'm pretty sure people aren't really watching them as much as we'd like them to. with Vidjet, the video popups and let people see what it really looks like in real life. our customers love it. We just started using it on our Ecom site but will now start using it on other blogs we own as well. LOVE IT!!!!!

Virginia Boys Kitchens
Time spent using app: 2 months
Vidjet Technologies replied September 22, 2022

Couldn't be happier to see such a great and detailed review. Thank you for that!

We're really happy you're using Vidjet on several websites now!

Our team is always available if you need further assistance.

- Baptiste

September 12, 2022

Great App + FAST SUPPORT!!!! Customers love it! I need help with the integration of the app and the position of the show video! Both has been handled with super fast speed!!!

ACKERMANN®
Germany
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
Vidjet Technologies replied September 13, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! If you have any other questions in the future, feel free to contact us via the chat, or just email us. :)

August 29, 2022

what an amazing app. This is what i was looking for. very clean design & beautiful elegant styles to show my product videos in a new way. very exiting. & team also really helpful. Thanks for creating such a great app.

11ice
Time spent using app: 1 day
Vidjet Technologies replied August 29, 2022

Thanks for the wonderful review! We're glad that you're enjoying our app!

August 27, 2022

This app is really cool, its easy to use and looks great. and the developer is helpful and nice. check it out.

International Beauty Services & Supplies
Time spent using app: 2 days
Vidjet Technologies replied August 29, 2022

Thanks a lot from your review! Our team is always happy to help, and you can reach me out anytime on our chat or via email. - Leo

August 18, 2022

Really awesome app!!!! Love it !! Highly recommend.
Finally I can add the using video of each product to my customer for info~

Cnjpkitchen ❤️ 🇯🇵日本廚具 家居生活雜貨店
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Vidjet Technologies replied August 19, 2022

Thanks for the wonderful review! We're glad that you're enjoying the app, and we hope your customers enjoy informative product videos you published. :)

July 22, 2022

Très facile et très pratique à utiliser, je recommande
Je ne l'ai pas encore utilisée très longtemps mais j'en suis satisfaite

NINA PERFECT SKIN
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Vidjet Technologies replied July 25, 2022

Merci beaucoup pour votre review. 🙂

Notre équipe reste disponible si vous avez la moindre question !

July 7, 2022

Awesome app. Great features & free! Thats the best part about this company. Highly recommend adding.

Alizandra Closet
Time spent using app: 12 days
Vidjet Technologies replied July 15, 2022

Hi 👋, and thanks for the great review!

We're happy you're making a good use of Vidjet for short and demonstrative videos on web pages!

Hope you'll drive even more conversions by publishing over video explainers, tutorials, etc.

Cheers!