Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker | Reviews

by Vimeo, Inc.

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

Ezeigbo modern technology products

Good and inspiring for business engagements, it worth alot , i recommend to all marketers for a better result

December 9, 2019

Thanks for the feedback. Let us know how can we earn that extra star from you :)

River Deluxe

My experience was quite good.
I only give 4 stars because you don't have the option to download the video directly to my computer.
If the app had that option, this application would be 100% perfect and I would give you 5 stars.
If I am in the test phase, it should be fully functional, including free download to my PC. Thank you!

November 20, 2019

Thank you for your sharing your feedback. We've recently launched a free beta Videofy version and are constantly working on improving our product and developing new features. While we currently don't offer the option to download the videos, rest assured it's on our roadmap!
Thanks, Team Videofy

Pinkbanana.fr

So good to don't waste time on video...I just hope that the design will be renewed frequently... ;)à

October 10, 2019

Thank you for reaching out. We'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions. Feel free to reach out to us (Settings --> Contact support) with any feedback!

Padria

Fantastic Tools, Big Thanks For That !!
The only poor side I find out is loss in quality of added clip to the Video.
Apart from that, Surprising!

celphoneeasy.com

Esta muy bien diseñada y la musica excelente, los colores y los diseños me parecen muy adecuados y facil de aplicar a la pagina.

September 25, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're glad you're enjoying our App and like our music library. Please tell us what we can do better in order to earn that extra star from you :)

Wilmoresale.com

Very good!
I like its simplicity and result. Easy to use. I recomend everyone to try this app. I will continue using it.

September 19, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're glad you enjoy using our app and find it helpful. Please tell us what we can do better in order to earn that extra star :) Team Videofy.

Love Me Love You

This app is great!! especially as its free! I was stuck trying to create a video for my new store and came acroos this app, which made it possible to create a great video in a matter of minutes... would defo recommend. Maybe in a paid version, you could add more products to the video

September 1, 2019

Thank you for reaching out. So happy you're enjoying our App. We're glad to let you know that the multiple product video option will be available in our next release! Stay tuned as it should be live soon. Team Videofy.

NeeshaValore Designs Shop

I love this app and the potential it has! I gave it 4 stars for 2 reasons. One, they allow us to upload it to Facebook, Shopify and YouTube, Instagram needs to be one of those apps. Instagram is a major portion of the social media in regards to brands. Two, we cannot download or save the video for future use. That’s not really productive especially if we want to upload to other channels.

August 28, 2019

Thanks for reaching out, we appreciate your feedback. We would love Instagram to be an app you can share to from web, as well! We are waiting for the moment Instagram rolls out the option for web sharing and then we will definitely open up that option for our users. You are able to save videos on Videofy for future use, and the download option should be available soon. We're so happy that you love the app and hope you continue creating wonderful videos for your store.

Social Blingz

Really useful app but only missing the download part incase if video needs to be uploaded later somewhere else. Also should have an option to select images from multiple products, like u can select any 1 product and all images in the product makes a video so they sould have option of selecting images from multiple products to make a video.

August 28, 2019

Thanks for the review, we're glad you like the app! I'm happy to let you know that option to create collection videos from multiple products will be available very soon and should even be released in our next version. The option to download should also be available in the near future, stay tuned and keep making those great product videos!

Mobile Gadget HQ

I use this app to make videos for my facebook page. The videos are great. Better than I expected. Hope they add more templates.

August 27, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad you like our app and find it useful. We're constantly working on improving our app and welcome all feedback and suggestions. Can you please tell us which style/type of templates you're missing so we can add them to our to-do list. Thanks again, Team Videofy