Reviews (14)

4.8
June 14, 2024

great experience with customer care agent!!!

Kinshape
Cyprus
About 6 hours using the app
April 4, 2024

App is great but it keeps crashing, when I try to upgrade it says Internal error, videos are slow in upload process

Foerge
4 months using the app
February 3, 2024

Amazing app with an amazing support!

Poloxio
3 days using the app
August 9, 2023

Estaba tratando de buscar algo así, y es app de verdad resolvió mi problema, me ayuda mucho con la prueba social de mi web y por consecuencia las ventas aumentan, muy recomendad!

Shoptride
Peru
5 months using the app
May 25, 2023

Amazing app. I use the app primarily to showcase custom ugc videos as testimonials on my product pages with gempages. I tried other apps like loox, but they dont have the functionality where you can add videos manually. Vimonial lets you manually add videos, which is a game-changer. You can either upload local videos or tiktok/instagram videos. This makes it perfect for brands that have a lot of influencer and ugc creator posts on social media. Customer service is also super responsive and helpful. They also listen to feedback and are open to adding new features which is a testament on how much they value customer satisfaction.

Noedel Krant
Netherlands
12 months using the app
June 30, 2023

Amazing app and amazing customer service. Lionel helped me so much, I was completely lost in how to use this app and he made understanding it so easy. 10/10 recommend.

Crystal Body Drip
9 months using the app
June 14, 2023

The support is damn good and the features are so good in customizable and so feature-rich just good to go with this amazing app to grow your business.

Guugly Wuugly
India
5 months using the app
January 19, 2023

Kann diese App nur wärmstens empfehlen, da sie großen Mehrwert für Shopbetreiber bietet und sie einen großartigen Spport haben.
Sowie einen kostenfreien Plan für 5 Videos zum testen.
Keine Ladezeitenverzögerung etc...
Bin echt begeistert...

Prusseiton.de
Germany
2 months using the app
December 8, 2022

Works like a dream to display uploaded video testimonials. Customer service was very helpful and quick to respond.

teqnigrip
2 days using the app
December 2, 2022

Wonderful app and service. I believe video reviews are the most important advertising a company can do! This app integrated well into my shopify store. I should update to the 2.0 version. I would recommend doing that first, then download the app. I'm not too techie and had to email for help, Lionel was a lifesaver and helped me get it all running and helped me understand how it all works. I like how, It's really easy to download the review to use for other purposes. I'm excited to get some VIDEO reviews now, and hopefully make some ads out of them!

Ms. Wishy Washy