Visely Product Recommendations

Visely Product Recommendations

by nemo.ai inc

Instore & email product recommendations, upsells & cross-sells

My First Blush

Visely is exactly what we were looking for. We looked at a number of other solutions such as Limespot and Nosto. Visely came out on top. Excellent recommendations and fairly priced.

Vidlogix

Visely is a 5-star product recommendations service. I chose this service because it is easy to use, native to Shopify, powerful in terms of where you can display the various widgets, granular cross-sell controls, and stellar service. I highly recommend this all-in-one, full-service recommendation platforms if you are looking for a single recommendations engine to rule them all.

Sportsfuel Supplements NZ

10/10 App. Amazing support from the developers. Would highly recommend Visely for anyone wanting to implement recommendations into their shopify site.

The Scotch Malt Whisky Society

Visely app is the best app for product recommendations in Shopify, and has proven to boost my sales by a good percentage. I highly recommend going with the premium plan, as you can really customize to your hearts desire and the white glove service is UNMATCHED by any app I have every interacted with. Sergiu and his team are almost always immediately responsive, have never left any issue I have brought to their table unresolved, and always go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure my needs are met. I cannot recommend this app enough.

BariatricPal Store

We migrated our store's product recommendations from NOSTO to Visely and have been extremely impressed. The recommendation engine is fantastic but even more important, the Visely team is amazing! They've spent a considerable amount of time customizing and tailoring it just for our store. I highly recommend using these guys!!

Elevated Faith

These guys are awesome. They have worked with me for hours on some amazing customization! For the price, there is absolutely nothing better.

NIKIN

This is our second Shopify store using Visely. Both of them run on the Visely Business plan and we are extremely happy with the results we see so far.

When we started out with Visely, it delivered a very respectable conversion rate of 5%. Now its conversion rate for our stores is an incredible 13% on average. This is beyond anything we've seen with the other apps, and it helps push our overall conversion rate to double digits.

Visely is packed with various features, but the most important ones for us are: the ability to add recommendation widgets to almost any page, fast loading times, German language content analysis and cart drawer cross-sells.

Support we are getting with Visely is of top quality. The team is very responsive to our queries, and is also proactive in suggesting and setting up improvements to help drive the app's conversion rate even further.

Visely is an awesome app backed by an equally awesome team. It is a must have for any serious online business!

Rug Emporium

Beyond impressed with this app and the support provided by Alexandru. Smart recommendations are great for making more sales and visely has done an outstanding job and leads to approx 25% of my monthly revenue for one monthly fee. I have already recommended this app to other store owners I know

Shopabi

Fantastic app! Our ROI increased almost 30%! The solution is very stable and does not slow down our website. The UX is very neat. Without a doubt, the app improved our customers web experience. Customer service is also excellent. This app will help you get your sales to the next level...

site: www.shopabi.com

Cedar Mill Firearms

Excellent app with GREAT support! I ditched "Bold Brain" because these recommendations work better. It is also more customizable and looks nicer as well.

Previous 1 3