Visely Product Recommendations

Visely Product Recommendations

by nemo.ai inc

Instore & email product recommendations, upsells & cross-sells

Majolie 2

Amazing support! Sergiu is always around to help us improving the conversion on our website. So easy to use, that's why we got rid of other recommendation apps. Top-notch bravo!

Evolution Slimming

We'd 100% recommend this app. We're a large mutli-million £ business and product recommendations are something that's really important to us for cross selling so our customers get the best results from our products. Cross-selling works, but it shouldn't come at a huge cost - your products can do that part! We had been paying a commission fee for other product recommendation apps, which was too expensive. Visely can do all of what we need for a fraction of the cost, and we started seeing purchases immediately. It has a simple but advanced dashboard for manually setting the product recommendations, it fits your theme AND the customer service has been amazing - they allowed us to make some tweaks to fit our needs. I'd recommend this app over the other similar options for it's features, customisation, customer service and price.

Viggo London

Stellar App and Customer Service! It's has the best looking UI, loads fast and has super useful features! We just installed it and I must say Sergiu provided us the absolute best Customer Service possible. He guided us, installed and custom configured the App to match exactly out needs. He even went further on making suggestions of how to best make use of its features in order to boost our sales. We have been studying all the trending apps on Shopify and this is a must have for any store, regarding the market. Thank You Guys and keep on the good work!
Mihai

Popcorn General Store

Excellent support! They listened to what we need and made changes instantly!

Adaptive Clothes

Wow, What a great app! I can manually map my items to make sure the customers can see the exact products that match their buying habits. Its part of upselling... I recently had a problem with the app not updating the main feature called “you may also like". When I contacted Sergiu.... his team applied a fresh copy of my catalog and the issue was resolved! I will certainly look at other products Visely produces. Thanks again !

Nikinclothing

Amazing app! Help to increase my average cart size from day 1! already paid off after one day :)

Hautehijab

Great team! Great app! Fast responses to our requests.

One Way People

This app is just stunning. I am impressed how it adjusted to the design of the themed used and the insights are great and cant be found in other similar apps. I had a couple of suggestions; the grew answered right back, and within minutes they fixed it on my website. Absolutely great!

Amit Shimoni Illustration

Great app great service! the app itself has already generated almost 1000$ for me in the past 2 months. those are 1000$ I wouldn't make any way else. I also have to say the support team are supper responsive and helping. They helped me install the app so it will fit to my theme and to my kind of shop.

Thanks Visley!

Guardo

Great app! My sales got a nice sweet booster :) I recommend it!