Visely Product Recommendations

Visely Product Recommendations

by nemo.ai inc

Instore & email product recommendations, upsells & cross-sells

Viggo London

Stellar App and Customer Service! It's has the best looking UI, loads fast and has super useful features! We just installed it and I must say Sergiu provided us the absolute best Customer Service possible. He guided us, installed and custom configured the App to match exactly out needs. He even went further on making suggestions of how to best make use of its features in order to boost our sales. We have been studying all the trending apps on Shopify and this is a must have for any store, regarding the market. Thank You Guys and keep on the good work!
Mihai

Popcorn General Store

Excellent support! They listened to what we need and made changes instantly!

Adaptive Clothes

Wow, What a great app! I can manually map my items to make sure the customers can see the exact products that match their buying habits. Its part of upselling... I recently had a problem with the app not updating the main feature called “you may also like". When I contacted Sergiu.... his team applied a fresh copy of my catalog and the issue was resolved! I will certainly look at other products Visely produces. Thanks again !

Nikinclothing

Amazing app! Help to increase my average cart size from day 1! already paid off after one day :)

Hautehijab

Great team! Great app! Fast responses to our requests.

One Way People

This app is just stunning. I am impressed how it adjusted to the design of the themed used and the insights are great and cant be found in other similar apps. I had a couple of suggestions; the grew answered right back, and within minutes they fixed it on my website. Absolutely great!

Amit Shimoni Illustration

Great app great service! the app itself has already generated almost 1000$ for me in the past 2 months. those are 1000$ I wouldn't make any way else. I also have to say the support team are supper responsive and helping. They helped me install the app so it will fit to my theme and to my kind of shop.

Thanks Visley!

Guardo

Great app! My sales got a nice sweet booster :) I recommend it!

Jone Of Army

I cannot speak to the impact on my sales as of yet because I just installed it. It's well designed, has detailed analytics about how Visely helps you grow. I look forward to hearing customer feedback about the recommendation tool I have included on my product page, and how it affects my sales! I was set up in around 15 minutes, very easy to use - I would recommend it to online shop managers or designers

1 3 Next