Search and Filters ‑ Visely

Search and Filters ‑ Visely | Reviews

by nemo.ai inc

Advanced e-commerce personalization platform

Overtime

Amazing app in terms of features but even better customer service.
I could not speak more highly of all the team and their great work and speed!

May 17, 2021

Thank you for the kind words and your business!

Aquarium Co-Op

This app and the developers are wonderful. Let me start by saying, this app is optimized and quick. So often apps bog down stores and are unusable. I have injected this app code into several places in my store as well as my forum. So far it's been great having the devs custom code things in. Now I'm a store with a full time dev team normally. However having these guys who specialize in their app has really sped up modifications. I'll be on the most expensive plan and so far, if they continue this response time and attention to detail, it's well worth it. This is still phase 1 of implementation with some more advanced ones coming up. The AI in the app seems to be quite well written. This far surpasses making your own product recommendations, and other apps I've tried, and I've tried nearly all of them. They either come short in loading times, or the way their AI/recommendation system works. I hope this helps other store owners who are looking for professional level service form an app as I always am.

March 3, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, much appreciated :) Our commitment as well as the response time is here to last and ensure you take the most out of Visely recommendations. Happy to have you aboard!

Package Free

The Visely team is phenomenal! They definitely know what they are doing, and have put in the extra time and effort to make sure we are happy. Yes, the price is a lot but it is worth every penny.

March 3, 2021

Thanks a lot for choosing Visely and sharing your feedback :) We are always happy to contribute to the growth of our Merchants. Going the extra mile is in our DNA!

No Shave Life LLC

The visely team has been amazing to work with. They are very hands on and take time to actually customize everything to fit in naturally on your website. Their technical ability is very high, even helped us troubleshoot a bug caused by another app on our website. The recommendations themselves are great and have provided AOV lift.

March 3, 2021

Thank you for your feedback :) Brand identity is what we value the most and our team always makes sure Visely fits and looks native to any theme, no matter how customized it is. Happy to be part of your journey!

TMF Store

The best and most affordable product recommendation app out there, been using Visely for about 2 years now and its the best choice ive made for our store.

March 3, 2021

Thank you for sharing this with the community :) We are proud to make a difference and to have the privilege working with you all these years!

Meble Furniture

Great app with amazing white glove service. Yes, it is expensive, but Alex and his team are worth it.

March 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback :) Always there for our Merchants and happy to be of a help!

The Swift Fly Fishing Company

Visely does what it says on the tin, but more importunely the white glove customisation and overall customer service from Alex is absolutely outstanding!

Salon Style

Absolutely love working with the Visely team! The white glove service is amazing, have had so much done to have things match our store perfectly- nothing is too much trouble. Any queries are responded too very quickly and changes made incredibly fast. So, so glad we made the change! Couldn't recommend highly enough

January 29, 2020

Thank you for sharing this with the community! In a world moving so fast there is no other way for us making it happen for our Merchants!

PopSockets® Australia

The team at Visely have been awesome! Very responsive and quick to work with you to optimise your site to ensure you get the highest spend out of your customer. This app pays for itself and more. If you want to increase the average spend on your site I would highly recommend.

December 13, 2019

Being always there for our merchants when they need it is at the core of Visely. Thank you for the kind words and for being part of Visely family!

Pop Chart

Fantastic team--their custom recs (and rec styling) have improved our shop and upped our cart size significantly. Highly recommend!

December 13, 2019

It's been a pleasure working with your team. We are happy Visely and our team contributed to the performance metrics of your store! Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5