Websand email marketing

Grow your Store with Customer Focused Email Marketing

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

AnotherLevelWigs

I'm satisfied with this. It does what exactly it describes. Their support is excellent and quick. Liked it a lot.Love love love the email builder........

April 12, 2022

Thank you AnotherLevelWigs. Your kindness is much appreciated. Glad you are enjoying our approach to email marketing :)

Lottogram

The dashboard is really clean and super easy to understand. Love this app... Highly recommended.....

CALABROAU

Just what I needed to get some serious email marketing in place for my business. Shame it has no SMS functionality.

April 7, 2022

Thanks for your review, SMS will be coming soon. It's on our roadmap along with a full suite of changes in the coming months.

La Velaa Fragrances

No hassle set up. Simple to use. Far easier to understand than other email tools I’ve used in the past, and make sure you book a call for onboarding - well worth your time.

Glowfy

Websand has saved me a huge amount of time. I don’t need to spent ages digging around in spreadsheets to create the perfect audience, a few clicks and I’ve got the segment I need to get my campaign moving.

April 7, 2022

Thank you for the review Glowfy. Glad you are saving all that time outside of spreadsheets, and hope you are getting the improved results we typically see when businesses move to a more targeted approach to email marketing :) If you need any help, please get in touch.

ICEGRIPPER

We have been working with Saul and the Websand team for 4 years. The introduction of this app has made the working relationship and other processes slicker and quicker. It saves us loads of time, make us more efficient and has had definate positive results on our sales. Recommended!

April 7, 2022

Thanks for the review Lee. It's been a pleasure to work with ICEgripper too, delighted you love the Shopify APP.