ActionFeed Sales Popup

ActionFeed Sales Popup

by Furvur Inc

Display Recent Sales Popup Notifications

Jack Wagon Coffee Co

A great, and less expensive alternative to Fomo

Shoppinghaven

Love this App! When I looked at the stats after a few days I have noticed that people are clicking on the suggested products bringing in more sales.
As far as support is concerned I'd give 10 stars if I could, I had an issue which I had no way of resolving myself (too technical) but the support team gave me all the help I needed and even took over and got everything sorted for me.
I highly recommend this app.

101 Watch

I am happy with the App. See how it works in our store www.101.watch

Hiramattire

Forced me to click buy this app in order to activate free trial. Then it didn't even work afterwards! I'd better not see a charge for this since I deleted it immediately after it failed to work.

Disposable Income Clothing Luke Lynn

I don't understand where all of these good reviews are coming from. This app hasn't worked since this trial period began. I cleared my browser cache AND submitted a ticket, and created the requested admin access for tech support to get inside of my account and fix the problem. They never even responded after they asked for access to my account/I alerted them to tell them the admin access was granted.

I can't even properly review the actual app because it never actually worked... but I will DEFINITELY give the customer service a HUGE zero. I am uninstalling this app in 3.. 2.. 1.

Noveltyforce

A breeze to setup and makes your site appear more viral like it's trending! While not an app that we would deem absolutely necessary, it is one to consider especially if you're already banking here on shopify.

Cartoonbags

To say we're pleased is an understatement. Certainly one of our favorite apps since coming from wordpress + woocommerce. This app is a conversion beast and can be tracked via google analytics. It shows up under the "other" category. Make sure you setup a goal within GA and just sit back and watch how many conversions are because of this app!

Besides being a conversion beast, the notifications make the store feel busy at ALL TIMES and you can showcase orders of up to 90 days in the past and set the speed of which they appear.

Best Damn Vape

Absolutely great. The support team went above and beyond the call of duty to help me. I highly recommend this app and this company.

Quentins Store

BEST app in the market. Customer support is top notch, very quick and efficient. My request for changes and customizations was unbelievably easy. I would give this app 10 stars if i could. Highly recommended!

Wanna Get Waisted

Awesome App and customer support. Easy to set up and definitely a great way to show others that people are buying... Making them more likely to buy. I had a small issue that was fixed perfectly, very happy! Worth the 10.00 a month. You can see how it looks and works on my store:

www.waistedtogether.com