WhatsApp Abandoned Cart & Chat

Developer
Sweethelp
4.7
September 21, 2022

Great app and support. I especially appreciate that one can position the chat icon very precisely and exactly where one needs it. Fast loading time. Also the team is very responsive if one has questions.

Virtika Outerwear Europe
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 21, 2022

This app does not work properly! I made two test orders with different numbers and never received a WhatsApp shipping confirmation. Their support team takes days to respond via email. On their chat I never even received a response. Then they come up with excuses as in the mobile provider is the problem or I didn't opt-in (but I never got an opt-in request). In my statistics I can see that barely any of my customers received a WhatsApp/SMS. Most of them were skipped. On top of that I find the way the support team replied to me very rude. Do not recommend! Better run your own tests before relying on this app!

COFFEE LOVER
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 days
Sweethelp replied September 21, 2022

Hello Mariella,

First of all, our team has responded to your demand but you had a problem with your emails.

Secondly, we don't really appreciate the fact that you threaten us to leave a bad review in order to get an answer that we already provided. As a merchant yourself, you know how many support tickets you can get at times and it is not easy to always answer directly on the spot. So, the phrase "Please check this urgently or else I'll delete the app soon and leave a bad review." is not really appropriate.

Nevermind, concerning your issue with the operator du., sometimes they block auto messages from WhatsApp on their end. We advised you to test with an Etisalat number to see if the problem persists and then come back to us. You never came back.

You only sent 2 automated messages. Concerning the automated messages that you sent from the German number, you didn't activate the opt-in. That explains why they are not sent...but you seem to have another view and want it to work even without configuring the optins which is impossible due to WhatsApp restrictions.

Best wishes :-)

Edited August 2, 2022

This APP is very friendly to Chinese sellers and is very suitable for Chinese users. The customer service is very enthusiastic, the problem is solved very quickly, I recommend everyone to use it

FIKADAY
China
Time spent using app: 19 days
June 22, 2022

Excelente APP y muy buena tasa de recuperación de carritos, dentro de lo necesario cumple con todas nuestras necesidades

Almacenes Ladylee
Honduras
Time spent using app: 11 months
June 17, 2022

This app is very useful, it solved my problem, customer service helped me when I was in trouble, thank you very much

JolyPops.shop