WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart

by HelpNinja

Free Chat, Automated & Unlimited Recovery via WhatsApp & SMS.

Street Lane

This app is awesome and so easy to use, I've recovered so many sales with it! Would love a better cart template

GMA Cosmetics

I love this app, help me to recover a lot of abandones cart. I would prefer more examples templates

Natural Tendance

A super efficient app that I use every single week. It is easy to setup and there is a way to create several templates. Thank again !

Sports Yours

This is the best WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart on shopify apps to be used on for messaging customer, abodoned checkouts and order confirmation, it has a lot of features and they are all great & effective. Plus their support is supper fast, you can request whatever you want & they will do it for you in minutes.

ServiaromaShop

I used this app to recover abandoned carts and I love it! I'm relatively new with the app, but I'm sure it's gonna help much in the future!

MomToBe Shop

This application has helped me a lot, and saved time in terms of having communication with my customers, either through forgotten carts or purchases made. The most, I recommend it

CosplayBags

O aplicativo é fácil de usar e é eficiente, eu recomendo. Precisei do suporte e eles me atenderam muito rápido.

Compras Mania

Muy buena aplicación, efectiva y fácil de usar. El servicio al cliente es bueno y muy efectivo cuando se necesita.
La recomendamos :D

MIcase

Really good ap, simple and sensitive. We really recommend it. It is special to startups because it is really easy to use. Obviously, very efficient with car recovery.

UAE Vintage Photo

Simple to use and very effective. Plus the team help me tweaking the app very quickly. Very useful app !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15