WhatsApp Abandoned Cart & Chat

Automated Abandoned cart recovering $13.4Mn so far, Free chat

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Numo Shop

Location Mexico

They have a very good support! They answer quickly by mail and if you speak spanish they will understand you. recommended

shopem.com.br

Location Brazil

eu achei um ótimo atendimento, resolveu tudo o que eu precisava, esta de parabens, estava precisando deste aplicativo, obrigado

The Homemaker Shop

Location India

I have tried a couple of other Whatsapp Apps as well but this one has been the best so far. It took 5 minutes to setup and started recovering carts left right and center. Install this app, let it recover carts for you and let it pay up for it's monthly fee! :)

Power Ropes Shop

Location Brazil

Usei durante um tempo, vem nos ajudando a recuperar um valor consideravel em vendas, recomento, muito bom parabens...

Don Pilcha

Location Chile

estoy probandola por el momento todo bien, me gustaria que todo el equipo pudiera conocer de esta aplicacion y obtener resultados en wsp

Canvas Place

Location Mexico

I was having problems with app chats because they were not showing on my page. But the support was awesome here, they were able to detect the problem very fast and they corrected it in the moment. 5 star support. Also the app has been working really well.

HlifenLigne

Location Italy

Ottimo, funziona! basta avere i messaggi giusti. I clienti non sono mai persi.
Mi trovo molto bene ad utilizzarla è facile e intuitiva.

Elevar Sports

Location India

I used this for customised review request message for my shop customers.I really like how this app integrates with Third party Apps for Reviews & all.

Borneo Candle Studio (Brunei)

Location Brunei

We used this app to connect to Whatsapp on my Shopify website and this works perfectly! Good app with great support team.

Shancy

Location Israel

great app helped me alone thank you very much, great integration multiple language and all you need in one place

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23