WhatsApp Abandoned Cart & Chat

Automated Abandoned cart recovering $13.4Mn so far, Free chat

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Borneo Candle Studio (Brunei)

Location Brunei
Time spent using app Over 1 year

We used this app to connect to Whatsapp on my Shopify website and this works perfectly! Good app with great support team.

Shancy

Location Israel

great app helped me alone thank you very much, great integration multiple language and all you need in one place

rite.

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app and responsive customer service. Very useful to engage with our community. Thank you Carthike

West Kent

There is no doubt that Abandoned Carts is an important part of online sales and I feel that Carthike definitely helps.

Eloisastudio

Location Colombia

Super util! El contacto por whatsapp es mucho más cercano y util, hay respuesta inmediata y seguimiento en tiempo real. Maravillosa y muy fácil de usar.

MicrofiberLabs

Location Romania

Very very good app !!! Saves a lot of time and helps the seller a lot. I recommend this any time !!!!

BATEX

Location Israel

ottima App, facile da usare per la sua semplicità di salavataggio template pre-impostati per WhatsApp Ottima interazione con il cliente finale. Consigliata.

Flontys

Location Spain

My experience with WhatsApp Abandoned Cart & Chat, has been very positive because I have been using it a lot and I feel very good.

moonlight

Location Slovakia
Time spent using app About 2 months

They have amazing support and great tool. We will be testing the conversion rate but I believe this will double the abandoned checkout conversion rate

HL Shop Africa