WhatsApp Abandoned Cart & Chat

Automated Abandoned cart recovering $6.6Mn so far, Free chat

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Harmony Arts

very easy to use and a nice app. can definitely try for your website.....can revocover lost carts easily

WOMEN SOLE KENYA

I use this app all the time. Super efficient and have recovered so much money
The templates are awesome

OneHub

I use this app to instantly send WhatsApp messages to my prospective clients that abandoned their carts on the site. The process is smooth and user friendly. I use this app almost every day and would recommend others to opt for it as well!

aquilegia.ss

It really helps having a direct contact with our clients and offer them a better expirience. Iv gained a lot of abandoned carts thanks to this app

Boutique HL en Ligne

I use WhatsApp cart recovery and I can say is best App. It help you to rescue lot of money by automated message. Thanks for all staff !

bellevous-in

Great app for all new budding e-commerce websites to recover their abandoned carts. Great way to interact with the customers and address their concerns as well.

Street Lane

This app is awesome and so easy to use, I've recovered so many sales with it! Would love a better cart template

GMA Cosmetics

I love this app, help me to recover a lot of abandones cart. I would prefer more examples templates

Natural Tendance

A super efficient app that I use every single week. It is easy to setup and there is a way to create several templates. Thank again !

Sports Yours

This is the best WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart on shopify apps to be used on for messaging customer, abodoned checkouts and order confirmation, it has a lot of features and they are all great & effective. Plus their support is supper fast, you can request whatever you want & they will do it for you in minutes.